FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!
This club is gonna be way cooler than The Leatherface Mafia.
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Comments
There is no such thing as something being cooler than Leatherface GANG ! period.
Does Nancy know what you're up to Mr.Freddy ?
[_] Bing Bong Boi
[_] Basement Chili Master
[X] Bitchmaker
@PinkEricka are we though. A cheap copy is still a copy. Best of Luck!
It's for sure a cheap copy, But I can't resist as a Freddy main sry :frown:
No i understand they gave you a cheap copy of an Iconic Killer. You gotta roll with it. I sincerely wish you GOOD LUCK!!! If people come to the forum and see nothing but Leatherface and Freddy that in itself is a meme. I do hope we get @EpicFailTryHard back at some point.
WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!
im here too
MORE SOULS!
Freddy's Children I understand but Freddy's bitches? Makes no sense.
@chemical_reject @NoxiousOnnyyxx do you want to weigh in on this?
WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!
welp, bitches, it's prime time.
Actually you used a explanation mark at the end of "GANG !".
@Raccoon
Come this Halloween there will be only one true mask to wear.
Stalking intensifies!
Given your screen name it kind of makes sense.
This was an excellent repartee!
Rockin' some Dokken
He is representing the Freddy's from a 10x4
@Legacy_Zealot I found you a new home and clan join your brothers at arms.
OH HELL NO, I did not just see my baby Bubba get insulted!
Jello Pudding and a slow Cosby????
@Amelia wanna represent the Leatherface clan?
I really hope they add some more cool "Dream World" effects like when the Generators spurt blood.