FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!
This club is gonna be way cooler than The Leatherface Mafia.
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Comments
The Meat dun'n cooked itself!
Lets cut it up for the boys in the Leatherface Mafia!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
So far survivors make Freddy their #########...
How goes it fellas? @ChesterTheMolester did the drugs run out and you left already?
But atleast i picked up Freddy again and got him to P3 Lvl 50 so its all good.
LOL.
I only saw one Jake this weekend (though admittedly I didn't get that many hours in), which I'm hoping means we've started making some inroads into eliminating him from the game.
It also meant I got some decent BP as a survivor since I wasn't been farmed by Jakes every match.
Peace offering.
I found a new upgrade for Leatherface. It'll make all your whifting sound better, and reduce your carbon footprint.
Poor Freddy.....
I worry a bit though. They said a complete rework and by that i assume change his fundamental mechanics. We have already seen the overreactions to the ptb's this forum turns super toxic every time one comes out. If survivors struggle against him because it is different and he starts wrecking lobbies do these clowns light up the forum and reviews again with their complaints and he gets nerfed again. It happened before he got trashed before he ever got to console before complaints. I'm not sure i trust it not happening again.
No, if survivors start complaining about my sweater boi after his well deserved buff I will personally strike them down with the claws of sharp hand joe and will do everything in my power as a Freddy main to prevent him from being murdered again. The true killers on his release were the survivors.
Prepare for it just encase. I hope it doesn't happen but look at this forum when a ptb or chapter comes out.
Oh I already have prepared. I think you'll be seeing me on every one of those posts
I wish you the best if it does happen. Don't let them sucker you in.
I will defend my sweater boi with my life!!! I will also do the same for Leatherface once he gets a buff/rework
Great news, Bitches!
We're no longer the worst!
after so long, you got your dream
Also the new Surveillance is a gamechanger for Freddy, now i not only see everyone in the dreamworld, i see everyone working on a gen who i can drag into the dreamworld, see if anyone wants to escape and where, and punish sneaky gentappers.
Its godlike omniscience for him now.
This didn't age well
darn
Since the LF gang thread got necro'd i thought this thread deserves another chance too.
Is it called the Molesters?
Next killer is a necromancer confirmed
@AlphaJackson sad part is you are wrong
P.S sorry Alpha
Finally, the true master of the high five gets love <3
Freddy rework, Year 3000!
Anything but Legion
Can't stand them.
Does Freddy work for Amazon by any chance?
1, 2, Freddy's getting renewed
Excuse me Freddy leader
What is your opinion on the freddy rework?
@Hoodedfengm1n
Has any information actually been released on it?
If they mess this up after so long, it is gonna be a HUGE disaster, imho.
@Raccoon Not anything on what it is, just announced a some time ago
Contribute to this thread, we missing the good cosmetics for freddy
What Freddy outfits do you guys want in dbd? I personally want power glove Freddy just for the meme.
I just want a cosmetic based on Robert Englund, preferably his look in New Nightmare.
Fact: Freddy players are the coolest and have the best sense of humor.
@pemberley I am a Freddy player and want Freddy with the best cosmetic of sunglasses, we need it to look at the salt without being blinded
I may be a Michael, but I support you Freddy. ;^)
I shall wait for your rework to make you even worse.