Crazy New Skins?

Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I want tights for every character. I have tights for Dwight and I would like to have it on every survivor and killer.

  • Myers in swimming trunks with flip flops and sunglasses.

  • @DerZuntor said:

    Myers in swimming trunks with flip flops and sunglasses.

    Approved. This needs to happen. It needs to happen now.

  • Add full face closed motorcycle helmet for Yui. She has everything but helmet. :/

  • @kaeru said:

    I want tights for every character. I have tights for Dwight and I would like to have it on every survivor and killer.

    How tight of tights are we talking here? Like, super tight where everything is outlined? Or more of a regular lounge type?

  • @28_stabs said:

    Add full face closed motorcycle helmet for Yui. She has everything but helmet. :/

    That would be really cool. Idon't know why that's not in the game already. It could just be a head item, that couldn't be too difficult.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680851#Comment_1680851

    How tight of tights are we talking here? Like, super tight where everything is outlined? Or more of a regular lounge type?

    Any of that are welcome.

  • Leopard print tights would look gorgeous on Jane.

  • I don't know if I'd want to see that much of the Doctor or Trapper or Freddy to name a few. But moderate tights would be cool

  • @kaeru said:

    Leopard print tights would look gorgeous on Jane.

    I want to see an 60's type thing on Jane. Leopard tights would look cute.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680863#Comment_1680863

    I don't know if I'd want to see that much of the Doctor or Trapper or Freddy to name a few. But moderate tights would be cool

    I understand that. But aren't we talking about ridiculous outfits that never gonna be added to game?

  • @28_stabs said:

    Add full face closed motorcycle helmet for Yui. She has everything but helmet. :/

    Even better, make it part of a Celty Sturluson outfit for Yui.

    Celty-the-hot-headless-biker1.jpg


  • Myers hospital gown without the stupid underwear would be nice, no I dont want to see dangeling.....shenanigans, just make it so the gown itself is somehow always blocking view


    Other then that, I know you ask for silly wacky skins, I just want a skin that ACTUALLY changes how hillbilly looks, hillbilly skins are always just him with stuff attached, a beard here, some mutton chops there, a vest, a hat, its just hillbilly dress up.

    I want something that legit changes how he looks, like Wraith has many skins like that.

  • Animal onesies for all (original) survivors!

    Kind of like this Artemis skin from Smite:

    D2IM4rGXcAMX-KM.jpg


  • @DerZuntor said:

    Myers in swimming trunks with flip flops and sunglasses.

    Yes. With an open Hawaiian pattern button up shirt, and a coconut with a straw in it for a weapon. Just yes.

  • Pyramid Head except he has no clothing except the Pyramid.

  • Wraith wearing Wailing Bell's cloak.

  • Give Ace a ghostbusters outfit with a little vaccum that makes a noise , I mean he already looks like Bill Murray so why not? Lol

  • Clown with a suit, nixon mask, and lit cigar or rolled up constitution.

    Melted barbie/Horrid makeover Plague with a pink purse.

    Legion in a guy fawkes mask, hoodie, and with a keyboard. Different rgb glow and hoodies for each.

    Trapper in a construction/flagger outfit with a hardhat, reflective vest, and stopsign.

    Pinata Hag with a confetti and candy particle effect when she teleports or a trap is triggered.

    The spirit as humpty dumpty with an egg beater.

    Demo wearing a pair of floppy dog ears and big red coller with tag, or a sheepskin with the head attached and pulled over his.

    The Deathslinger needs a Scorpion costume from Mortal Kombat.

    A surprised/shocked looking Ghostface mask with a pikachu onesie and a plastic lightning bolt in hand.

    Pyramid head with an actual pyramid for a head, ancient egyptian garb dragging a giant ankh.

    I'll think of more later. :)

  • Short shorts for Felix plz

  • I'd like a military skin for kate and a delorian skin for nurse. Thanks dad.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

    Shirtless versions of all male survivors, including ash and steve

  • I would love cosplay of the killers dressing as survivors and survivors dressing up as killers. However, they are extremely cheaply made.

