Why isn’t it against the rules to leave one person to bleed out?

I’m not talking about accidentally losing someone and having them bleed out, or slugging someone a couple of times and their timer naturally expiring, or survivors who crawl into a corner with no hooks on purpose. I’m talking about killers who down someone, and then stand over their downed body for several minutes until they bleed out.

Why is this acceptable to the devs? It serves absolutely no purpose except to grief someone. It’s rude, it’s toxic and it has no justification in terms of game mechanics. So why is this not bannable?

And please don’t say “well you’ll bleed out eventually”. I don’t think that’s a good justification to allow griefing behaviour. If someone has video evidence of a killer doing this, when it’s clear that they could easily hook the survivor but refuse to, I don’t see how it can possibly be justified.

Comments

  • 4 minutes is that long tbh. Survivor wait timed are longer (typically)

  • Can't be against the rules if those rules only exist in your head.


    Someone slugging like that isn't a bannable offense in any form. It's boring to go against, but boring tactics aren't something to ban someone for.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    The survivor probably looped the killer for 4 minutes and wasted there time, thus the killer returns the favour.

    lol are you saying the survivor deserved it?

  • If sabo costs me a hook, I have to assume the worst. Everyone gets slugged to death after that except maybe the last survivor.

    I'll also be forced to slug to death if survivors burned Petrified Oak and a map like Lery's. No nearby hooks and I can't hook, that's not on me at all.

  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2115682#Comment_2115682

    Nah there are some 3 gens, most famously on old giddeons where doctor with double range addons could permanently lock you in tier 3 and make no effort to hit, down or hook you. You'd have doctors taking games hostage for 4 hours + and spinning in circles on top of survivors before walking away.

    Playing doctor is not taking the game hostage but you don't know what you're talking about or replying to.

    Pssst don't 3 gen yourself then :) Because survivors played bad and 3 gened themselves does not constitute taking the game hostage.

    FYI 4 hours? Hyperbole much? Please point me to a vod of this supposed 4 hour stand off. I mean I am sure it was kept as a highlight since it was such a HUGE "accomplishment." I have been playing Doctor since he came out in May 2017 - I have over 2500 hours on him - so yeah I think I know what I am talking about. I also track ALL my matches and know that my longest match since May 2017 on Doctor was 41 minutes, but yes please tell me about these matches that lasted SIX TIMES longer than my longest. FYI the 41 minute match was a 3-gen on Coldwind in November 2019 where 1 eventually escaped (through the hatch).

    Doctor can increase his terror radius to 62 meters (with specific perks and addons) which means every 60 seconds he can inflict 1 stage of Madness every 60 seconds in that area - otherwise he has to chase and use Shock Therapy - so yes the survivors played it bad - by not spreading out and forcing the Doctor to target 1-2 instead of 3-4. Gideon has a total area of 76 meters on top and 66 meters on the bottom. So in your scenario the survivors were not held hostage, but rather simply played bad...for a laughable 4 hours. There are a lot of killers I do not know well, but Doctor is not one of them.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Well. You'll bleed out eventually.

    🙂

    20 matches later I'm still bleeding out exausted on the floor tnx to Dead hard or no stun pallet, waiting for the killer to slug everyone.

    I had a particullary heavy match against a Deathslinger where for the first time in 2 years of me playing this game I lost my shirt. Playing Dead Dawg Saloon, me and a Blendette, 3 gened with 2 gens left, I was running him most of the match and I finally get downed after 2 survivors died. He leaves me to go search for the Claudette or the Hatch, IDK, she comes and picks me up and hides in the bushes, He comes, downs me and the Claudette sneaks up and heales me. I couldn't bleed out, I wasn't getting hooked, I couldn't escape, I was literally nowhere for 10 minutes. I don't know why he wasn't searching for the Claudette, he was obviously passively tunneling me. We didn't even have an Obsession which means no DS! After the sixth time and with my bleed meter somewhere on half I just couldn't put up with this bullshirt anymore and DCd. I later watched the matched, he finally downed the Claudette and nodded up and down until she bleed out and my DC ran out watching that BS.

