Although I got four kills as killer, it's still my worst game experience ever!

Sorry for my poor writing. The story is, in one match I played oni, and I played so good that I got three hooked in the basement.

In general, it should be the end, isn't it? However, they are an AT team, and the last one has borrow time, He just ran to me, took a hit and saved one on the hook, then I found that every of them have borrow time, finally all of the three escape from the basement easily, and I only got one left in the basement.

This is not the end, I chased them and hit two down, but both of the two have Decisive Strike, I took double stupid stun and got nothing. In the beginning, I got three in the basement, but finally I lost everything, and got two stun. This is so much fun, isn't it?

Fortunately, it's me, an experienced killer, not a noob. Finally, I still got 4 kill, but I feel so bad. The game should have ended with four generators left, but they were able to drag two with their op perks. I got so tired with this game since then. Is that mean, as a killer, I must take turns hooking them, one by one, I can't hook two or more at the same time, and I also have to play against gen rush? If that, you are force player to play nurse and spirit.

I already uninstalled the game. I won't play dbd until ZZZ nurf borrow time and Decisive Strike!

Comments

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679437#Comment_1679437

    1. I don't have time to wait the DS timer. When I wait 15s for BT and then wait for 45s for DS, all the others survivors are doing the gens. One gen need 80s for one survivor, so if I indulge others doing gens for 60s, I would lose at least 2 gens!
    2. Even I force survivors to use DS in early game, I still can't affort the loss, because I need another chase when others three are doing free gens, just as the above one.So if I took DS, I have to tunnel that one to playback.

    Ok. I hate to say this. I tried to avoid calling you out on it. And if I turn out to be wrong, I will happily eat crow. I don't believe the graphic you put up. I think you believe (incorrectly by the way) that if you make these arguments pretending to be a Rank-1 Killer that we will give them more weight. Everything you say fails to match up with what I know. I'm NOT Rank-1 yet, merely Rank-4. I got there a long hard road playing only Myers who is also largely slow. If I can deal with DS, BT, Unbreakable, etc. so can you. So man up and quit wasting our time.

  • Guys this post is a bait, notice how he writes in satire...


  • @DCash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197735/although-i-got-four-kills-as-killer-its-still-my-worst-game-experience-ever

    If you were really an experienced killer you would know how to avoid BT and DS. Its very easy. Almost every survivor runs these perks. You are either a troll or really..................

    Actually, run into DS is my best choice at that time, if I wait for DS timer, I don't know whether they have Unbreakable, and I also don't know where are the others two. At that time, my choice is I need to get their DS at least.

  • Sounds like you got dee-striked first time. Dont worry. You will adapt.

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678926#Comment_1678926

    Of cause I'm meanning! I'm angry because I feel like I was being taken for a fool! How they can save three from the basement? What's the use of the basement? Survivor perks are so much OP that they can get two free gens!

    Even now I'm still troubled by the three-basement-escape, I always think about, did I play perfect? If I did that, can I end it faster?

    If they all brought bt then they all deserve a free hook escape no matter where or when. It's so rare to see all four bring it which you know is true so why would it need a nerf for a rare instance where you still and most others still win?

    Ds and bt can be countered but you give up some pressure to do so. So what if you don't have full control over your victims. Seems very egotistical.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679403#Comment_1679403

    ^ This. You should not feel frustated while winning a game, it kills it after some time

    Isn't in competition some frustration is needed to make for a more intense and unpredictable game. Its inevitable to feel frustrated when your so far in the lead and nearing victory only to have the opposing team get a fighting chance and could carve out the win. But you were able to use that frustration to have a more intense game and get a win. I imagine that those survivors had a more intense match and fun match despite losing. And if you don't feel happy you won ( because of what ever reason) thats on you

  • @jisp3r said:

    Basically you had to win the game twice to end it.

    You're defining DBD... Survivors get second chance for screwing up instead of being punished by their mistakes..

    That feeling when you don't even remember that you hooked someone because you got into a lot of action after it and then you get DSed out of nowhere hehe good feeling.

    Actually, you have to win more than twice sometimes so unless you are a good nurse or spirit, you're kind screwed against somewhat skilled survivors running the perks.

  • @RyuSun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679106#Comment_1679106

    What you don't realize is thats a horror film for you.... But you also need to realize that you don't win until they die. Here's my example why.

