FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!

This club is gonna be way cooler than The Leatherface Mafia.

Wanna join? Just post up with "WELCOME TO PRIME TIME, #########!" *

*No purchase necessary, must use Freddy avatar, and must proofread each post for 8 seconds before posting. Inspired by Samination. 

(maybe some friendly rivalries and KYF matches will result)

Comments

  • Lowbei said:
    I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.
    watch out, Doctor Dudes, Trapper Tribe, and the Spirit Squad will soon be trying to get your attention.
    I hate doctors and trappers but I will say the Spirit Squad is tempting
  • I respect The Spirit - It's nice to see a second PTL Killer :3
  • @Lowbei said:

    oh after our battle, you people are next!

    Is this or the one with the pig really a battle? More like a skirmish.

  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.

    Go with your gut!

  • How bout we all just combine our groups and become the Pay 2 Wins. Licensed killers only. And we will all share @Vietfox as the groups pet
  • How bout we all just combine our groups and become the Pay 2 Wins. Licensed killers only. And we will all share @Vietfox as the groups pet
    I agree, lets call ourselves the P2Winners, that'll confuse the Rank 20s.
  • How bout we all just combine our groups and become the Pay 2 Wins. Licensed killers only. And we will all share @Vietfox as the groups pet
    @TheDarkLycan
    I got my own group, with blackjack and hookers.
  • I will stick with my fellow Basement Dwellers!

  • I as a sweater boi main shall continue to support myself and original sweater boi mains after the rework because those who main him after the rework will not be real sweater boi mains and shall have shame showered upon them and will be punished by being stuck eternally in the basement with leatherface and spirit making their strange noises
    Edit: Did I mention it's for all eternity

  • BTW where is the Clown avatar, i wanna start a circus.
    I'm down for this
  • *Meanwhile amidst the killer infighting a herd of Jake mains have made off with all of the hooks.*

    @Eight
  • I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
  • I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
  • I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy there are a lot of good options.
    There are tons including lullaby but here is my go to build.


    PGTW
    Make Your Choice
    Monitor and Abuse
    BBQ
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
  • I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy there are a lot of good options.
    There are tons including lullaby but here is my go to build.


    PGTW
    Make Your Choice
    Monitor and Abuse
    BBQ
    I'm missing PGTW and MYC but once I get those perks I'll try that I think. 
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

    Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

    Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
    I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. Also if this comment comes up twice it said it failed to send the first time
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

    Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
    I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. Also if this comment comes up twice it said it failed to send the first time
    Its a lot of fun since you have no TR at all with Monitor and Abuse paired with it.

    Combine it with sloppy butcher (or NC) and refuse to go for loops (cause Hag speed). Get a hit on tgem and if they reach a giant loop just ignore them to pull other people in the dream world and catch them healing.

    Red Paint Brush is an amazing salt mining addon if used properly.


    Here is a somewhat decent Freddy guide:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/92hxzi/how_to_wreck_with_the_power_of_darn_an_indepth

    TL;DR of the guide: Balance chaos and disruption with hooks and kills, that is where his skillcap comes from.
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit. Use it instead of PGTW or along with it.
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

    Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
    I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. Also if this comment comes up twice it said it failed to send the first time
    Its a lot of fun since you have no TR at all with Monitor and Abuse paired with it.

    Combine it with sloppy butcher (or NC) and refuse to go for loops (cause Hag speed). Get a hit on tgem and if they reach a giant loop just ignore them to pull other people in the dream world and catch them healing.

    Red Paint Brush is an amazing salt mining addon if used properly.


    Here is a somewhat decent Freddy guide:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/92hxzi/how_to_wreck_with_the_power_of_darn_an_indepth

    TL;DR if the guide: Balance chaos and disruption with hooks and kills, that is where his skillcap comes from.
    So no terror radius similar to tier 1 Myers meaning you almost always see sleeping people? That sounds good. I'll check the guide later when I get time. 
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
    Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.

    Since you are a Hag main a convenient and good build for you would be 

    BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse
    and a perk of your choice.
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
    Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.
    I know. Freddy basically plays like a normal killer though he's a bit underrated in my opinion. His tracking abilities are actually pretty decent. 
  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
    Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.
    I know. Freddy basically plays like a normal killer though he's a bit underrated in my opinion. His tracking abilities are actually pretty decent. 
    He is underrated. During the anniversary tournament the console players where smart enough to use him properly and win. Which raised some eyebrows. Same with Marths depip squad experiments where i think he performed slightly better than most.