  • It is a part of the game thats why

  • I'll keep saying it: Survivors should be able to pick themselves up by performing a 10 second animation at a generator, after filling their entire recovery bar.

    This way, being slugged is not a gameplay dead zone, and you can still do -something-, even pressure killers into picking you up when they're trying to go for a 4-slug or a grief-slug.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Firellius said:

    I'll keep saying it: Survivors should be able to pick themselves up by performing a 10 second animation at a generator, after filling their entire recovery bar.

    This way, being slugged is not a gameplay dead zone, and you can still do -something-, even pressure killers into picking you up when they're trying to go for a 4-slug or a grief-slug.

    and what are you willing to give up or give to the killer for that massive, massive survivor buff? It would have to be equally huge.

    You are basically telling a lot of people to lose games and game changing pressure because you don't like being on the ground; so you better be prepared for what will have to happen for the other side in return.

  • @sharkster13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1738444#Comment_1738444

    20 matches later I'm still bleeding out exausted on the floor tnx to Dead hard or no stun pallet, waiting for the killer to slug everyone.

    I had a particullary heavy match against a Deathslinger where for the first time in 2 years of playing this game I lost my shirt. Playing Dead Dawg Saloon, me and a Blendette, 3 gened with 2 gens left, I was running him most of the match and I finally get downed after 2 survivors died. He leaves me to go search for the Claudette, she comes and picks me up and hides in the bushes, He comes, downs me and the Claudette sneaks up and heales me. I couldn't bleed out, I wasn't getting hooked, I couldn't escape, I was literally nowhere for 10 minutes. I don't know why he wasn't searching for the Claudette, he was obviously passively tunneling me. We didn't even have an Obsession which means no DS! After the sixth time I just couldn't put up with this bullshirt anymore and DC'd. I later watched the matched, he finally downed the Claudette and nodded up and down until she bleeds out and my DC ran out.

    You can force yourself to bleed out. If you hold down the sprint button you can stop survivors from healing you. That includes being picked up off the ground if you're in the dying state.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117896#Comment_2117896

    You can force yourself to bleed out. If you hold down the sprint button you can stop survivors from healing you. That includes being picked up off the ground if you're in the dying state.

    Have you ever had that one survivor that would just follow you around and try to heal you and wouldn't take no for an answer so he could farm points while the killer is waiting over the hatch?


    @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117896#Comment_2117896

    20 matches later? more like .20. If you can wait 20 mins for a survivor queue you can wait 4 minutes to die on my floor. Loop better, immerse better or just put more pressure before I can even get to you. If you MUST go down, try to go down in an intelligent way and give your team the best chance possible to punish me for my time invested into you. If a killer is more skillful than the survivors, outplays them and means to win it's totally fine that they should do just that. They earned it. To the victor go the spoils.

    Yes, 20 matches in a row of me getting slugged as a solo survivor and waiting for the killer to stop nodding and to finally pick me up in a no DS party. 20*4=80 minutes + matchmaking wait time + time for me to loop the killer. I cannot loop better with bloodlust 3 and I needed other survivors to take the pressure off because of the non reliable mechanics. I can loop a killer for 4 gens and he can still instadown everyone on that final gen cause the geniouses were able to 3 gen themselves every single match.

  • @sharkster13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117964#Comment_2117964

    Have you ever had that one survivor that would just follow you around and try to heal you and wouldn't take no for an answer so he could farm points while the killer is waiting over the hatch?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117943#Comment_2117943

    Yes, 20 matches in a row of me getting slugged as a solo survivor and waiting for the killer to stop nodding and to finally pick me up in a no DS party. 20*4=80 minutes + matchmaking wait time + time for me to loop the killer. I cannot loop better with bloodlust 3 and I needed other survivors to take the pressure off because of the non reliable mechanics. I can loop a killer for 4 gens and he can still instadown everyone on that final gen cause the geniouses were able to 3 gen themselves every single match.

    I've had matches where I kept getting slugged so I held down the button to force the bleed out. I didn't care how much the survivor danced around me, I was tired of being picked up just to go back down. And if I don't move or recover I get to annoy the crap outta the killer with bird noise notifications until I die. Win-win.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117994#Comment_2117994

    I think you can reliably double pip as a solo survivor against basically all killers and even if you get someone like me you can still try to win and probably pip or safety pip in the process.

