New Survivor will be LGBT

Okay so I think I have cracked the code on the new survivor and the hints they have been dropping. So they have yet to reveal the face of the new survivor? Why is that? But they reveal the body and not the face. I believe the face will be somewhat masculine. Also lets go on to the coloring of the Mightee 1 entertainment banner on their twitter. It is blue and pink fading together. Blue representing boy and pink representing girl. Mighty one. Like both coming together to be one. I really feel very strongly that this is the case. The killer on the other hand I have no idea about... Thoughts!?


EDIT: I just wanted to add that the point of this post was to take a guess at what the teasers are leading up to. All in the good fun of seeing if my prediction is correct and share it with the community.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975418#Comment_1975418

    I'll repeat myself. If you cannot function because a videogame does not represent you, or a lifestyle, there is something seriously wrong with you.

    Literally no one said that they can’t function without representation. Doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be nice to have.

    there is something seriously wrong with people that want to exclude only anything LGBT+ though.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975857#Comment_1975857

    Literally no one said that they can’t function without representation. Doesn’t mean it wouldn’t be nice to have.

    there is something seriously wrong with people that want to exclude only anything LGBT+ though.

    I've actually stated on this post several times I'm against all forced diversity inclusion because it 1) Stifles freedom of creatives and 2) Creates unneccessary stereotypes.

    And really? The same people that have been whining for months about not being represented in one videogame tell me otherwise.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975952#Comment_1975952

    I've actually stated on this post several times I'm against all forced diversity inclusion because it 1) Stifles freedom of creatives and 2) Creates unneccessary stereotypes.

    And really? The same people that have been whining for months about not being represented in one videogame tell me otherwise.

    Who whines about not being represented? That’s really a minority. Most people are just saying they would be glad if they are represented in some form or they can relate to a character. Almost no one whined about it or demanded to get a specific representation.


    and again, there is no forced diversity. The devs freely do what they want to. You are making this up without any real basis. Just because there might be people that tried to harass the devs doesn’t mean that was the reason for it. And they clearly stated their reason. Who are you to decide that they were lying there?

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976008#Comment_1976008

    Who whines about not being represented? That’s really a minority. Most people are just saying they would be glad if they are represented in some form or they can relate to a character. Almost no one whined about it or demanded to get a specific representation.

    and again, there is no forced diversity. The devs freely do what they want to. You are making this up without any real basis. Just because there might be people that tried to harass the devs doesn’t mean that was the reason for it. And they clearly stated their reason. Who are you to decide that they were lying there?

    Have you been under a rock since 2014? Its always the minority that whines the loudest. And they whine and they whine until they get what they want. Look at the Marvel Universe. New characters are created constantly whose only purpose is to fulfill a niche diversity quota and those will characters will remind you of that constantly because it is the only thing about them. This isn't just unique to Marvel either. Its happening across all forms of media.

    And I've had enough of it. As a gay person, I do not want more negative stereotypes added in games to fulfill a diversity quota because a small, very vocal group of people decide that they do. I find it oppressive to creatives and offensive to the actual people those characters represent.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976016#Comment_1976016

    Have you been under a rock since 2014? Its always the minority that whines the loudest. And they whine and they whine until they get what they want. Look at the Marvel Universe. New characters are created constantly whose only purpose is to fulfill a niche diversity quota and those will characters will remind you of that constantly because it is the only thing about them. This isn't just unique to Marvel either. Its happening across all forms of media.

    And I've had enough of it. As a gay person, I do not want more negative stereotypes added in games to fulfill a diversity quota because a small, very vocal group of people decide that they do. I find it oppressive to creatives and offensive to the actual people those characters represent.

    Maybe stop seeing the world so black-and-white. You are pretty much saying LGBT shouldn’t be represented in media whatsoever just because there are people that might have demanded it.

    the devs said they want to be inclusive because of their free will and that’s it, you don’t have to like it but you don’t have to make stuff up.

    and for every people whining for inclusion there are those that whine because they want explicit exclusion. And as far as I am concerned being inclusive is better than being exclusive.

    and if they do it right and without extreme stereotypes even the better.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976016#Comment_1976016

    Have you been under a rock since 2014? Its always the minority that whines the loudest. And they whine and they whine until they get what they want. Look at the Marvel Universe. New characters are created constantly whose only purpose is to fulfill a niche diversity quota and those will characters will remind you of that constantly because it is the only thing about them. This isn't just unique to Marvel either. Its happening across all forms of media.