    I played battlefield 4 a lot back in the day but I had 1 experience that set a match apart from the rest. The other team was kicking our asses. We had 7 tickets left and they had 106. Somehow we took a flag. Then another. Then then we had them all. Oir tickets were at 5 and theirs trickled down. 90.....85....75....60..... Then they took another base and we went down to 4 and they were down to 50 but we took it back. 40....30......25.....15.... Then they took another. Theirs were at 10 and we went down to 3 but it was too late. We won the match at 3 tickets left. Should have been a done game. They won right? Wrong. Its not over till the last ticket.

    So again. If a survivor is alive on the hook the match isn't over. There will always be clutch plays. Game isn't over till last player eacapea or dies. You win and complain? Good. I'm glad you uninstalled. You were a garbage person for not wanting other people to succeed at trying to win and have fun. You think the survivors have fun by being hooked in the basement while the killer stalks nearby? Nope. Give them a chance and they will take it so they can have fun. You killers think that if you are having fun, everyone else is. But unfortunately nobody has fun losing. So of course the survivors aren't having fun unless they have hope of possibly winning. But apparently when the have hope pf survival, you killers aren't having fun. When you should be. But no. You want a quick match where the survivors have no chance of survival and thats garbage and very toxic. Get over yourselves.

    How about killers? Can killers win back if they play bad in early game, like get the first hook when only 3 gens left?

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679472#Comment_1679472

    How about killers? Can killers win back if they play bad in early game, like get the first hook when only 3 gens left?

    Yes they can, which is something you would know if you were actually a Rank-1 Killer. :) I've been losing so badly (Grave of Glenvale last night as a matter of fact) that I didn't get my first hook until only two Generators were left. I ended up with a 3K. It happens all the time.

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679472#Comment_1679472

    How about killers? Can killers win back if they play bad in early game, like get the first hook when only 3 gens left?

    Yes. Seen it enough times to know that this game has always had the potential for either side to drastically turn the tables.

  • You sound entitled. I'm glad you uninstalled.

  • Ok. Cool story bro.

    I'm assuming it's a troll but so many killers mains really think this way so I have no idea. Game doesn't revolve around a single player's idea of fun, you know?


    You wouldn't have gotten 4 Iridescent emblems or as many blood points if you ended the game in the basement, btw. How about you acknowledge your own mistake in not just grabbing the last survivor as he went down to unhook? You were in the perfect position to camp basement just right so that you could get an unhook grab. I think it's totally awesome that the survivors capitalized on your mistakes and got to use their perks that were literally MADE for these exact situations, even if they weren't able to mount a comeback against you and actually win.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    It is this exact type of thread why devs don't listen to killer complaint's ................ and i wouldn't listen to this either. Can't realy blame them, sorry. Sure the game has it's issues and can be very frustration but what's worse as a sore loser is a sore winner. You should be proud to still have won the match, yet here you are, crying because the match wasn't fast enough over.

    Op aside, Survivors Post the exact same stuff, whining about matches taking too long because the gens take too long to complete so it's boring, or that certain killer perk combinations allow them to be found too easily they can't sneak around and hide forever, etc.

    I won't defend the obvious sense of entitlement OP is exuding, but I absolutely understand where OP is coming from when they say they had three in the basement and one person with borrowed time came down and because they all had borrowed time, it turned what was previously an obvious killer sided match into a "go hunt'em all down one by one" because a single perk allowed one survivor to turn the entire tide of the match against the killer in seconds.

    Yet when survivors come up against perks like old ruin or pop, they complain CONSTANTLY because the game is no longer in their favor.

    The other aspect about this that you might be missing, is that that screenshot is a rank one with all four iridescents. in order to get all four of those iridescent the amount of work a killer has to put in is enormous compared to what a survivor must do. Just to get an iridescent devoted medal, a killer has to make nine separate hook events inside one match.

    Moral of the story here whether OP is entitled or not, the fact that one perk on one survivor changed a three-hooked in the basement outcome to a full iridescent metal board because of how much work they had to then put in to what should have been a fast game is the whole point behind the post.

  • @RyuSun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679106#Comment_1679106

    What you don't realize is thats a horror film for you.... But you also need to realize that you don't win until they die. Here's my example why.