    If you are getting struggle games 20 matches in a row it sounds like an amalgamation of other issues all together

    I don't care about piping or ranks I just want to have fun.

  • This content has been removed.
  • What's way worse than this are survivors who hide for 30+ minutes on Blackwater Swamp with no intent of doing anything else but causing grief. I played a match earlier where two survivors didn't do anything the entire match. After their teammates died, they continued to hide in lockers and grass until they were finally found many moons later.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1738541#Comment_1738541

    Yeah, I have no problem with slugging as a gameplay mechanic, I slug a lot too and there are situations where survivors kind of force you bleed them out like you mentioned. I have no issue with stuff like that, I’m not complaining about slugging in general since there are ways around it most of the time and it’s a normal part of gameplay.

    But slugging the last person and refusing to pick them up as a form of BM is really pathetic and it shouldn’t be in the game at this point, in my opinion. Especially when disconnect penalties are live.

    I slug as well sometimes just to meme about for points (I do it as infinite Myers when I’m getting my butt whooped)

  • This content has been removed.
  • @bm33 said:

    They should make it so survivors can speed up bleed out. 4 minutes is way too long to be doing nothing but maybe crawling around on the ground getting 0 points.

    image.png

    You can get up to 300 survival points for recovering. Just throwing that out there. 🤣

    I am fully onboard for an accelerated bleedout option for slugged survivors. Not instant death (due to hatch shenanigans with SWF and such), but speeding up the process by up to double the rate so that the killer can act appropriately.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1738457#Comment_1738457

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0N8PIVQ1UYI6/image.png

    You can get up to 300 survival points for recovering. Just throwing that out there. 🤣

    I am fully onboard for an accelerated bleedout option for slugged survivors. Not instant death (due to hatch shenanigans with SWF and such), but speeding up the process by up to double the rate so that the killer can act appropriately.

    Back in November of 2020 when I commented you didn't get any points for recovering, they added that scoring event fairly recently. 😁

  • It sucks, but you can't regulate this.

  • I thought I smelled necromancy. This post is from like, last year.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I’m not talking about accidentally losing someone and having them bleed out, or slugging someone a couple of times and their timer naturally expiring, or survivors who crawl into a corner with no hooks on purpose. I’m talking about killers who down someone, and then stand over their downed body for several minutes until they bleed out.

    Why is this acceptable to the devs? It serves absolutely no purpose except to grief someone. It’s rude, it’s toxic and it has no justification in terms of game mechanics. So why is this not bannable?

    And please don’t say “well you’ll bleed out eventually”. I don’t think that’s a good justification to allow griefing behaviour. If someone has video evidence of a killer doing this, when it’s clear that they could easily hook the survivor but refuse to, I don’t see how it can possibly be justified.

    I do this sometimes when someone managed to sabotage a hook. I throw the Surv back to the ground and now i know: If i pick him/her up again, he/she will wiggle off, so i HAVE to wait. This is a more or less stupid mechanic.


    I mean i dont do this on purpose, because first off its kinda lame and unfair and second i dont even want to wait like 5 minutes or so. Who the hell wants to wait that long? 😅


    I think there might be a solution for that. They could implement holding down a button to bleed out a bit faster. I dont know, maybe there ard other ways for fixing this too.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117907#Comment_2117907

    and what are you willing to give up or give to the killer for that massive, massive survivor buff? It would have to be equally huge.

    You are basically telling a lot of people to lose games and game changing pressure because you don't like being on the ground; so you better be prepared for what will have to happen for the other side in return.

    It's not a massive survivor buff. If it happens that they pull themselves up, they've been slugged for over half a minute and somehow slipped away from the killer while moving at, what, 10% speed? How often is that going to happen if the killer isn't actively throwing the match anyway?

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2117952#Comment_2117952

    It's not a massive survivor buff. If it happens that they pull themselves up, they've been slugged for over half a minute and somehow slipped away from the killer while moving at, what, 10% speed? How often is that going to happen if the killer isn't actively throwing the match anyway?

    It would be less than that, people would just take tenacity who needs unbreakable when you can pick yourself up in about 30 seconds or less every time with that.

