New Survivor will be LGBT

Okay so I think I have cracked the code on the new survivor and the hints they have been dropping. So they have yet to reveal the face of the new survivor? Why is that? But they reveal the body and not the face. I believe the face will be somewhat masculine. Also lets go on to the coloring of the Mightee 1 entertainment banner on their twitter. It is blue and pink fading together. Blue representing boy and pink representing girl. Mighty one. Like both coming together to be one. I really feel very strongly that this is the case. The killer on the other hand I have no idea about... Thoughts!?


EDIT: I just wanted to add that the point of this post was to take a guess at what the teasers are leading up to. All in the good fun of seeing if my prediction is correct and share it with the community.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Orionbash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1978814#Comment_1978814

    Hi. Older gay here who campaigned for gay rights in the late 90s/early 00s and I'm very aware of my history. What Zach is saying is absolutely, without a doubt, correct. Its getting harder to be openly gay due to forced representation. In the 70s/80s being gay was absolutely awful. You're not wrong on that at all. Coming out was basically sentencing yourself to a life of unnecessary difficulty that straight people just didn't have to contend with. But through education and campaigning with a message of tolerance we got to a point in the 90s and 00s where gay people could exist, albeit with some difficulty which is to be expected when you're different, and it honestly wasn't that bad. I could hold my partner's hand in public without fear of persecution (Other than perhaps some stares. Big whoop).There were still some problematic areas of course, but over time the same message would have carried us through. As long as we didn't make a big deal out of it, neither did straight people. And if they were problematic or homophobic you could sit down and have a conversation with them and they'd usually be pretty receptive to it. But something went wrong some time after I entered the scene and it's made me take a permanent back seat from the gay community.

    The message was no longer about tolerance and was instead replaced with a message of mandatory acceptance. People wanting to express their right to freedom of religion were met with attacks from the gay community. People being even remotely hesitant about a homosexual lifestyle were met with hostility. Instead of respecting mutual freedom gay people decided to become militant. And the worst part about that is that it worked. People actually let the community get away with it. And now we're another decade ahead and things have not gotten better. We have a seemingly militant wing of the LGBT community that goes around demanding acceptance/inclusion/representation and if a company doesn't abide they're met with hostility. People's lives are ruined constantly for something as innocent as ignorance. Accidentally say the wrong thing on Twitter? Don't worry! The LGBT militia is gonna be all over that and make sure you lose your job. Don't have your pronouns listed in your bio? BIGOT! A family member of mine owns a salon and someone who entered the establishment identified as non-binary. My relative did not know anything about that and when they misgendered the person the police were called and a small and thankfully ineffective protest started outside. It's crazy. I am embarrassed to be part of something like this.

    And how do you think the majority population is supposed to react when they see stuff like that? Complacent? Happy? Enthused? No. They instead start to dislike the community. I've been called the F word more times in the last decade than I ever was in the 90s or the 00s. It's honestly crazy and the youth of today have no idea what they're doing as all the progress that my generation, yours, and those before of us have fought for is unraveled. I'm just glad that people like Zach and the many other LGBT people that share a similar stance to me have commented and participated in the thread as well. This isn't just the ramblings of one person. We're waking up as a community and I'm so glad to see that.

    I used to be the same as you. Even took someone on Ricki Lake back in the day for it.

    Then I woke up. I hope you do too, someday. You were called the "F word" because people got emboldened with the political environment. Zach isn't from the US, by his own admission.

    There's no reason for us to sit at the back of the bus anymore. Asking for an LGBT character isn't shoving it in anyones face. It's asking for some representation. You are literally everything I've had to fight against for the last 20 years. If you've been in the community, then you should know what this symbol is:


    image.png

    It is not "harder to be openly gay" now then it ever was. And that statement is the most disingenuous statement you made in that entire diatribe of yours.

  • This theory is either going to be on point or is going to be way different than the real survivor.

    Can't wait to see though!

1 … 4 5 6 ›