It is a weird one for me but Myers. He is just the most boring killer. He does nothing special he just does normal m1 #########. There is no power to try and counterplay you just loop him in the most boring way possible. I prefer playing against spirits and freddys than myers.
It is a weird one for me but Myers. He is just the most boring killer. He does nothing special he just does normal m1 #########. There is no power to try and counterplay you just loop him in the most boring way possible. I prefer playing against spirits and freddys than myers.
Deathslinger by far. I will do everything in my power to make the game miserable for deathslingers because by choosing to play him I immediately take it as they dont care about other people's fun so why should I care about theirs?
I said what I said 🤷♂️ if you dont agree with it I don't care. Deathslinger is such an unfair and boring killer to play against and I will make the game equally as unfun for the person who chose to make me play against it.
That's honestly a terrible way to treat people, but whatever.
As I said, they chose to play something that is genuinely unfun and boring to play against. Why should I play in a way to pander the feelings of someone who doesnt care about what other people want? Deathslinger is the only person I will make every effort to ruin the game for so less people queue as him.
I will take 10 stridor, ruin, undying spirits before I ever want to face a slinger.
Imagine if someone did that to you for playing Survivor or X Killer.
I understand there are killers many of us do not like to go against, but I am asking that you be respectful of people's opinions on the subject...and also be civil and respectful in regards to the people that do enjoy and choose to play characters you may not like to face when in the Fog.
Twins. Either loop Victor for 5 gens or get slugged/camped. Either way leave match with minimal BP and maybe a safety pip or lose a pip. Just feels like waste of time.
I've got a ton of hours and I've never been tunneled for wearing an outfit.
Man, I have like 2k hours and I can't tell you how many times me playing a Survivor like Nea has gotten me tunneled or killed just for my Survivor choice making the killer want to camp or tunnel. It's not an issue I face very often since I'm normally playing Jake or Steve (And like... who hates Jake and Steve??? They're not played very often.) but I've had my fair share of games where that's happened for playing a popular character.
Man, I have like 2k hours and I can't tell you how many times me playing a Survivor like Nea has gotten me tunneled or killed just for my Survivor choice making the killer want to camp or tunnel. It's not an issue I face very often since I'm normally playing Jake or Steve (And like... who hates Jake and Steve??? They're not played very often.) but I've had my fair share of games where that's happened for playing a popular character.
I've honestly never seen that happen.
I've never had someone say "i tunneled you because you were Nea"
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a weird one for me but Myers. He is just the most boring killer. He does nothing special he just does normal m1 #########. There is no power to try and counterplay you just loop him in the most boring way possible. I prefer playing against spirits and freddys than myers.
Freddy and Hag.
Hag is the most boring because of her camping play style.
Myers by a long shot, sadly.. Him and Trapper are the weakest killers in the game atm imo.
Hag. I want her to be forgotten forever.
Ghostface is the most boring. Always was, always will be.
Hag and basement Bubba.
They both just have me doing generators and leaving the person to die - no one really gets any points.
Doctor, I never have fun going against him regardless of the outcome of the match
Doctor and Hag. They're super annoying and nothing about them I like
Deathslinger by far.
I would rather face any killer other than DS. Such a boring match. Hag would be a close second.
I feel the same.
Deathslinger and it's not even close.
Clown is the most boring. But there are worse killers to face
Easily Wraith.
Spirit
That's....pretty ######### tbh.
How dare they play a Killer ig?
Twins, because we all know exactly how Twins play.
That's honestly a terrible way to treat people, but whatever.
trapper
Meyers. He just stares at you and your team to get instadowns. That's his power. Not even crouching or leaning like Ghost Face.
Only bubba
I'm always torn between Freddy and legion. Now that slowdown add-ons are gon on Freddy, probably legion by a slight margin
I have no sympathy
As I said, they chose to play something that is genuinely unfun and boring to play against.
I will take 10 stridor, ruin, undying spirits before I ever want to face a slinger.
I've yet to go against a Bubba that doesn't use Bamboozle.
--
Personally, I hate going against ghost face, something about his stupid run.
Imagine if someone did that to you for playing Survivor or X Killer.
Spirit, Deathslinger, Hag, The Twins.
Please keep this thread civil and respectful.
I understand there are killers many of us do not like to go against, but I am asking that you be respectful of people's opinions on the subject...and also be civil and respectful in regards to the people that do enjoy and choose to play characters you may not like to face when in the Fog.
Bubba.
I hate doctors
Happens all the time. "I tunneled X for wearing that outfit/playing X."
I love hag. I get to run around setting off her traps mid chase,with another survivor pissing them off.
Or I just set them all off on purpose, it's a game to search for them. No traps means slow m1 killer
Twins with spirit in a close second.
Spirit and the Stalky Bois.
Wraith Pig and Doctor. They are just too simple and have gimmicks that i do not enjoy
Twins. Either loop Victor for 5 gens or get slugged/camped. Either way leave match with minimal BP and maybe a safety pip or lose a pip. Just feels like waste of time.
Plague dude
For me, it's Pig. I just find it so tedious to run around and try to get a trap off my head. Whenever I see the Killer is a pig I just groan lol
hag, deathslinger, any killer with bamboozle
Twins.
If they're good, you spend most of the match on the ground. You don't get points for being chased by Victor.
Clown is a close second.
Huntress with iri head.walks to your face and oneshots you when you have nowhere to go.
Very skillful and interactive
Trickstar, if you catch a open loop you are most likely dead and cant do anything about that.
100% Legion.
Mending over and over is just the essence of tedious.
I've got a ton of hours and I've never been tunneled for wearing an outfit.
Man, I have like 2k hours and I can't tell you how many times me playing a Survivor like Nea has gotten me tunneled or killed just for my Survivor choice making the killer want to camp or tunnel. It's not an issue I face very often since I'm normally playing Jake or Steve (And like... who hates Jake and Steve??? They're not played very often.) but I've had my fair share of games where that's happened for playing a popular character.
I've honestly never seen that happen.
I've never had someone say "i tunneled you because you were Nea"
Legion: Mend Mend Mend Mend Mend - Yawn.
Hag with Rusty shackles.