    I edited my previous post but i will repeat it. Its my build recommendation for you so your head doesnt explode while learning him.

    BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse
    and a perk of your choice.


  • @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

  • Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).


     After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

    Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

    The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

    There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
    Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.
    I know. Freddy basically plays like a normal killer though he's a bit underrated in my opinion. His tracking abilities are actually pretty decent. 
    He is underrated. During the anniversary tournament the console players where smart enough to use him properly and win. Which raised some eyebrows. Same with Marths depip squad experiments where i think he performed slightly better than most.

    I edited my previous post but i will repeat it. Its my build recommendation for you so your head doesnt explode while learning him.

    BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse
    and a perk of your choice.


    I was surprised when I heard that Freddy won. Of all killers. As for the perk of my choice there I'll probably pick Insidious for tracking. And the 2 teachable perks I've already unlocked for him so no extra effort there. 

    Edit: Felt weird to say pick Insidious for tracking lol. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    I know. It just feels right to try both characters because I never play either lol. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.
    The more viable killers the better. I'm hoping the Freddy rework helps him alot whenever it's out. 
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:

    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.

    @IronWolf115 and @Nickenzie have both been working and making it known Leatherface needs a buff and we all saw that they are working on what appears to be a complete rework of Freddy. I know it seems like a bit away but fingers crossed for early 2019 for both.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:

    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.

    @IronWolf115 and @Nickenzie have both been working and making it known Leatherface needs a buff and we all saw that they are working on what appears to be a complete rework of Freddy. I know it seems like a bit away but fingers crossed for early 2019 for both.

    We should build defenses like walls and artillery. We can expect a Rank 20 invasion as soon as the buffs will arrive before anyone will have really relearned them.
  • How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

  • @Wolf74 said:
    How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

    If you marked it unfollow it.

  • My work here is finished

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Blood_Coil_Viper said:

    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 

    For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

    We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.

    @IronWolf115 and @Nickenzie have both been working and making it known Leatherface needs a buff and we all saw that they are working on what appears to be a complete rework of Freddy. I know it seems like a bit away but fingers crossed for early 2019 for both.

    I'd like for his tantrum to be reworked and have some practical application [IE - Still throws a (shorter) fit but gets an angry (temporary) speed boost/saw dash afterwards].

  • @Raccoon said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    I'd like for his tantrum to be reworked and have some practical application [IE - Still throws a (shorter) fit but gets an angry (temporary) speed boost/saw dash afterwards].

    I like the fit, it is iconic. I would rather his base without addons chainsaw attack be faster in movement speed and side to side turning increased a bit.

  • @IronWolf115 said:

    My work here is finished

    Well done sir

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

    If you marked it unfollow it.

    And what if I never "marked it"?

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @IronWolf115 said:

    My work here is finished

    Well done sir

    Lol thank you friend!

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

    If you marked it unfollow it.

    And what if I never "marked it"?

    Are you being tagged in the conversation through the markdown.? If so not much you can do.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @fcc2014 said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

    If you marked it unfollow it.

    And what if I never "marked it"?

    Are you being tagged in the conversation through the markdown.? If so not much you can do.

    I don't know… i don't think I did a "markdown"... how do I get rid of this notifications?

  • I as a sweater boi main shall continue to support myself and original sweater boi mains after the rework because those who main him after the rework will not be real sweater boi mains and shall have shame showered upon them and will be punished by being stuck eternally in the basement with leatherface and spirit making their strange noises
    Edit: Did I mention it's for all eternity

    Can I just be a LeatherFace Mafia member and one of Freddy's Bitches since I love both?
  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Never use insidious on Freddy and M&B isn't useful enough without red paint brush and the other 2 perks are so obvious on Freddy that they never work well
  • My work here is finished

    bravo. freddy was weak anyways, died to fire or somethin, pfft
  • @Lowbei said:
    IronWolf115 said:

    My work here is finished

    bravo. freddy was weak anyways, died to fire or somethin, pfft

    I got another one of these for when those Clowns get any clever ideas.

  • Peasant said:
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

    Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
    I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. 
  • uhm... i voted for "the hookers"

1 2 3 4 5