FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!

This club is gonna be way cooler than The Leatherface Mafia.

Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *

*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination. 

(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)

Comments

  • Raccoon said:

    I really hope they add some more cool "Dream World" effects like when the Generators spurt blood.

    Maybe changing the white mist to a more nightmarish red colour would be good? And making it brighter for Freddy and darker for survivors. 
  • lyric said:
    Cypraz said:

    Freddy's Children I understand but Freddy's bitches? Makes no sense.

    Freddy’s bitches are invisible creatures he’s created while talking to himself at the open exit gate full of t bagging survivors lol
    Freddys dont rage as much as Bubbas cause our power doesnt get completely denied all game by a mere window.
    Should of referenced the fact they throw a tantrum when they run into something lol. 
    Lol I don’t understand why he has these warthog sounding noises to me that’s more funny than scary 
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    Cypraz said:

    Freddy's Children I understand but Freddy's bitches? Makes no sense.

    Freddy’s bitches are invisible creatures he’s created while talking to himself at the open exit gate full of t bagging survivors lol
    Freddys dont rage as much as Bubbas cause our power doesnt get completely denied all game by a mere window.
    Should of referenced the fact they throw a tantrum when they run into something lol. 
    Lol I don’t understand why he has these warthog sounding noises to me that’s more funny than scary 
    Yeah I don't get it either.. Least Freddy sounds human lol
  • Killers and Survivors should all have voice lines/sound clips they can use mid-match for taunts, gloats, and distractions. 
  • Raccoon said:
    Killers and Survivors should all have voice lines/sound clips they can use mid-match for taunts, gloats, and distractions. 
    I think they said they wouldn't do this because they'd have to translate it to other languages. 
  • Raccoon said:
    Killers and Survivors should all have voice lines/sound clips they can use mid-match for taunts, gloats, and distractions. 
    I think they said they wouldn't do this because they'd have to translate it to other languages. 
    I think ######### is simple and universal enough.

    Make Freddy call the survivors bitches on every DS and pallet stun.
  • Raccoon said:
    Killers and Survivors should all have voice lines/sound clips they can use mid-match for taunts, gloats, and distractions. 
    I think they said they wouldn't do this because they'd have to translate it to other languages. 
    I think ######### is simple and universal enough.

    Make Freddy call the survivors bitches on every DS and pallet stun.
    That would be the best change to this game.. ever! lol
  • Maybe I should switch to Doc Avatar.

  • I'll turn Bubbas into Bitches as if my name is Purple Aki.
    Ha ha! Purple Aki! Saw the BBC doc! Awesome!
  • How about noob stompers?
  • How about noob stompers?
    We're not going to have a third group now are we? One for Huntress' lol. 
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    How about noob stompers?

    If we get "Nea and the Pussycats" in here I'm completely game.

  • Welcome to prime time #########!

  • It was either this or go solo on hag lol! No offence bubba but you just arent for me ;)

    If memory serves me right, the original Freddy was just a child murderer? The reboot made him a perverted pedo on top of it all.

  • It was either this or go solo on hag lol! No offence bubba but you just arent for me ;)

    If memory serves me right, the original Freddy was just a child murderer? The reboot made him a perverted pedo on top of it all.

    Yes that's right. I don't understand the reboot sometimes lol. I remember a scene where Freddy wore a cape and called himself Super Freddy.. that's him after the rework lol. 
  • You're not Freddy's bitches. You're our bitches. You copied us let's not forget. 
  • Freddy isnt ######### to anyone... Except maybe Nancy. ;)

  • @Luckystrike2778 said:
    It was either this or go solo on hag lol! No offence bubba but you just arent for me ;)

    If memory serves me right, the original Freddy was just a child murderer? The reboot made him a perverted pedo on top of it all.

    No, wait. I think he was a child molester in the backstory already but the movies didn't even want to mention that. It was made clear in one of the older ones though. not sure in which one but the reboot just used the pedo thing way more. I didn't dislike that movie and the Freddy actor though since it was my first horror movie as an 8-year-old, that truly traumatized me.

  • freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef
  • @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    probably not normal beef but human flesh, so no thank you.

  • @NextKillerSpongebob said:

    @Luckystrike2778 said:
    It was either this or go solo on hag lol! No offence bubba but you just arent for me ;)

    If memory serves me right, the original Freddy was just a child murderer? The reboot made him a perverted pedo on top of it all.

