Random Questionnaire for players
These r random questions I wanna ask but would rather put in 1 thread
1) what chapter did you start playing dbd in
2) who was your first survivor main and who is your current survivor main(s)
3) who is your first killer main and who is your current killers main(s)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I forgot to answer myself😅
1)Clown
2) Dwight, and currently switch between Dwight,Jane,Adam,Jeff or Nancy(if I had to truly pick one I'll stick with the Og with Jeff a close 2nd)
3) My first was Legion and while I still play legion plenty I'm more of a Twins main these days
1) A Nightmare on Elm Street (just after his nerfs)
2) Claudette; Claudette, Davey, Yui
3) Freddy; Pyramid Head, Wraith, Bubba
1) what chapter did you start playing dbd in
Base.
2) who was your first survivor main and who is your current survivor main(s)
Dwight, Kate.
3) who is your first killer main and who is your current killers main(s)
Wraith, Wraith.
1 Spirit
2 Dwight but now I'll play anyone
3 Hag so underrated, now Michael, Hag, Clown, Trapper main killers I use.
P.S. I've gotten so used to Blight's speed and aggressive playstyle that now every other killer feels slow and sluggish in comparison. I've become a Blight addict! I miss playing Trapper, please help!
1.) Legion Chapter
2.) Daddy Dwight and till this day Daddy Dwight
3.) Nurse but she got nerfed and still had game breaking bugs so I became a Spirit main, and we2 having a ######### ton of fun, because I liked the idea of not seeing survivor's and predicting them
1. Base
2. Claudette / none
3. Trapper / none
(1) Vanilla
(2) Dwight
(3) Huntress
1. I joined in Feb. 2018. IIRC no chapter had been released recently then or would be released for quite some time.
2. Quentin/Nea. Quentin/Nea.
3. Huntress. Huntress/Legion.
Silent Hill
Claudette, Claudette/Felix
Plague, Deathslinger/Plague
1) started playing halloween 2020
2) Claudette then Dwight then Ace and now Nancy
3) First was wraith but I don't really main a killer rn I just play all of them.
1) Ghostface (was likely a bit earlier but I don't remember the details).
2) David (briefly) then Kate and now Zarina.
3) Spirit (phasewalking characters are my jam), and now Blight/Plague.
1.Ghostface
2.I think bill and now its a tie between jeff and cheryl
3.Billy but after his changes I main blight
Doctor chapter.
Feng and Feng.
Huntress then Trapper.
-Night on elm street(freddy)
-Bill ,Bill feng
-hillbilly,deathslinger
Cursed LegacyShattered Bloodline, Cursed Legacy was the other Yamaoka.., started shortly after the release of that Chapter.1. Curtain Call.
2. First main was Claudette, I guess. Current is Adam.
3. First was (old) Freddy. Current is Plague.
1. I'm not sure of when the dlc I started playing. I know it was before Freddy and Doctors rework.
2. I'm an adam main and now after a binding of kin I'm also a elodie main.
3. I don't play killer I'm a survivor main
1) Blight/Felix
2) Started maining Feng, ended up maining Felix/Jake.
3) Started maining Freddy, now prefer Doctor. Bridged kinda by Spirit who I liked at first and still often play.
1) I started playing a little before the Legion PTB, mid 2018.
2) At first, didn't have a survivor main, but after I prestiged a bunch of them, I didn't prestige Dwight in order to keep the perks on him. I consider myself a Dwight and Tapp main now. I still haven't prestiged Dwight so I have a survivor with all of the perks I have unlocked so far. Tapp is max prestige, but I like using his dark clothes with his hat.
3) Trapper and Huntress were my mains at first. Then I got the Leatherface DLC because it was the cheapest at the time. I played a lot of Bubba. I took a break from DBD and came back just playing Huntress because I didn't want to learn the new Bubba. After playing Huntress and getting Haddonfield 7 times in a row, I went back to Bubba. I like Bubba now (also I do not face camp, so please don't hurt me I get a lot of thanks in post-game chat for not being a stereotypical face-camping Bubba).
1) I started playing during The Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter.
2) My first survivor main was Laurie (as a new player, I wanted to get Decisive Strike), but now I play Cheryl, Laurie, and Jane equally.
3) My first killer main was Leatherface (I played him exclusively until I got BBQ & Chili). I don't have a main anymore, though, and tend to play whatever killer I feel like playing.
1. Spark of Madness (The Doctor)
2. Bill, now its Meg, Kate and Zarina
3. Trapper and Hag, now its Blight and Trickster
1) I don't actually know, I started in 2016 though, so.... A pretty early chapter.
2) I started with Nea, had a while where I was really into Dwight, now I'm a certified Kate main.
3) The first killer I mained was actually Legion. I didn't play killer at all until they were released, now I play a lot of Trickster.
1 Huntress (dlc included on disc)
2 Jake - The only male character I liked. He's quite young which drew me to him as did his solitary playing style
3 Trapper - Didn't get many traps back then, now I get 3 or 4 per game easily. I also play a lot of GF and started playing Oni recently. They would be my 'Pick 3' selection
1) Chains of Hate
2) Jake, now Felix
3) Huntress, now Nurse
1. Of flesh and mud (but I knew the game before it launched)
2. Meg, now Yun-Jin
3. Myers, now Nurse and Plag
I just began playing DBD, sadly almost exactly when All-Kill was released.
My first survivor main was Dwight. His perks suit my playstyle. I've since transferred them to Meg, my babe.
I only play killer occasionally, it's a more anxious game to me. I don't have a main but on average I do best with Clown.
1) Cursed legacy (oni + yui)
2, Ash, current is Steve ash and felix
3) 1st main was Myers, current main is deathslinger
The Last Breath(Nurse)
1) Was there with the Nurse DLC (December 2016)
2) Meg, then Ace, then Yui and now i'm more of a Elodie/Zarina
3) Was mainly survivor but loved Wraith. Still love him as much as Demo/Oni and i now play 50/50 (80/20 before)
1) Between The Saw chapter and The Curtain Call chapter. It was March 2018 I believe.
2) My first survivor was Meg. Currently Jane, Jeff, Kate and Meg (all P-50 all perks).
3) First killer was Trapper, then old Doctor, then Hag. My latest main killers were Trapper and Plague, although I also played 9 other killers regularly before I stopped playing killer altogether.
1. Got the game when Pig came out but never played it until Blight.
2. Dwight but I now play Zarina
3. I first played Huntress but now I play Spirit.