    And I've had enough of it. As a gay person, I do not want more negative stereotypes added in games to fulfill a diversity quota because a small, very vocal group of people decide that they do. I find it oppressive to creatives and offensive to the actual people those characters represent.

    Also, why would you even assume they are adding bad stereotypes? And what even are bad stereotypes?

    give BHVR a chance to make good representation.

  • So the new survivor might be tunneled a lot then? We have to wait and see.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975453#Comment_1975453

    Correct, which is why people have been asking for proper representation, not the TokenGay#46. It's why people have wanted BHVR to put it into a tome as something discreet instead of it being their entire personality. I think this tweet says it best:

    https://twitter.com/BhvrKing/status/1360749832357306368?s=20

    I was surprised with Nea's lore they didn't have it be "her girlfriend" instead of "her friend" when many in the community already assume Nea is a lesbian. Would've started lgbt representation without making it a big deal.

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975857#Comment_1975857

    Can you please tell me where I've said I can't function if a video game doesn't represent my demographic/lifestyle? I mean, I lived through the dark ages of gaming where a woman's primary role was damsel in distress, or eye candy in titty armor. Doesn't mean I didn't play through it,, doesn't mean I didn't LOVE every second of playing a powerful, competent woman in CONTROL 🤷‍♀️

    So many ppl in this thread be so aggressive and it's not necessary- I have more than enough hugs for everyone 🤗❤

    THAT was the Dark Age of gaming?!


    I don't think so.


    That pales in comparison to the Rise of the Loot boxes.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    YAY! It's about time! Think about what this will do to the current gameplay!

    Oh, right. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

    Funny how it bothers you that the survivor might be LGBTQ 🤧

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1974521#Comment_1974521

    Funny how it bothers you that the survivor might be LGBTQ 🤧

    It actually doesn't. And I've said so. But you're welcome to go through every post I've ever made and find the one where I said that it bothers me.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976165#Comment_1976165

    It actually doesn't. And I've said so. But you're welcome to go through every post I've ever made and find the one where I said that it bothers me.

    Well,that comment made it sound like it did

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975883#Comment_1975883

    THAT was the Dark Age of gaming?!

    I don't think so.

    That pales in comparison to the Rise of the Loot boxes.

    I can see how you could be confused and emotionally traumatized by Loot Boxes. Hang in there!

    *Hugs* 🤗

  • After going through the thread a bit, I want to make something very clear. BHVR has in the past commented on wanting add a LGBTQIA+ character in the future (it's not stated when) and they also said they want to make sure it's not a token character. They want players to be able to feel the character is natural and not just "Hey, I'M LGBTQIA+!" Here's a clip where they talk about it:

    https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/clip/HyperGloriousSquirrelDeIlluminati

    It's a sensitive topic for many people, including me. I mean, my name gives that away that I belong to LGBTQIA+, eh?

    It's great if you don't feel the need to have representation, but some people do care about it and it makes them feel good. I'm one of those people that'd love representation for myself. I know that not everyone goes through the same things in life and we all feel and are different, but this is something I feel like is important. Not just in here, but a very important overall topic.

    One big thing I think is also forgotten - many people are already represented sort of automatically, so it might be confusing, but please try to listen to people who try to explain why it's so important. We exist and we're here to stay and not to go anywhere. It's not new, we've always been here. We're normal, just like anyone else, we're humans.

    It just needs to be done right, that's what I think and BHVR wants to do it right - they want to make sure it's not a token character.

    I will also very firmly say this: We do not tolerate any form and kind of homophobia, transphobia, lgbtphobia of any kind, xenophobia and racism on the forums or in the game. Comments of this nature will be removed with direct consequences from now on.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    After going through the thread a bit, I want to make something very clear. BHVR has in the past commented on wanting add a LGBTQIA+ character in the future (it's not stated when) and they also said they want to make sure it's not a token character. They want players to be able to feel the character is natural and not just "Hey, I'M LGBTQIA+!" Here's a clip where they talk about it:

    https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/clip/HyperGloriousSquirrelDeIlluminati

    It's a sensitive topic for many people, including me. I mean, my name gives that away that I belong to LGBTQIA+, eh?