    Imagine if Dwight had a Trapper cosplay with the trapper mask made out of cardboard, with steryrophome (have no idea how to spell that) for the metal rods.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

    It is a shame that Demogorgon is a licensed character and can't really get too much in the way of skins. He's one of my favorite killers cause he is so funny and cute, and I'd love to see him with a variety of hats that he could wear LOL

  • Power ranger skins for survivors

    Ghost Myers from original movie

    Smurfette skin for Kate

    Papa Smurf for Felix.

    Yoga shorts clown

    Summer deathslinger with a water gun

    Sexy Mrs clause for plague

    Also

    Swimsuit calendar plague...hell all characters!

  • I want:

    A witches outfit for Claudette. Long striped socks, pointy hat, fake green nose, flowing cape, a cackling emote, and a flying broom that she rides on instead of running.

    A Glenda the Good Witch cosmetic for Nea. Big fluffy dress, crown and magic wand with a star on the top. I want her facial expression to reflect the displeasure that she is feeling due to being forced to wear it.

    All the male Survivors should have a penguin tuxedo with top hats and monocles.

    A shirtless, maskless, pre-corruption Trapper cosmetic.

    A shirtless Clown cosmetic. He should be wearing rainbow swimming shorts and have a pool unicorn floaty around his waist.

    I want a 70s disco outfit for Claudette. I want her to have a nice rainbow Afro, bell bottoms, and a shiny silvery tank top.

  • I would like to see a new skin that is not just a color change from the base skin for less then 3€. That would be so "crazy" ....

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I want:

    A witches outfit for Claudette. Long striped socks, pointy hat, fake green nose, flowing cape, a cackling emote, and a flying broom that she rides on instead of running.

    A Glenda the Good Witch cosmetic for Nea. Big fluffy dress, crown and magic wand with a star on the top. I want her facial expression to reflect the displeasure that she is feeling due to being forced to wear it.

    All the male Survivors should have a penguin tuxedo with top hats and monocles.

    A shirtless, maskless, pre-corruption Trapper cosmetic.

    A shirtless Clown cosmetic. He should be wearing rainbow swimming shorts and have a pool unicorn floaty around his waist.

    I want a 70s disco outfit for Claudette. I want her to have a nice rainbow Afro, bell bottoms, and a shiny silvery tank top.

    Like the Claudette idea.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    I would like to see a new skin that is not just a color change from the base skin for less then 3€. That would be so "crazy" ....

    Fair.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197928/crazy-new-skins

    It is a shame that Demogorgon is a licensed character and can't really get too much in the way of skins. He's one of my favorite killers cause he is so funny and cute, and I'd love to see him with a variety of hats that he could wear LOL

    @csandman1977 said:

    Power ranger skins for survivors

    Ghost Myers from original movie

    Smurfette skin for Kate

    Papa Smurf for Felix.

    Yoga shorts clown

    Summer deathslinger with a water gun

    Sexy Mrs clause for plague

    Also

    Swimsuit calendar plague...hell all characters!

    Like the Deathslinger idea. I have no desire to see the Clown in shorts though.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I would love cosplay of the killers dressing as survivors and survivors dressing up as killers. However, they are extremely cheaply made.

    Imagine if Dwight had a Trapper cosplay with the trapper mask made out of cardboard, with steryrophome (have no idea how to spell that) for the metal rods.

    @CheeseAnton said:

    I would love cosplay of the killers dressing as survivors and survivors dressing up as killers. However, they are extremely cheaply made.

    Imagine if Dwight had a Trapper cosplay with the trapper mask made out of cardboard, with steryrophome (have no idea how to spell that) for the metal rods.

    That is adorable.

  • @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197928/crazy-new-skins

    Shirtless versions of all male survivors, including ash and steve

    @ThePolice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197928/crazy-new-skins

    Shirtless versions of all male survivors, including ash and steve

    Shirtless Ash fits his character.

  • @beached said:

    Short shorts for Felix plz

    How short we talking about here?

  • @DFP said:

    Clown with a suit, nixon mask, and lit cigar or rolled up constitution.

    Melted barbie/Horrid makeover Plague with a pink purse.

    Legion in a guy fawkes mask, hoodie, and with a keyboard. Different rgb glow and hoodies for each.

