What music do you guys listen to while playing DBD?
I find myself listening to music box covers for songs it helps me calm down, especially when I play killer and the sound it soothing and unobtrusive to the gameplay.
I find myself listening to music box covers for songs it helps me calm down, especially when I play killer and the sound it soothing and unobtrusive to the gameplay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They created an account just to do it. 😂
Oh damn
Thanks for your input.
Ice Nine Kills. It is fun to use their theme song while stalking survivors with no audio queues. Myers with Stabbing in the Dark is lit af.
If I am just listening to music without a purpose, I use Doctor because he can help me find them without needing sound.
A little bit of Barry Manilow to keep me chilled.
Lo-fi
I listen to the in game music.
outside of the game, I listen to DBD inspired music that I wrote (it's on my youtube channel), or other music that I don't shamelessly self promote at every opportunity.
usually just podcasts
Arise thread, long since dead!
I only listen to music in lobby and i usually listen to Kenny Loggins
Since this thread seems to have been revived, personally I like listening to Blackpink, Set it Off, Icon for Hire, or most recently the new Avril Lavigne song. Anything I can play loud enough to distract me from the hell of solo survivor, tbh.
Like, 189 different songs
Imagine being able to listen to music while playing killer without meaning lose the game lol
Chase music
You can't listen to music while playing DbD. You need to hear every smallest sound in order to orient yourself.
Chase music.
But if I did choose something else to listen to, It'd probably be some Gilbert and Sullivan while playing Ghostface.
Imagine crouch spamming to this masterpiece.
https://youtu.be/FXf0o2d-W5w?t=136While actually playing the game, I listen to the game audio so I'm not handicapping myself as some others have said.
While waiting for a lobby, I'll listen to just about any music. It really just depends on my mood.
This is for looping :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQgHoly, this is an appropriate classic.
Thank you, I completely forgot about it for a moment.
I only hear howling wind because I'm actually the next dbd survivor u guys just don't know it yet.
circus music
chase music (?
hear music while playing a match is the worst idea ever... i need to hear a lot of things during the match:
footsteps
breathing
generator repairs
healing
hatch
doors
vaults
falls
ranged powers
terror ratius
skillchecks
lockers
chests
etc.
I am actually insane and just stream music from my spotify library but mostly I've been enjoying Red (Taylor's Version). I only listen to music while playing killer tho
Thank you LMAO <3
what a great day! :D
oh my god I did. XD
just game sound
Usually only as survivor, NIN and type O negative.
Often I'll have a second window open with a movie playing. I did this a lot after the first month of SBMM, I just kept getting completely destroyed as killer and had to nose dive my rating to get playable games, so I'd watch a horror movie with the killer of theme, while tanking in game at 4 hooks zero kills for BBQ points. Scream/ghost face, friday13th/trapper, halloween/myers, texas chainsaw/LF etc etc.
(I didn't want it to be this way but the game was really unplayable and I think I've peaked skill wise and can't be arsed committing anymore time to it. Eating 30 losses while re-watching some great horror flicks over Halloween seems to have fixed it and my gaming experience now oscillates up and down from 4k to 0k with a few 2-3k in between).
I can’t listen to music while playing DBD because I need to hear the game only.
Reggae Rock, all day, all night.
On the surround sound speakers, and I put on the headphones when I load in.
"All I want to do, is smoke, drink, and love my girl to some reggae!" ....and play some DBD
Hopefully not an alt.
Go to promoting sounds.
There thats what I listen to :)
I don't usually listen to music while playing, I use breathing and footsteps way too much, but if I'm playing very casually and just grinding I'll turn on some electroswing or rock
This would be one of the worst games to listen to podcasts / music while playing
lol nope, just an idiot. Time to go find another 3 year old forum.
Promoting sounds 🔥
Promoting sounds has bangers
Nothing most killers have too much ambient noise it's hard enough to hear the audio cues.....I love Plauge but dam she is a noisy one.
DVD would ruin any song I'd be trying to enjoy tbh
Not a damn thing, I play killer, you can't afford to have that ######### on.
Now if I was a survivor main it'd be a different story.
Necrod a 4yr old thread... anyway
Can't figure out how to provide a link since I'm on phone I'll just leave the YouTube title.
"A work of Art" Dead by Daylight X Fnaf animated music video
Short 2min song i start playing when playing as killer as match starts.
When playing survivor: nothing but in game sounds.
When playing killer:
In This Moment, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Chappell Roan, Gracie Abrams, Marina and the Diamonds, and Hot Mulligan
That’s right I’m slapping people around listening to Pink Pony Club
Actually, 7 years old. It has been necroed twice
See ya’ll again in 3 for a reunion?
i don't know how anyone can casually listen to music while playing DBD. The game is just too heavily sound-reliant on both sides.
Which is a shame, cus normally I like being able to listen to Metallica, Megadeth, Stryper, Hammerfall, Ozzy, Michael Jackson etc., while playing video games
nothing. you will miss audio cues if you do