    It's great if you don't feel the need to have representation, but some people do care about it and it makes them feel good. I'm one of those people that'd love representation for myself. I know that not everyone goes through the same things in life and we all feel and are different, but this is something I feel like is important. Not just in here, but a very important overall topic.

    One big thing I think is also forgotten - many people are already represented sort of automatically, so it might be confusing, but please try to listen to people who try to explain why it's so important. We exist and we're here to stay and not to go anywhere. It's not new, we've always been here. We're normal, just like anyone else, we're humans.

    It just needs to be done right, that's what I think and BHVR wants to do it right - they want to make sure it's not a token character.

    I will also very firmly say this: We do not tolerate any form and kind of homophobia, transphobia, lgbtphobia of any kind, xenophobia and racism on the forums or in the game. Comments of this nature will be removed with direct consequences from now on.

    Hey did I play against you earlier today? I was trapper on Lery's. There was a Nea named GayMichealMyers

  • @PerfectlyPink said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976848#Comment_1976848

    Hey did I play against you earlier today? I was trapper on Lery's. There was a Nea named GayMichealMyers

    Nope! I have slept for most of the day! If I'm in the game, my name is like it is here 😊

  • @SirCracken said:

    I find it weird that people care about this at all instead of the dozens of ways the game is going to break after the next patch.

    "Sounds are still broken, the meta is still stagnant, the new maps are unbalanced and there's bugs out the ass in almost every game mechanic. But hey, the newest character might have my preferred sexuality!"

    gotta make sure the game registers with the current culture, doesn't matter if the game runs smooth.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976850#Comment_1976850

    Nope! I have slept for most of the day! If I'm in the game, my name is like it is here 😊

    Aww :(

    When I saw their name I was like "Oh damn! I'm playing against a mod?!"

    I gave that imposter hatch damnit XD

  • Eh i don't think so. Thats just wishful thinking.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1976165#Comment_1976165

    It actually doesn't. And I've said so. But you're welcome to go through every post I've ever made and find the one where I said that it bothers me.

    Maybe you should reword your comment, cause many people thought otherwise and didn't take it lightly.

  • I feel like it's more likely to create a sense of mystery about the new characters. Although, who knows, maybe them being LGBT+ is the solution to said mystery. I personally feel like its just being intentionally mysterious for the purpose of building hype though.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Well, seeing as I'm a straight guy with little to no knowledge on the subject, I'll throw in my two cents on the matter.

    For people saying "they need to take time to fix the game", they won't. They simply won't. Whoever runs the dev's schedule simply does not give them time to do anything but make new content. Complaining about a possibly LGBT+ won't change that. So what does it matter if people get the representation they want? From what I have seen, people want actual representation, not just "Gay McGee". They just want an actual character who happens to be gay. Not a character whose entire thing is being gay.

    For the people saying "it doesn't affect gameplay", well, neither will them being LGBT+. The lore of the character doesn't affect gameplay, so why even bring that up? All it serves is to make people happy or give that skin your using more character.

    For people saying "it would be pandering" this entire game is pandering. Most media is pandering. In a media-driven culture like the one a lot of people live in, everything is pandering. If BHVR wants to do it to make the game more inclusive, which they seem to want to

    If it really doesn't matter to you, why even say it at all? Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean it won't matter to someone else. I just don't get the backlash these threads get. Just let people be happy with the idea, jesus.

    The only issue I've seen thus far is people making it a point to say that there needs to be more lgbt whatever representation across the board as if everyone, let alone most people, in that spectrum want that, instead of simply stating the desire for that representation on an individual basis.

    If you want something to represent you then go on for it, but I see no need to try and bring other people into it as if it's a community wide thing and that all LGBT people want it. I'm gay and I give zero ######### about the sexuality of a character or if they represent me. I play Ace, Felix, and Jake, and they don't look anything remotely similar to me nor are they gay but I don't care about

    You enter a conundrum when you try to make something a community issue but then have to cherry pick the desires and wants of members of that community to reach a particular conclusion.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    To be completely honest I feel like we're at a point with LGBT acceptance that we honestly don't have to make a huge deal about every bit of LGBT representation. At a certain point we're just regular people living regular lives that just so happen like the same sex. Drawing a ton of attention to "LOOK AT THIS LGBT MEMBER" reminds me a lot of having friends who refer to me as their 'lesbian friend' like it's the biggest novelty in the world. It felt weird at best and kind of hurtful at worst (With the best intentions, it just feel dehumanizing to be told from the first interaction with new people "I know you're gay!" I'd never say that aloud though.) I don't like being reduced to liking women as if no other quality about me matters.

