Yet another teaser
This time it's some bangin' beats.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1365331002856505352?s=20It's looking more and more like some type of k-pop star, ngl.
Edit:
Here's the pictures from King and Paulie respectfully:
If you do some magic with the audio it comes out with these:
Credit to @EffieGlasss on twitter
Zoom in on the eye in Paulie's teaser and you get this:
Brightened up (again EffieGlasss):
That's a hand baby






Comments
i really hate the way they are teasing this new chapter. it's very cringe.
I'm the opposite; I ######### love it. I think it's really creative, they haven't done anything like this before either (for a chapter) and I find it incredibly refreshing too!
Why am i thinking about this?
be careful there might be some Spikeweed about D:
I think you got it. That explains why in their profile picture there's a heavy contrast between pink and blue, indicating a split personality. The butterfly imagery is the cherry on top.
Also is it just me or does this:
kinda look like a bloodstain
that's good, i'm glad other people are enjoying it. it's just supposed to be a horror game and it feels like a K/DA cosmetic reveal or something lol.
oh my god wait we all thought it was Yui in the trailer but what if it was this survivor instead? hence the blue of the teaser because it was, ya know, very ######### icy and i need to stop thinking this deep into it-
Tapp to dwight in the endgame: Pull tha leva or whateva'. right now! RIGHT NOW!!!
I dunno about that one he does like to use the old force choke from time to time
I mean...who doesn't?
Maybe it's gonna be an animatronic / doll like killer that was an on-stage replica of the pop-star but malfunctioned (glitching/survivor seen through screen like eyes)? Something kind of like Alisa from Tekken visually but torn up and bloody looking to fit DBD's aesthetic...
... But probably not lol.
Do they usually have a consistent time table from teasers to the actual release or is it really anybody's guess?
#BLACKPINKInYourRealm #DDUDUByDaylight
This is ######### glorious
Usually it's the Tuesday after the teaser
Is it likely the PTB drops this tuesday? (March the 2nd)
a butterfly?......mmmmmm,.... until dawn? (because of the butterfly effect).
Id love it but doubt it. Until dawn did have similar music as well though.
I think it'll be about 2 weeks but there's nothing confirmed
I want this happening. It sounds so cool as an idea! I would loooooove it.
I want this happening. It sounds so cool as an idea! I would loooooove it.
Jeezus, supposed to be a horror game and we got purple butterflies and pink hair?
That rewind tho - we're getting a killer with a second chance power right? Like you whiff and then rewind and hit them?
It would be fun and balanced I'm sure of it
Ashton kutcher is the killer if you think about it. The symbol shown is a butterfly. Kutcher was in The Butterfly effect. Case solved
Okay so!! @EffieGlasss on twitter brightened the image
This is definitely a hand!!
Oh but bunny legion and feng are great? Mr Puddles clown is nice and horror themed?
@I_am_Negan @OniWantsYourMacaroni @IWasLeft2Die
I know right. I've never seen either of those costumes in a game yet, not that popular hey 👌
Did they sack the guy that made Oni and Spirit perhaps 🤔
Interesting! Now is it the survivors hand or the killers??
Very interesting
hEy GuYs!!1!1!1!1!1 I tHinK iT iS FoRtNiTe sKiN!
SeE!1!1!1 BuTtErfLy liKe LeAk!
btw, this is a joke, I hate fortnite.
It looks like a electric hand.
I know who it is
It's Electro from spider-man
You haven’t even seen the killer yet, so don’t be so quick to pass judgements. Plus, there’s lots of different forms of horror. Not everything has to be dark and grungy.
I use Mr Puddles
It's the best clown outfit
I'm saving up for it lol
Hell yeah
I got it from the rift
The only tome I complete all 70 tiers 😀
Unfortunately I just got back in the game after a 2 year break and that was way before rifts lol.
I gotcha
Yeah I had it for awhile that tome was the only one to catch my eye with stuff I wanted