    No, wait. I think he was a child molester in the backstory already but the movies didn't even want to mention that. It was made clear in one of the older ones though. not sure in which one but the reboot just used the pedo thing way more. I didn't dislike that movie and the Freddy actor though since it was my first horror movie as an 8-year-old, that truly traumatized me.

    Ill have to rewatch them. I have the collection of course. I was 6 when i watched the original . I didnt sleep that night lol. I remember watching 4 at the drive in. Was amazing!

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    You meant to say you dont want Freddy slicing up that lil smokie right? Lol

  • Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef
    Reasons I wouldn't want it.  

    1. I don't like beef

    2. It's probably not actually beef

    3. It's probably in Bubba's basement already lol. 
  • Freddy isnt ######### to anyone... Except maybe Nancy. ;) 


     Bahahaha keep telling yourself that. 

  • @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    Probably wouldn't be the first one let's be honest lol. 
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.
    What would the police do against people who live in a Dream World? lol
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.
    What would the police do against people who live in a Dream World? lol
    we must dispatch the dream police


  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.
    What would the police do against people who live in a Dream World? lol
    we must dispatch the dream police


    He's found our weakness! Or enemy I should say. That would be a better word for it.. 
  • @Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.

    What's wrong??? Feeling TONGUE TIED???

  • @Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:

    freddys bitches? is this a band?

    yall dont want no bubba beef

    Are you suggesting they are a boy band of pedo's?

    yes. we must stop this pedo ring. im calling the police.

    What's wrong??? Feeling TONGUE TIED???

    id much rather be a cannibal than a pedo :)

    #cannibalism2018
  • Supernaut said:
    I'll turn Bubbas into Bitches as if my name is Purple Aki.
    Ha ha! Purple Aki! Saw the BBC doc! Awesome!
    Its a wonder Purple Aki isnt a way bigger meme than he currently is.
  • You thought the biggest war in this community was survivors vs killers? Nah, it's Bubbas vs Freddys.

  • You thought the biggest war in this community was survivors vs killers? Nah, it's Bubbas vs Freddys.

    Its a play, like an act. In truth we gotta stick together to survive all those pesky and judgemental Survivor, Nurse and Billy mains who think they're hot #########.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    @Legacy_Zealot I found you a new home and clan join your brothers at arms.

    Daddy's home :chuffed: :cry:



  • this means war
  • @fcc2014 said:
    @Amelia wanna represent the Leatherface clan?

    It'd be a honor ✋

  • @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Oh no.. a war between the Freddys and the Bubbas? That's how I think this'll end.. lol

    It'll be fine. The followers of Jigsaw will wipe them both out.

  • Eight said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Oh no.. a war between the Freddys and the Bubbas? That's how I think this'll end.. lol

    It'll be fine. The followers of Jigsaw will wipe them both out.




    oh after our battle, you people are next!
  • @Lowbei said:
    oh after our battle, you people are next!

    Seems a shame to mess up such a pretty face with a reverse bear trap. But hey...

  • Eight said:

    @Lowbei said:
    oh after our battle, you people are next!

    Seems a shame to mess up such a pretty face with a reverse bear trap. But hey...

    im flattered 


  • I hate playing freddy. I like playing leatherface but my main is Michael or Trapper. Mainly Michael. Can we have a Shape gang lol. I aren't sure what name to give it.
  • Eight said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Oh no.. a war between the Freddys and the Bubbas? That's how I think this'll end.. lol

    It'll be fine. The followers of Jigsaw will wipe them both out.

    Get outta here peppa pig and take your shitsaw and rng traps with you
  • Eight said:

    @The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Oh no.. a war between the Freddys and the Bubbas? That's how I think this'll end.. lol

    It'll be fine. The followers of Jigsaw will wipe them both out.

    Get outta here peppa pig and take your shitsaw and rng traps with you
    He must’ve forgotten how the pig tree became what it is I guess we’re gonna have to make another one now
  • Poor Pigsaw T_T
  • Freddy isnt ######### to anyone... Except maybe Nancy. ;)

    And pallets
  • I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.
  • I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.
    watch out, Doctor Dudes, Trapper Tribe, and the Spirit Squad will soon be trying to get your attention.
1 2 3 4 5