    It's really rough when LGBT characters are their... entire personality? Like "Hey look at this gay guy who's gay and he has a boyfriend/husband because he's gay. What does he do? Something gay!" Like just building some weird caricature of a person that can't exist in the real world.

    What I'm saying is, LGBT representation is cool and all but I love some actual depth. I want some backstory, something that makes them have development and personality. Someone who is cool, strong, overcomes struggles and is relatable and hey if they're LGBT that's fantastic too. I hope DBD puts some effort into it if it's an LGBT character, otherwise it's just pandering. Which would feel pretty garbage to me. To be reduced to a marketing stunt.

    Thank god, someone I agree with!

    I'm gay too, and I know for a fact that all the attention the media draw on LGBT people is causing more damage than it's doing any good. SJWs ignore that, but it's a fact that for the past two years homophobia has increased for the first time in decades!! Cause people are annoyed at all the LGBTQ propaganda every show, every series and every game are forcing into their faces.

    I'm gay but it's a DETAIL, I'm so much more than that, and so is most of the gay people. I just want to live a normal life without being exposed or turned into a stereotype just for the sake of companies making more money.

    Using gay people by creating stereotypical characters just to make money and improving oneself's reputation, that is homophobic. We're not objects that people can use for attention or cash. We're normal people like straight people, and we don't want this stupid spotlight. Just stop this LGBTQ trend and let us live normally already!

    Edit : Also I never, ever needed a gay character to be able to identify to characters in any game. Actually, I relate waaay more to the straight characters overall, cause gay ones are almost always super stereotypical, like the sassy gay friend or the sparkly crossdresser, etc, and so ridiculous I just end up hating them. Gay people aren't like that. That, here, is just straight people's representation of gay people. And that's offensive.

  • @Zach_in_the_dark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1974591#Comment_1974591

    Thank god, someone I agree with!

    I'm gay too, and I know for a fact that all the attention the media draw on LGBT people is causing more damage than it's doing any good. SJWs ignore that, but it's a fact that for the past two years homophobia has increased for the first time in decades!! Cause people are annoyed at all the LGBTQ propaganda every show, every series and every game are forcing into their faces.

    I'm gay but it's a DETAIL, I'm so much more than that, and so is most of the gay people. I just want to live a normal life without being exposed or turned into a stereotype just for the sake of companies making more money.

    Using gay people by creating stereotypical characters just to make money and improving oneself's reputation, that is homophobic. We're not objects that people can use for attention or cash. We're normal people like straight people, and we don't want this stupid spotlight. Just stop this LGBTQ trend and let us live normally already!

    “We are normal people like straight people“

    that’s exactly the point? If multiple straight relationships are mentioned then why shouldn’t there be anything LGBT in it? Just including a text passage about two men in a relationships doesn’t shine a spotlight on it.

    there is harmful representation, but for all we know, BHVR will not do that

  • @Exerath1992 said:

    They will be LGBT? lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans, all at the same time?! Woah!

    They could definitely add some LGBT to The Legion!

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977340#Comment_1977340

    “We are normal people like straight people“

    that’s exactly the point? If multiple straight relationships are mentioned then why shouldn’t there be anything LGBT in it? Just including a text passage about two men in a relationships doesn’t shine a spotlight on it.

    there is harmful representation, but for all we know, BHVR will not do that

    The LGB population make up 7% of the world. The T less than 1%. 7%/1% of the population don't need to be in 100% of media.

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977351#Comment_1977351

    The LGB population make up 7% of the world. The T less than 1%. 7%/1% of the population don't need to be in 100% of media.

    so if we're about 8% of the world, naturally you'd be okay with us being represented by 4 out of dbd's 46 characters right? that's about 8%.

  • @hagling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977372#Comment_1977372

    so if we're about 8% of the world, naturally you'd be okay with us being represented by 4 out of dbd's 46 characters right? that's about 8%.

    If Dbd was the only form of media out there, sure.

  • if we're taking into account every piece of media in the entire world, cishet ppl are way over-represented. are you suggesting dbd should have more than 4 queer characters to compensate for the lack of representation elsewhere? cuz i'm down, let's do that then.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1974938#Comment_1974938

    People don’t like seeing lgbt representation in video games for some reason. Remember the last of us 2?

