Crazy New Skins?

Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @DFP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680855#Comment_1680855

    Yes. With an open Hawaiian pattern button up shirt, and a coconut with a straw in it for a weapon. Just yes.

    A big duck floatie around his waist that squeaks when you vault And a big ole smile on the mask.


    Tonight he swims home

  • I've said this before but..

    Shirtless clown with glitter, white pancake makeup and cotton candy(or popcorn, lollipops..) all messed up in his chest hair.

    Matching pink ballerina tutus for Clown and Adam.

    Rocky Horror Legendary skin for Felix. Also, for giggles...Felix the cat mascot skin for Felix complete with purse (purse first!)

  • @KasumiFox said:

    Taking a break from all the serious discussions on here: What crazy skin would you want to see on a killer or a survivor. For me, I'd like to see Spirit in a Magical Girl outfit. I'd also like to see the Demogorgon with a top hat. I know these are ridiculous, but I'm just having fun.

    A blighted skin for all survivors.

  • I want a WWE skin series. Undertaker/Goldberg/Steve Austin Trapper, Big Show/Vader Clown, Triple H Oni, Wraith Cena cuz you can´t see him, Shawn Michaels Ghostface(both medium-built narcissists), Kane/Khali Doctor, Nicole Bass Huntress, and for Survivors there are some options, too, like Zarina and Kate as the Iconics for example.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    I want a WWE skin series. Undertaker/Goldberg/Steve Austin Trapper, Big Show/Vader Clown, Triple H Oni, Wraith Cena cuz you can´t see him, Shawn Michaels Ghostface(both medium-built narcissists), Kane/Khali Doctor, Nicole Bass Huntress, and for Survivors there are some options, too, like Zarina and Kate as the Iconics for example.

    It's midnight here and reading Wraith Cena almost made me laugh too loud.

  • @Buttercake said:

    I've said this before but..

    Shirtless clown with glitter, white pancake makeup and cotton candy(or popcorn, lollipops..) all messed up in his chest hair.

    Matching pink ballerina tutus for Clown and Adam.

    Rocky Horror Legendary skin for Felix. Also, for giggles...Felix the cat mascot skin for Felix complete with purse (purse first!)

    Why does everyone want to see a shirtless Clown? Did I miss something?

  • @DeVTO said:

    I want a Pizza themed outfit for the Oni. Call it "The Pepper-Oni"

    Not sure wither to laugh or sigh in exasperation. But enjoyable answer.

  • @GhostyyBoi said:

    I want to see Bubba masks for every survivor.

    A Toby Jones survivor. Not a skin, still want it.

    Scooby Doo skins:

    Meg as Daphne

    Claudette as Velma

    Dwight as Fred

    Ace as Shaggy

    Idk who as Scoob

    Never stop slashing Legion

    Fat guy Clown:

    Mcdonalds shirt that doesn't fit

    Jeans

    Bottles are replaced by cans of Coors Lite

    Hat that says "Murica!" in large red white and blue lettering

    Ugly stubble

    Weapon: Greasy hand of slapping

    Dwight in a dog costume for Scooby-doo. And for that Clown outfit, he needs orange hair.

  • @Rex3 said:

    Legion needs the burlap bag as a mask like from the film The Strangers.

    A big grizzly bear coat and bear mask for trapper.

    Ninja outfit for Spirit because it would be cool seeing her just appear as a ninja. Whomever suggested a magical girl though I also agree with.

    It would be nice if Freddy looked like Robert England and not look like the remake.

    The Doctor should have a Nikola Tesla skin.

    A civil war uniform for Deathslinger. (I would say one union one confederate for 2 different skins)

    A girl scouts uniform for huntress.

    For survivors I want an entire 70s theme of bell bottoms and button down shirts.

    Loving Deathslinger idea. And the Huntress idea sounds crazy cute.

  • Firstly, Cheryl needs this:

    hqdefault.jpg

    Otherwise, maybe an A-Team themed collection could be fun?

    John "Hannibal" Smith - Bill Overbeck

    Templeton "Face" Peck - Felix Richter

    Howling Mad Murdock - Ace Visconti

    B. A. Baracus - David Tapp

    Amy "Triple A" Allen - Kate Denson

    1391541_1404129195547_full.jpg


  • Speedo Bubba....true horror chasing you right there

  • I just want shaggy, i would KILL for and Scooby Doo DLC

  • I legit would love to see a killer outfit for survivors to wear. Like, Dwight could have a trapper mask and a machete on his back or something. Each survivor has their respective killers outfit (where applicable), something like that :D

  • Survivor skins that look like mini killers.

    Trapper Dwight

    Oni David

    Huntress Meg

    Hag Claudette

    Nurse Jane

    Deathslinger Jake

    Wraith Ace

    Clown Jeff

    Plague Kate

    Hillbilly Felix

    Spirit Feng Min

    Blight Yui

  • I would love for alternate masks and outfits from past movies for michael myers. Like he can get different masks from each of his movies like rob zombies masks or he gets the weird clown mask from the original. Maybe add an extra survivor and you play as the rob zombie remake of laurie strode and the newer halloween laurie strode. Like the older lady look.

  • @AlexFang said:

    I would love for alternate masks and outfits from past movies for michael myers. Like he can get different masks from each of his movies like rob zombies masks or he gets the weird clown mask from the original. Maybe add an extra survivor and you play as the rob zombie remake of laurie strode and the newer halloween laurie strode. Like the older lady look.

    The idea of an older Laurie is pretty interesting.

  • @OGBatDad69 said:

    I just want shaggy, i would KILL for and Scooby Doo DLC

    Scooby-doo Dwight. Just him in a dog onesie. Shaggy is Jake.

  • @zodiac1226 said:

    Speedo Bubba....true horror chasing you right there

    What is it with you all wanting to see all the killers shirtless?

  • Ballerina tutu costumes for Kate Denson & Mikaela Reid would be nice.

  • @KasumiFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1680851#Comment_1680851

    How tight of tights are we talking here? Like, super tight where everything is outlined? Or more of a regular lounge type?

    we need bulge defining tights

1 2 ›