Whats wrong with teabagging ?

... if you played it like a sweaty tryhard, you deserved it. Point. 😇

Comments

  • So somebody wanting to win the match means you need to insult them? Uh huh. . .

  • Nothing wrong with it. Just like theres nothing wrong with playing to win. Or nodding at a survivor after hooking them.

  • Absolutely nothing. Just snowflakes get triggered by it.

  • i’m a survivor main and this is how i look at it.

    i don’t teabag but if killers are toxic or play like an ass for no reason (tunnel at 5 gens, hit on hook ect) then i’ll teabag them at every pallet but if they play normally then i won’t.


    when im killer i don’t mind when survivor teabag, i just look at it like them having a little fun and messing around, in the end it doesn’t hurt anyone.


    same with flash spamming

  • i only teabag if the survivors are being toxic and are teabagging me

  • @e_j2007 said:

    i only teabag if the survivors are being toxic and are teabagging me

    Noice.

  • If you gonna drop the killer with some hot n stinky t-bags, make sure you don't suck. Or you will suck, if ya know what I mean.

  • the reason i main ghostface is to teabag those toxic survivors. its my duty

  • nothing at all.

    as long as you dont complain about how they react to it, there is nothing wrong with it.

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    So, if the killer tries their best, which they have to do to stand a chance given how survivor sided the game is and that they have no idea if they're going up against a SWF, and they still fail, you're entitled to make fun of them and hold the game hostage if they don't let you?

    Sorry, let me try again.

    So if you are playing a casual game with your four friends, all running second chances in a game that gives you several as basekit, and you beat a real person who is essentially playing a skill game where every single mistake you make is punished against four people and is trying their absolute best to win, you deserve to bully them?

    Sorry, I noticed a look in your eyes that was slightly more glazed over and unsympathetic than usual. I'll try again.

    Survivor plays like a casual game. You can run four second chances each, but you'll generally leave one out and replace it with a way to put in less effort to give all three of your allies a second chance, or a way to completely erase a mistake before you need a second chance. You're friends run the same thing most of the time. The game is balanced for there to be four mediocre survivors and one completely worthless one.

    Killer plays like a skill game. You have almost no way to recover from even a minor loss, and the things that should help you with this can be removed from the game, wasting one of your perk slots. You have a very strict yet unreliable time limit set by the survivors, who, once again, are playing what amounts to a casual game. Anything that you can do to progress your objective takes a whole lot of time, and does little to nothing to slow the timer. In addition, anything that you can do to progress your objective can be undone faster and easier by the other team.

    Sorry, did I say "other team?" I meant "the team of four actual people you have no way to gauge the skill level of and treat you worse than actual garbage, since they don't expect garbage to make the game fun for them or play in a way that puts them at a disadvantage just because you don't like it."

    Before I leave, I would like to remind you that calling someone "salty" or "stupid" or a "baby killer" or a "killer main" or sayin "y u mad noob its just a game" does not actually completely invalidate their point. I know poorly formed ad hominems are the one of the primary forms of argument from people like you, but please pretend to be an actually intelligent human being capable of basic logic beyond that of a snail that has been huffing scented markers for the past eight years.

    By the way, that wasn't an ad hominem that I used there, it was just an insult. Just though I should clarify, since mollusks typically don't understand that arguments themselves need to be addressed as opposed to the writing style of the person presenting the argument.

    Lol


  • Survivors: "There's nothing wrong with teabagging."


    Also Survivors: "Why do Killers have to tunnel and camp!?"

  • I teabag with them if I'm Ghostface lmao

  • I'm not sure that all teabagging survivors realize this may be perceived as something offending. They just saw someone else doing it and then repeat without any thought.

  • If you are playing this game just to annoy the other side, then you shouldn't be playing. Teabagging is toxic, always was and always will be.

  • @Venzhas said:

    ... if you played it like a sweaty tryhard, you deserved it. Point. 😇

    As long as you don't get mad when the killer slaps you while you are on the hook, them it's fine! But if you have double standards like if the killer dances on you or let's you bleed out on the ground and you get mad at them then maybe you are the toxic sweaty one?

  • A better question would be, what's right with teabagging? it offers you no benefit so why do you need to do it? other than trying to annoy someone else.

  • I bet you're one of those survivors that cry in real life if a killer presses M1 on you while on the hook

  • Yeah, what's wrong with being an arsehole? All I'm trying to do is insult them in the only way I can, what's wrong with that?

  • "Haha! Take THAT you unwashed peasant! Gaze upon my bouncing loins upon the holy ground that I walk upon while you wipe the tears of failure from your dirty killer face! Your small, simple mind cannot fathom the amount of skill and wits it takes to undergo the colossal task of looping an object 3 times, masterfully clicking my mouse button on the pallet, and watching it crush your spirit! Let my luscious and firm buttocks bounces remind you that I am superior to you in every way!"

  • @Fuzzels said:

    Nothing wrong with it. Just like theres nothing wrong with playing to win. Or nodding at a survivor after hooking them.

    It's so funny when people get triggered by a head motion, lol

  • @getuy45u4iu said:

    I'm not sure that all teabagging survivors realize this may be perceived as something offending. They just saw someone else doing it and then repeat without any thought.


    Is this a serious statement? Do you really think that a Survivor out there that teabags me three times after hitting me in the head with a pallet is saying "thank you"?

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    "Haha! Take THAT you unwashed peasant! Gaze upon my bouncing loins upon the holy ground that I walk upon while you wipe the tears of failure from your dirty killer face! Your small, simple mind cannot fathom the amount of skill and wits it takes to undergo the colossal task of looping an object 3 times, masterfully clicking my mouse button on the pallet, and watching it crush your spirit! Let my luscious and firm buttocks bounces remind you that I am superior to you in every way!"