    Eh, to be honest I didn't like TLOU 2 for the story. I actually found the relationship between Dina and Ellie pretty dinamic and cute, but overall the story feels like a massive shitfest, left me mad for weeks. The gameplay was a total banger tho.

  • altho it warms my heart that you care so much, i really don't think the devs can make the current situation worse by including us. just take a quick glance around the forums right now. gamers are practically imploding because a png had bisexual lighting, that level of irrational panic doesn't just go poof cuz you're too cowardly to confront it.

  • wanted to point this out but the twitter avatar and the pic the posted with female like body don't match up like the pic with no real head got long hair the head avatar pic also different hair colors one light blueor bluest green and the others like pink/white color and different clothes

    so I think the avatar pic the killer and the one with no head the survivor.

    Untitled Image Untitled Image


  • @Zach_in_the_dark said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1974591#Comment_1974591

    Thank god, someone I agree with!

    I'm gay too, and I know for a fact that all the attention the media draw on LGBT people is causing more damage than it's doing any good. SJWs ignore that, but it's a fact that for the past two years homophobia has increased for the first time in decades!! Cause people are annoyed at all the LGBTQ propaganda every show, every series and every game are forcing into their faces.

    I'm gay but it's a DETAIL, I'm so much more than that, and so is most of the gay people. I just want to live a normal life without being exposed or turned into a stereotype just for the sake of companies making more money.

    Using gay people by creating stereotypical characters just to make money and improving oneself's reputation, that is homophobic. We're not objects that people can use for attention or cash. We're normal people like straight people, and we don't want this stupid spotlight. Just stop this LGBTQ trend and let us live normally already!


    No. Just no. I'm gay. I've been gay for 42 years. This is the most representation I've ever seen and I love it. Keep it coming. You young gays have it good now - you don't have to hide like we did.

    More representation, not less.

  • Being inclusive to everyone is a very good thing, as long as they don't make the character obnoxious and in your face about their sexuality and whatnot.

    If the character is written the same as others with subtle indicators that they're LGBT, perfect. I feel like a lot of the complaints are stemming from the fact that we don't even know the lore and it's being marketed as LGBT, which comes off as forced for the sake of marketing.


    Fine by me though, this opens the door to a trap survivor which I would like.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975008#Comment_1975008

    1) Being LGBT is not political, it has nothing to do with the political beliefs that someone holds. A person's political standpoint can be chosen, sexuality can not.

    2) If race, gender, and body type can be represented in a game, so can sexuality, you wouldn't tell POC that you don't want them represented in a game because it would be "too political".

    3) The devs have already confirmed the sexual orientation of many characters (all of which heterosexual), there is no reason for them to hide the sexual orientation of those who aren't heterosexual.

    4) The devs have stated themselves that they want to add LGBT representation in the game, they support all of those in their community (a large portion of which is also a part of the LGBT community).

    5) YOU may not care about it, but the game wasn't made for YOU, it was made for everyone, LGBT people included.

    6) Religion is not a valid reason to discriminate against anyone, we are all people just trying to live our lives, if you cannot respect other people based on the fact that they are anything other than heterosexual, that's your problem, not theirs.

    Like i said i dont care at all and i DONT want to know if a char would love a girl or a man or if he likes Buddha , biblic or others . I play games to be out of REAL LIFE so i dont want to be realistic at this point . BHVR can make this choice to add it but i dont want them to do so. it's my choice respect it, you have yours and i respect it. i think there are many players like me who wants to be "out" of real life .

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Yeah, wasn't the transgender flag pink-white-blue? Would make sense.

    Yes the Trans flag is Blue pink white pink blue

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I kinda think a character that has masculine and femine outfits would be pretty cute tbh.

    Be it crossdressing, transgender; however they went about it.

    Maybe a survivor who is a drag queen or king that would be awesome

  • I personally don't care.

    If it's LGTB good great for them

    If not it doesn't hurt me

    Always surprises me how many people that don't care are throwing hissy fits.

    Either way whether this character is LGTB or not, whether it's killer or survivor I'm probably getting them.

    Why? Cause they look rad as hell. Really excitted for this chapter

  • @cannonballB said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977340#Comment_1977340

    No. Just no. I'm gay. I've been gay for 42 years. This is the most representation I've ever seen and I love it. Keep it coming. You young gays have it good now - you don't have to hide like we did.

    More representation, not less.