    I played battlefield 4 a lot back in the day but I had 1 experience that set a match apart from the rest. The other team was kicking our asses. We had 7 tickets left and they had 106. Somehow we took a flag. Then another. Then then we had them all. Oir tickets were at 5 and theirs trickled down. 90.....85....75....60..... Then they took another base and we went down to 4 and they were down to 50 but we took it back. 40....30......25.....15.... Then they took another. Theirs were at 10 and we went down to 3 but it was too late. We won the match at 3 tickets left. Should have been a done game. They won right? Wrong. Its not over till the last ticket.

    So again. If a survivor is alive on the hook the match isn't over. There will always be clutch plays. Game isn't over till last player eacapea or dies. You win and complain? Good. I'm glad you uninstalled. You were a garbage person for not wanting other people to succeed at trying to win and have fun. You think the survivors have fun by being hooked in the basement while the killer stalks nearby? Nope. Give them a chance and they will take it so they can have fun. You killers think that if you are having fun, everyone else is. But unfortunately nobody has fun losing. So of course the survivors aren't having fun unless they have hope of possibly winning. But apparently when the have hope pf survival, you killers aren't having fun. When you should be. But no. You want a quick match where the survivors have no chance of survival and thats garbage and very toxic. Get over yourselves.

    Why did you quote me dude... I'm good and didn't uninstall it haha

    My problem with dbd is console performance... That is out of my control which is very frustrating...

    The thing with second chances is annoying but it is something we can control so it's good.

  • Oh so you're crying because the other side (those are four real people expecting fun just like you) gets a chance to get more points after you hook three? Wow such entitlement. This game isn't just about you and the other side would hate it if killers could always get 4ks with 4 gens remaining. Without those "op" perks every killer would just do what you did and the survivors would have no fun. Think about more than yourself and then maybe you'll be allowed to come back to the game. (Your ego being the thing that caused you to uninstall, this game isn't for those with big egos, gotta learn to accept the other side has every right to play in a manner they can have fun, yet here you are whining about a 4k even AFTER those "op" perks) Can you imagine thinking the killer needs an easy game every game?

  • OK. I get his point but it's not a problem for me.

    Don't be aggressive like that... He got his terms for having fun, you got yours... Yours isn't better than his. Peace

  • I just had my worst game as survivor.

    We got all the gens done very fast, and then got the exit gate 99'd and the killer came to the gate and downed us all with NoED. One person managed to wiggle free and save us all, and we all escaped. But that wasn't any fun having all our progress undone by a single perk like that. We should've been able to just go out the exit gate after finishing the generators.

    (Imagine the responses to a Survivor topic that read like that)

  • @Cable2486 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678912#Comment_1678912

    Op aside, Survivors Post the exact same stuff, whining about matches taking too long because the gens take too long to complete so it's boring, or that certain killer perk combinations allow them to be found too easily they can't sneak around and hide forever, etc.

    I won't defend the obvious sense of entitlement OP is exuding, but I absolutely understand where OP is coming from when they say they had three in the basement and one person with borrowed time came down and because they all had borrowed time, it turned what was previously an obvious killer sided match into a "go hunt'em all down one by one" because a single perk allowed one survivor to turn the entire tide of the match against the killer in seconds.

    Yet when survivors come up against perks like old ruin or pop, they complain CONSTANTLY because the game is no longer in their favor.

    The other aspect about this that you might be missing, is that that screenshot is a rank one with all four iridescents. in order to get all four of those iridescent the amount of work a killer has to put in is enormous compared to what a survivor must do. Just to get an iridescent devoted medal, a killer has to make nine separate hook events inside one match.

    Moral of the story here whether OP is entitled or not, the fact that one perk on one survivor changed a three-hooked in the basement outcome to a full iridescent metal board because of how much work they had to then put in to what should have been a fast game is the whole point behind the post.

    My point I don't believe the graphic in the first place. What the OP talks about and how he talks about it isn't the way any Rank-1 Killer I know speaks to this issue. In short, I think it is all baloney. It is either a Troll just trying to stir the pot, or someone who is passionate about HIS problems and thinks we (and the DEV) will give it more weight if he pretends to be a Rank-1 Killer.

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    It is this exact type of thread why devs don't listen to killer complaint's ................ and i wouldn't listen to this either. Can't realy blame them, sorry. Sure the game has it's issues and can be very frustration but what's worse as a sore loser is a sore winner. You should be proud to still have won the match, yet here you are, crying because the match wasn't fast enough over.

    1000% right

  • I get really tired of people complaining about certain perks just because you have the perks doesn't mean you're any good you have to be good and know how to use the perks for them to be effective. This whole cancel culture is ridiculous. I can't win fast enough because of certain perks so please Nerf them super childish 😂.