    Not to mention anytime someone was about to go down, or was in a dead zone, or in any real trouble- they would just get super close to a gen as they went down (Where most loops tend to be located btw, near a generator). You basically can't slug in like 70% of the map anymore.

    Unbreakable is a meta perk and it just lets you pick yourself up one time. Imagine built in unbreakable with multiple uses. That's insane.

    That would be a MASSIVE buff to survivors, it would tilt their escape rates significantly- and as such yes, you have to give you can't just take it doesn't work that way; so what equally massive buff to killer would you be giving?

    I got nothing against changes, but people who literally just think you can give one side everything they ever wanted and not do anything else are just dreaming.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118823#Comment_2118823

    It would be less than that, people would just take tenacity who needs unbreakable when you can pick yourself up in about 30 seconds or less every time with that.

    Not to mention anytime someone was about to go down, or was in a dead zone, or in any real trouble- they would just get super close to a gen as they went down (Where most loops tend to be located btw, near a generator). You basically can't slug in like 70% of the map anymore.

    That would be a MASSIVE buff to survivors, it would tilt their escape rates significantly- and as such yes, you have to give you can't just take it doesn't work that way; so what equally massive buff to killer would you be giving?

    How often do people actually get slugged on a gen, and not out in the open, away from any gens? Not to mention that if someone crawls away, you, as killer, now know where they're going.

    And the only thing this would do is hinder hard slugging strats, easily circumvented by just playing the game as intended and hooking people.

    Yeah, Tenacity would be strong. IF the killer allows it to be. Like so many other survivor perks.

    But you know what? As a package deal, if tunnelling, camping and slugging all get addressed, I'd take a global 25% gen repair speed nerf.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • No, they're not. All of these restrict gameplay, and if it were all DBD had to offer, it wouldn't live longer than a week. Thankfully, there's good and fair killers that offer the best the game can.

    @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118823#Comment_2118823

    On some maps and in some types of games multiple times. Especially with the current break down! Imagine survivors intentionally burning offerings to spawn basement in killer shack alongside springwood offerings and then just diving main building with flip flop, unbreakable and soul guard every time they wanted to change aggro.

    A more realistic solution is to just get better at pressuring the killer or better at not getting owned in chase.

    How're they gonna change aggro without the killer's intent? I've had loads of survivors try to pull me off of a downed target, but I just hook them first.

  • One time I faced a swf who all had Soul Guard and they knew I was slugging for bleed outs so they left my Ruin up the whole trial because they could pick themselfs up and get the free hit. There's always a way out if you're enough of a mad lad. Not for them tho; I bled them all out. One self recovery at a time.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @xenotimebong said:

    I’m not talking about accidentally losing someone and having them bleed out, or slugging someone a couple of times and their timer naturally expiring, or survivors who crawl into a corner with no hooks on purpose. I’m talking about killers who down someone, and then stand over their downed body for several minutes until they bleed out.

    Why is this acceptable to the devs? It serves absolutely no purpose except to grief someone. It’s rude, it’s toxic and it has no justification in terms of game mechanics. So why is this not bannable?

    And please don’t say “well you’ll bleed out eventually”. I don’t think that’s a good justification to allow griefing behaviour. If someone has video evidence of a killer doing this, when it’s clear that they could easily hook the survivor but refuse to, I don’t see how it can possibly be justified.

    Its not griefing behavior, it is a simple strat that allows for extra time in the game for the killer.

    Imagine if you had to pick up the survivor, but someone is trying to flashlight you the entire time, this is a perfect example on why faking it and starting another chase would be viable.

    Hate it so bad? Well, lucky for you this game is not fair for killers and you have perks that give you extra lives, and a counter perk for this too.

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204625/why-isn-t-it-against-the-rules-to-leave-one-person-to-bleed-out

    If this would be applied to survivors who slug away only to not be hooked, then yes, it should be a bannable offense

    No it shouldn't.