    I'm sorry, what? We don't have to hide? You say you're gay, yet you seem to be totally unaware of what being gay is like. You should know how hard it is to come out, how bad it makes you feel to be different.

    And don't pull the "I'm older so I now better" card on me, cause age doesn't matter at all in it. You may like to finally say gay people being accepted, but all of this representation makes us hated. And even worse, straight people feel like they are forced to support us cause if they don't they're gonna be sued, bullied or treated as "homophobic bigots". It makes us look like dictators and this is BAD. But sure, be happy to be more and more hated, cause I'm not. I want to live my life without people being either hypocrite to not be treated as homophobics or hateful cause we keep shoving again and again all this LGBTQ propaganda in their faces.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977340#Comment_1977340

    “We are normal people like straight people“

    that’s exactly the point? If multiple straight relationships are mentioned then why shouldn’t there be anything LGBT in it? Just including a text passage about two men in a relationships doesn’t shine a spotlight on it.

    there is harmful representation, but for all we know, BHVR will not do that

    I would be totally okay with a backstory only mentioning that a character is gay, but come on, we know for sure that it's not gonna happen. Look at the pictures. We are probably getting a transgender, crossdresser or something, that will be ridiculously stereotypical. I can't believe bhvr cares so much about making this game scary and at the same time creating sparkly LGBT characters that look like they're going to the gay pride. This will look like a parody and ruin the atmosphere for good.

    BUT, if there's a slight chance of you being right, then that's a relief. But I kinda lost all hope at this point.

  • There is like half a dozen edited posts by mods on every page 😂

    Yall need to take a deep breath.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Please be respectful and civil to each other. I had to edit/delete a few comments due to their nature.

    I want to add something, because it doesn't seem quite clear: Dead by Daylight as a game has different departments working on the game. Those who create characters, e.g. the lore and story, they don't work on bug fixes or game balance. They are completely different teams.

    Serious question how much resources are put into both?

    Because the later seems to be neglected in favor of the former.

    For all we know the balance team is just Almo.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1975037#Comment_1975037

    Serious question how much resources are put into both?

    Because the later seems to be neglected in favor of the former.

    For all we know the balance team is just Almo.

    The balance team is not just one person. There are multiple people on the balance team.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978050#Comment_1978050

    The balance team is not just one person. There are multiple people on the balance team.

    Learn something new everyday. thanks for legitimately clearing that up as I was starting to question it.

    But the point still stands.

    More effort needs to be put towards the balance and bug fixes.

    The fact that I actually thought there was a chance your balance team only had one person should be concerning.

    Also, another legitimate question do you guys have a QA team?

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1977351#Comment_1977351

    The LGB population make up 7% of the world. The T less than 1%. 7%/1% of the population don't need to be in 100% of media.

    That's an unfair comparison and you know it. Each TV show, movie, book, etc., isn't comprised of a single character. In the few that do have LGBT characters, it's usually one character out of hundreds, perhaps thousands of others. That's not proportional in the slightest.

    Other groups of people don't comprise 100% of the population either, but they are virtually omnipresent in media, yet it's only LGBT that you have a problem with. Why is that?

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978063#Comment_1978063

    Learn something new everyday. thanks for legitimately clearing that up as I was starting to question it.

    But the point still stands.

    More effort needs to be put towards the balance and bug fixes.

    Also, another legitimate question do you guys have a QA team?

    Yes, they do. I have one on my friends list and I can guarantee you she has more hours than any DbD player in the world can even hope to achieve.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978063#Comment_1978063

    Learn something new everyday. thanks for legitimately clearing that up as I was starting to question it.

    But the point still stands.

    More effort needs to be put towards the balance and bug fixes.

    Also, another legitimate question do you guys have a QA team?

    Yes and the teams are still separate. One team doing their work does not influence what the others does in that regard, especially for lore and story.

  • @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978081#Comment_1978081

    Yes and the teams are still separate. One team doing their work does not influence what the others does in that regard, especially for lore and story.

    Not what I am saying at all.

    Why is the team that deals with making the game ya know work... getting less support.

  • @Buckoben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978092#Comment_1978092

    Not what I am saying at all.

    Why is the team that deals with making the game ya know work... getting less support.

    I am not sure what you are hinting at, but they are getting what they need and doing their work. This topic has no relation to this at all. It doesn't affect their work at tall.

1 2 3 4 5 6