    Trapper in a construction/flagger outfit with a hardhat, reflective vest, and stopsign.

    Pinata Hag with a confetti and candy particle effect when she teleports or a trap is triggered.

    The spirit as humpty dumpty with an egg beater.

    Demo wearing a pair of floppy dog ears and big red coller with tag, or a sheepskin with the head attached and pulled over his.

    The Deathslinger needs a Scorpion costume from Mortal Kombat.

    A surprised/shocked looking Ghostface mask with a pikachu onesie and a plastic lightning bolt in hand.

    Pyramid head with an actual pyramid for a head, ancient egyptian garb dragging a giant ankh.

    I'll think of more later. :)

    Love the idea for Pyramid Head, a pinyats hag sounds neat, I think they should really do that with Plauge.

  • @rottmeister said:

    Animal onesies for all (original) survivors!

    Kind of like this Artemis skin from Smite:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TJLXCKAE350Q/d2im4rgxcamx-km.jpg

    On Meg. Has to be on Meg. Dwight's has to be the brightest pink.

  • @BioX said:

    Myers hospital gown without the stupid underwear would be nice, no I dont want to see dangeling.....shenanigans, just make it so the gown itself is somehow always blocking view

    Other then that, I know you ask for silly wacky skins, I just want a skin that ACTUALLY changes how hillbilly looks, hillbilly skins are always just him with stuff attached, a beard here, some mutton chops there, a vest, a hat, its just hillbilly dress up.

    I want something that legit changes how he looks, like Wraith has many skins like that.

    Yeah. He needs a face rework too. He needs a whole look update.

  • Legion needs the burlap bag as a mask like from the film The Strangers.

    A big grizzly bear coat and bear mask for trapper.

    Ninja outfit for Spirit because it would be cool seeing her just appear as a ninja. Whomever suggested a magical girl though I also agree with.

    It would be nice if Freddy looked like Robert England and not look like the remake.

    The Doctor should have a Nikola Tesla skin.

    A civil war uniform for Deathslinger. (I would say one union one confederate for 2 different skins)

    A girl scouts uniform for huntress.


    For survivors I want an entire 70s theme of bell bottoms and button down shirts.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

    I'm down with the Demo in a top hat. Imagine Demo coming at you with a little top hat oh my God I'd die laughing

  • This one's not so much a crazy idea but I was always a little disappointed we didn't get Deadite skins for the original four survivors when Ash was added into the game.

    A bit like the bloody clothes when you Prestige, but with more black bile, ripped clothes, white eyes, sharpened teeth, that kind of thing.

  • You are right. Should be a leopard print thong.

  • @kaeru said:

    I want tights for every character. I have tights for Dwight and I would like to have it on every survivor and killer.

    You know what, i'm not going to say it.

    Tempting tho.

  • I want to see Bubba masks for every survivor.

    A Toby Jones survivor. Not a skin, still want it.

    Scooby Doo skins:

    Meg as Daphne

    Claudette as Velma

    Dwight as Fred

    Ace as Shaggy

    Idk who as Scoob


    Never stop slashing Legion


    Fat guy Clown:

    Mcdonalds shirt that doesn't fit

    Jeans

    Bottles are replaced by cans of Coors Lite

    Hat that says "Murica!" in large red white and blue lettering

    Ugly stubble

    Weapon: Greasy hand of slapping

  • I want a black cat onesie for Nea.

  • I want a Pizza themed outfit for the Oni. Call it "The Pepper-Oni"

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    I want to see Bubba masks for every survivor.

    A Toby Jones survivor. Not a skin, still want it.

    Scooby Doo skins:

    Meg as Daphne

    Claudette as Velma

    Dwight as Fred

    Ace as Shaggy

    Idk who as Scoob

    Never stop slashing Legion

    Fat guy Clown:

    Mcdonalds shirt that doesn't fit

    Jeans

    Bottles are replaced by cans of Coors Lite

    Hat that says "Murica!" in large red white and blue lettering

    Ugly stubble

    Weapon: Greasy hand of slapping

    Instead of that for Clown make him look like Carl from Aqua Teen

  • i like dark skins tbh i dont like to get seen from miles away. both sides.

‹ 1 2