FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!
This club is gonna be way cooler than The Leatherface Mafia.
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *
*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination.
(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)
Comments
The glasses are my favorite.
Actually, now that I think about it, when I started getting into Freddy I saw someone on the forums post a Freddy meme saying he was a better Doctor with the sunglasses reaction and it was both true and hilarious (to me at least.)
Devs saw my post on the Freddy cosmetics
HYPE!
FREDDY GAAAAAAANG!
TODAY IS THE DAY, BITCHES!
TODAY IS THE DAY (AGAIN), BITCHES!