  • Okay so the OP is upset because the survivors had the possibility of making a comeback? Like he said he did manage to get all 4kills but because he didn't get it when he think he should have is what gets him mad? Kind of the same mentality of people who don't like come back mechanics in Fighting games.

  • @Cable2486 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678912#Comment_1678912

    Op aside, Survivors Post the exact same stuff, whining about matches taking too long because the gens take too long to complete so it's boring, or that certain killer perk combinations allow them to be found too easily they can't sneak around and hide forever, etc.

    I won't defend the obvious sense of entitlement OP is exuding, but I absolutely understand where OP is coming from when they say they had three in the basement and one person with borrowed time came down and because they all had borrowed time, it turned what was previously an obvious killer sided match into a "go hunt'em all down one by one" because a single perk allowed one survivor to turn the entire tide of the match against the killer in seconds.

    Yet when survivors come up against perks like old ruin or pop, they complain CONSTANTLY because the game is no longer in their favor.

    The other aspect about this that you might be missing, is that that screenshot is a rank one with all four iridescents. in order to get all four of those iridescent the amount of work a killer has to put in is enormous compared to what a survivor must do. Just to get an iridescent devoted medal, a killer has to make nine separate hook events inside one match.

    Moral of the story here whether OP is entitled or not, the fact that one perk on one survivor changed a three-hooked in the basement outcome to a full iridescent metal board because of how much work they had to then put in to what should have been a fast game is the whole point behind the post.

    But there's the rub, isn't it?

    Most commonly, people whining about being the killer here would whine that they got all 4 in the basement and then only got silver medals for chaser or whatever. You should be happy rather than frustrated when they're able to extend the game enough that you have the chance to score.

  • I got 3 x 3 kills last night and the last player i toyed with and then let escape, yet I didn't get a single bloody pip despite 3 landslide wins with Trapper (2) and once as Ghostface.

  • @RyuSun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679669#Comment_1679669

    Talk about aggressive. I gave a response to what you said. Allowing other people to view it and make comments on it. At this moment you are trying to be passive aggressive about the situation and then aggressively trying to end my conversation with you. You dont wanna discuss then dont post.

    Okay you're right.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    I got 3 x 3 kills last night and the last player i toyed with and then let escape, yet I didn't get a single bloody pip despite 3 landslide wins with Trapper (2) and once as Ghostface.

    This is why if i'm winning i start slugging when they are on death hook, i don't want the game to end too early

  • So basically OP is upset that he didn't get outplayed...he got outperked. And fair enough because that's straight BS. Not exactly fun having an experienced player struggle not because the opponents are good but because they brought powerful perks. Dare I say this game needs a perk overhaul? After all they're supposed to be accents to playstyles but in this game one could argue they do a bit too much.

  • My favorite is when the match has been an absolute slog of a match because SWF, I finally think it's over, I played really well, the survivors did survivor things, and yet, they still get lucky enough, for 2 of them to jump off the hook. Needless to say, one of them gets away, because... Game.


    I swear, the better I do, the more likely they are to get a jump off the hook as well, 1 person jumping off has happened so many times in my matches, I would say a proper 5/10 matches honestly has someone jumping off. I will say, there are some matches where there are a few lucky offerings, and I have witnessed some with slippery meat action (But they are never the ones to jump off funny enough), but that's still an uncanny amount as far as I am concerned.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679478#Comment_1679478

    Yes they can, which is something you would know if you were actually a Rank-1 Killer. :) I've been losing so badly (Grave of Glenvale last night as a matter of fact) that I didn't get my first hook until only two Generators were left. I ended up with a 3K. It happens all the time.

    Frankly, though you ARE correct, I find this answer flawed.

    As a rank 1 Killer who just got there last night(Just before rank reset), I've found that a poor early game can, and in 95% of games WILL, cost you the match.

    You are correct, don't get me wrong, you CAN come back from this. My Freddy build is the king of comebacks, after all.

    However, it'd be incorrect to say that it isn't highly likely that unless you make a build specifically tailored toward picking yourself back up after a rough early game, you are more than likely boned.

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679472#Comment_1679472

    How about killers? Can killers win back if they play bad in early game, like get the first hook when only 3 gens left?