  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118908#Comment_2118908

    Killers have to pressure, occupy and immobilize the whole team, the first point of slugging is to save the time of 1) picking up a survivor 2) carrying that survivor and 3) hooking that survivor. If you are going to hook a downed survivor anyway then you also entertain unhooking, borrowed time, we'll make it, camraderie value (which can be really nasty), deliverance, kindred and many other factors. You also have invested time into this survivor and you are invested into removing them from the game to get something for that hook. With the proposed change you suggested , you could use this promise of picking yourself up to dive a generator in the badham main building, when basement doesn't spawn there and pick yourself up on that generator indefintiely because the killer can't actually hook you or other such situations to get a free unbreakable so to speak. Now this survivor you hooked is going to not be a confirmed kill until soaking WAY more pressure than they otherwise would have and you are instead going to admit defeat and interact with others, in which case you should have just slugged them or you will hook other people, and you have those delicious situations where you go about trying to 12 hook IE those situations where survivors are actually super strong. In other words, you don't know what you're asking for.

    Yes, hooking a survivor pulls up all the unhook perks. But what are the problem perks here? DS doesn't apply if you don't tunnel. BT doesn't apply if you're not hunting the hook. We'll Make It is solid, but it's just a heal. Camaraderie is never used. Deliverance practically never works due to its activation conditions and unless the team is on comms, it's quite likely to not make that big of an impact.

    And I've never really had a problem with a survivor being unhookable from Badham Preschool Basement, or from anywhere else for that matter, but if that is an issue, the devs just have to put a hook down there.

    But even if they didn't, that survivor is going to be stuck down there doing nothing for a very extended period of time. You always know where they are and you can easily pressure them into inactivity, possibly even making them bait their allies into picking them up.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118939#Comment_2118939

    If you're not tunneling why are you hooking? You're better off just slugging all 4 people and 1 hooking the last one when the other 3 bleed out. BT applies off hook, you literally have someone free to take a protection hit, for themselves, the unhooker or someone else, we'll make it is often the most powerful perk a survivor could have, camaraderie is used in competitive DBD and in strong SWFs, the notion that it is unused is just untrue, Deliverance is very strong, offers a lot of flexibility and just like DS, mitigates your would be tunnel which, mind you, is something that you WANT to do if you're hooking people at all. and right now, break down, another "problem perk" is bugged, where the hook never respawns. Survivors can make hook deadzones very easily right now, and then when you want to hook the last person (who is automatically on death hook) you are forced to let them bleed out anyway or they can just wiggle off and hope for hatch. You also have kindred + open handed on hook, where you entertain 24 meter walls which on maps like lerys or hawkins can ruin some killers.

    There are situations, haddonfield, fractured Cowshed, mother's dwelling and Family residence especially, where having a survivor do nothing for an extended period of time doesn't really count for much if they can, at some point, do their share of the workload. The very idea that they CAN be reset might pressure the killer into actually hooking and not slugging them, which doesn't really fit in line with how DBD is played

    Again, Killer doesn't win by racing the survivors. If the survivors can work on their objective, and be at least serviceably okay they WILL win. They are very fast when they are allowed to operate at all. Killer wins by snowballing, through pressure, achieving a critical mass, a point of no return where the survivors are flame horizonal and the entire team is occupied, pulled into a screeching halt and cannot recover.

    Sometimes this means key hooks that have to be answered, other times this means slugging but killer gameplay, al least top end, killer gameplay is a sophisticated and beautiful thing. You don't really know what you are asking to mess with, or the implications of this change.

    I get that you don't want to be slugged, but if the killer outplays you then just take the L and go next. if you can wait 20 mins for a survivor queue you can wait 4 minutes for a bleed. It's not the slugging that bothers you, it's being a slug and the solution is not to be a floor gamer aka git gud.

    What you are proposing is binary gameplay. Either all the survivors spend 4 minutes dead on the floor, or the killer gets nothing. Either outcome is absolutely garbage for gameplay, and if that gets pushed through and takes the spotlight, again, the game WILL die.

    In all this talk about viability of tactics, you forget that the key goal of DBD is not to deliver some kind of eSports style competitive environment where only the top players are allowed to participate in unbelievably sweaty tournaments. DBD is supposed to be -fun-.

    'If you're not tunnelling, why are you hooking'...