    You my good man have made me laugh and deserve praise. May your games be successful and your opponents losing in the most entertaining of ways.

  • I don't t-bag for no valid reason as I'm not a doucebag.

    However, If your being an obnoxious a-hole etc etc, then I might

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1996793#Comment_1996793

    Is this a serious statement? Do you really think that a Survivor out there that teabags me three times after hitting me in the head with a pallet is saying "thank you"?

    I don’t know what they wanted to tell you. My point is that survivors sometimes don’t actually think much when they teabag.

  • Any video game that includes a crouch feature/button, by law, must be used to assert dominance over other players by repeatedly using said crouch while standing in place, thus showing that you are the Alpha.

  • i suppose there is nothing inherently wrong with it but like almost anything it does get used to "insult" the killer just like "nodding" at hooked survivors. That's part of the problem though isn't it, because some use it to be "toxic" then it assumed by the killer that everyone who does it is trying to insult or be toxic.

    I only "teabag" to say thank you as sometimes the killer lets you go or if you get stuck in corner etc and I do like a slow dip, dip not the really fast one that I've seen lots of survivors do.

  • If a Survivor teabags me, they better be able to back it up.

    If a Survivor teabags another Survivor that I downed, they just got a free escape.

  • @Venzhas said:

    ... if you played it like a sweaty tryhard, you deserved it. Point. 😇

    Let's be honest though. We all do stuff like this only because we are protected by the anonymity of the internet.

    Irl most know dang well they aren't acting like hot ######### to random strangers they don't know. But go off!

  • T-bagging is a necessary mechanic in all games. It is an exercise of charity really to T-bag someone. Helps them to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Which really is the only way they remember to breathe. So make sure to T-bag everyone you meet in DBD, because you never know which ones are about to pass out from being oxygen deprived.

  • Killers: Trying to win

    survivors: OmG sO sWeAtY

    also survivors: *proceed to play sweaty themselves*

    gotta love the double standards

  • @Zaytex said:

    Killers: Trying to win

    survivors: OmG sO sWeAtY

    also survivors: *proceed to play sweaty themselves*

    gotta love the double standards

    Per the Survivor Rulebook, Survivors cannot, ever, play sweaty. They just "play."

    Only Killers play sweaty, for instance whenever they hit them with a weapon or put them on a hook. 🤣

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1997347#Comment_1997347

    Per the Survivor Rulebook, Survivors cannot, ever, play sweaty. They just "play."

    Only Killers play sweaty, for instance whenever they hit them with a weapon or put them on a hook. 🤣

    yes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nothing. Just like there's nothing wrong with me tunneling you or your teammates after you do it.

    Lmao yesss

  • @Venzhas said:

    ... if you played it like a sweaty tryhard, you deserved it. Point. 😇

    I mean, context is key tbh.

  • @Zaytex said:

    Killers: Trying to win

    survivors: OmG sO sWeAtY

    also survivors: *proceed to play sweaty themselves*

    gotta love the double standards

    Survivors: Trying to win

    Killers: Omg so toxic that they aren't being free kills for me facecamps

    Survivors: *after working together to counter facecamping* gg ez bb killer

    Killers: OMG YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY

    (legit, come across so many killers facecamp my teammates because I outplayed them...)

    Way too easy to blame everything on one side. :)

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1997347#Comment_1997347

    Survivors: Trying to win

    Killers: Omg so toxic that they aren't being free kills for me facecamps

    Survivors: *after working together to counter facecamping* gg ez bb killer

    Killers: OMG YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COMMUNITY

    (legit, come across so many killers facecamp my teammates because I outplayed them...)

    Way too easy to blame everything on one side. :)

    Killers are so fragile. It's hilarious.


  • "Fragile".


    These "fragile" Killers are the reason you have a game. But by all means, keep calling them fragile and raise your queue times.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1997574#Comment_1997574

    "Fragile".

    These "fragile" Killers are the reason you have a game. But by all means, keep calling them fragile and raise your queue times.

    I would be very happy if all the fragile killers left the game, yes. Please see yourselves out. Thank you!

  • @fray1919 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1997609#Comment_1997609

    I would be very happy if all the fragile killers left the game, yes. Please see yourselves out. Thank you!


    How does this benefit the game AT ALL?


  • 1.) What is wrong with being a "fragile" killer?


    2.) How does that affect your gameplay?

  • If a person doesn't like T-Bagging, they can just get better, learn to let it roll of their backs, or quit multiplayer gaming entirely.


    Only the weak let such basic psychological warfare go to their head.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    Absolutely nothing. Just snowflakes get triggered by it.

    And snowflakes are the ones doing it

  • I have nothing against it, sometimes it can even work as a strategy to piss the killer off to make them go for you, but I can see where people are coming from when they see it as annoying or disrespectful. It is how it is though.

  • "What's wrong with showing disrespect to the other side?"

    I think everyone can answer that question for themselves.

  • @Venzhas said:

    ... if you played it like a sweaty tryhard, you deserved it. Point. 😇

    At red rank against sweaty SWF I need to play sweaty tryhard. Point. 😇

  • Tbagging is a provocation. If I have survivors tbagging me I'll make sure to try my best to let them have a bad time (as survivor and as killer). If I see a survivor tbagging a killer for no reason I don't unhook them or heal them. I used to try and sandbag them but the killers often didn't realize. If I see a killer proxycamping and scaring everyone trying to save away without going for the chase I point at the hook to figure out if they have done something to the killer, if the killer nods I'll just leave.

  • It is an insult when used in certain way and situation. Not bannable but lack of manners. Especially if the person didn't bm. "Sweaty" doesn't mean toxic. Nor tunneling nor camping nor looping nor slugging nor gen rush etc etc etc. You can do these things without insulting gestures.

‹ 1 2