Random Questionnaire for players
These r random questions I wanna ask but would rather put in 1 thread
1) what chapter did you start playing dbd in
2) who was your first survivor main and who is your current survivor main(s)
3) who is your first killer main and who is your current killers main(s)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Umm. Trapper chapter.
Dwight.
Dwight, Nea, Ash, Nancy, Steve, and Yui.
Huntress.
I play every killer except Freddy, Spirit, and Twins, but I tend to stick to Huntress, Demogorgon, and Ghost Face.
1) When the game first launched
2) Claudette then nea once she released, now ace
3) Billy then nurse once she released, now I main nurse but I dabble with blight.
1. Base
2. Claudette, now Meg
3. Wraith, now Legion and Bubba
1) there were no chapters
2) jake. Had legacy on him before i lost progress. Now it's Ace
3) Trapper. Full legacy is gone as well.Now it's Bubba
The first winter solstices or wraith cube, his first buff or freddy (all around the same time
First was david now its between david and felix
First killer Billy now its huntress and blight occasionally bubba
1- Started to play the game during the chapter with the Spirit.
2- I started with The Clown
3-Still maining The Clown, but also use Legion, Pyramid Head, and The Plague.
1. I started just after Blight was released during a free weekend.
2. I didn't choose my main until after I leveled everyone up for their perks. I played each survivor as I leveled them. Now I'm a Yui main.
3. I don't play killer enough :( but when I just want to play for fun I play Doctor.