    Seriously dude, go play a different game, you clearly don't understand DBD if this is your approach to it.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118980#Comment_2118980

    You don't know what binary gameplay is, there are times you DO hook them, there are times you slug them but in current DBD slugging first to accelerate is generally part of the equation. With this change, the survivors have more space to kite and will be encouraged to cope with a hand holdey mechanic instead. Your change isn't about keeping DBD alive, it's a change to try and diminish something you don't want to learn how to deal with. You don't understand "esports" and DBD itself is not one. I don't get your notion of "Unbelievably sweaty" if it's even really well crystalized to begin with but DBD, like other games is meant to be played for fun. Playing for fun, and playing well are not mutually exclusive. Learn how to play, get better and the game will become more fun for you. Slugging isn't boring but sometimes boring people are slugged. Learn how to play from the floor, try to spin the killer off ledges, position yourself, scout, get to resources, achieve hatch, bait the killer into playing around perks you don't have or into perks you do have, so on and so forth. As for not understanding DBD i'm very probably the best killer player at this time so that's just a non starter.

    Killers, especially killers who are better than you will probably slug you if you let them. learn how to beat these killers and stop being a floor gamer. Even if you asked BHVR to change the game to better accommodate you, better players will continue to style on / win no matter if you say they are "Unbelievably sweaty", don't know what they're doing or any other kind of salt. The results speak for themselves and all that's left is to own it.

    So if it's meant to be played for fun, explain to me why running matches as short as possible and with as little action as possible constitutes 'fun'.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @xenotimebong said:

    I’m not talking about accidentally losing someone and having them bleed out, or slugging someone a couple of times and their timer naturally expiring, or survivors who crawl into a corner with no hooks on purpose. I’m talking about killers who down someone, and then stand over their downed body for several minutes until they bleed out.

    Why is this acceptable to the devs? It serves absolutely no purpose except to grief someone. It’s rude, it’s toxic and it has no justification in terms of game mechanics. So why is this not bannable?

    And please don’t say “well you’ll bleed out eventually”. I don’t think that’s a good justification to allow griefing behaviour. If someone has video evidence of a killer doing this, when it’s clear that they could easily hook the survivor but refuse to, I don’t see how it can possibly be justified.

    Ahh this my friend is what the beauty of running unbreakable is 😉

    I'm constantly left to bleed out, what's funny is a few times happened to be next to the hatch and the killers gone after the survivors that's left me there and hooked them... I my guy has just revived and I'm jumping down that hatch see you freaking later. 🤙

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119000#Comment_2119000

    Yes unbreakable is an amazing perk! That's also part of why you want to be selective about who you hook and who you slug, because if you slug someone , eat their unbreakable and slug them again, you don't also want to eat their hook perks too! Good survivors will make you change targets, but when there is space not to, it's great to get "the good version" of the same events and interactions, as killer.

    Oh I've never been slugged twice after unbreakable 😂 I mean he had that opportunity but sodden, so it was a more fool him. The other survivor literally body blocked me so many times for me to get slugged so I just thought up yours and jumped the hatch. 😂 was convinced they were tryna get me killed in the first place.

  • I'm not sure if this counts as necro bumping the thread but it looks like people already did that anyway, I'm pretty sure it's stated on the game rules that delaying the game on purpose can be a bannable offense, a couple of friends I know usually try to hide somewhere to die and bleed out while at the same time delaying the match just because the game wasn't how we wanted it to go. However even after looking at the playerbase according to steam charts; not counting console players, I don't think they'd ban that many players for doing this since they don't want to lose players. But hey now that the resident evil chapter is coming soon we'll see those numbers change.

  • Have you ever went up against four Survivors with flashlights?

    And no perks to combat the inevitable flashlight blinds?

    Everytime you manage to get a decent down you pick them up and get blinded...

    Yeah, it's not nice and very boring for me too.

    I'm still grinding to get the Lightborn as a teachable perk. Hopefully, I can get it soon.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Theres only one time i intentionally let a survivor bleed out: if they are the last survivor alive, If there are no hooks around, I know I cant make it to a further hook without the survivor wiggling out, and i don't want to do that chase again. In this very specific case, sorry survivor, but your just gonna have to lay on the floor for four minutes

1 2 3