    Last night i won a game after 3 gens popped in less than 3 seconds of each other. I got two in basement. I camped a bit as trapped baited a surv into a trap and got the last person. It is doable. I also play rank 1. (Survivor salt was enough after that match to give me hypertension)

  • @DarKaron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679490#Comment_1679490

    Frankly, though you ARE correct, I find this answer flawed.

    As a rank 1 Killer who just got there last night(Just before rank reset), I've found that a poor early game can, and in 95% of games WILL, cost you the match.

    You are correct, don't get me wrong, you CAN come back from this. My Freddy build is the king of comebacks, after all.

    However, it'd be incorrect to say that it isn't highly likely that unless you make a build specifically tailored toward picking yourself back up after a rough early game, you are more than likely boned.

    Fair enough, and welcome to the Killer club! Killers have different challenges and frustrations than Survivors. But the key thing to remember is there are no sides. We are all just Players. The Killer versus Survivor dichotomy exists ONLY in the match and I think people should leave it there. It creates to much acrimony to pretend it matters when we talk about game balance.

    As a new Killer you are going to find certain Perks really annoying. You get used to them. You play around them. In a way it is no different than the advice I give Survivors who hate Noed or Undying+Ruin. You adapt or die. I don't care about DS. In fact, I don't consider it an anti-tunneling Perk (at least not when you play against me). I tunnel right away to get rid of it early. The earlier I force someone to use it, the less damage it does to me. Early game, it is just another stun. In the End Game Collapse or when there is contention for just a few generators, it is more potent. Timing matters. So I often tunnel off the first hook to force them to use it. Then I don't tunnel them anymore. :) Mean... I know.

  • You lost the point as soon as you said you 4k'd them even after ALL their meta perks. Hard to feel any empathy.

    I only solo and duo queue btw so Im not defending SWF running 4 man meta perks as I know that's a bit frustrating, but IMO, killers 4k probably at least 70/30 more than 4 survivers escape (in solo queues at least) so it's really hard to feel bad for you!

  • Survivors: "I don't see the problem with that."

  • @Xbob42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678912#Comment_1678912

    I think ignoring these kinds of posts exacerbate the issues with the game. When people feel ######### even when they win, your game might have some problems. He did so well he should've ended the game right then and there, but what should've been a victory got dragged out for several more minutes because of perks and perks alone. Not amazing skills or smart plays, just knowing there's nothing the killer can do to actually stop you.

    You can see this happen with streamers (both big and small) as well, just so much BS resulting in a hollow, annoying victory, because a victory is rarely decisive, it's often muddled by a bunch of annoying BS.

    I know to some people, just seeing that you "won" is the important part, but the really important part is having fun, and when your fun is sapped away by annoying nonsense, it can easily ruin even a win. I'd much rather take a match where I win less but have more fun. Every #########' time, dude.

    It happens on the survivor side too, you hear about it here constantly. People whining that even though they escaped or even forced a 0k on some killer, camping/tunneling/ruin+undying+tinkerer/etc just made the match annoying.

    The game should be full of thrills and clutch plays, not clutch perks. That goes for both sides. Every game is just inherently more satisfying when regardless of whether you win or lose, you know it was down not to some ridiculously strong nonsense, but quality play.

    OK listen I am a survivor main no I'm not even close to rank one but my friends that I play with are all rank one survivors and killers and they no every loop of every map that is useful as a survivor and they know how to counter them when they play killers. No the game is very very balanced I don't play killer cause when I do I camp and it isn't fair so I don't touch my killer unless I'm in custom with my friends and we take turns I try not to camp but I do I'm doo doo at the game but no in my opinion no perk is op or terrible each perk has its purpose and if you know how to use DS and the killer doesn't know how to work around it then they complain about it get better learn from your mistakes this dude is ranting about perks when he won the perks aren't the issue it's the ego to me personally it's just a video game so I don't care about my rank I feel the killer and survivors both need to not be toxic if you lose the match oh well its not a death sentence if you win good people need to stop attacking perks as an issue and focus on toxicity like hook camping because I see a minimum of 13 campers everytime I play with my rank 1 friends that needs to stop and the DC too if you lose don't get mad grow up and take it complaining about dbd perks would be like call of duty zombies and just the zombies complaining about juggernaut and packed weapons that's what this is the game to me is perfectly fine it's the community and every single person in it including me and my friends that is the issue

  • @nam said:

    Sorry for my poor writing. The story is, in one match I played oni, and I played so good that I got three hooked in the basement.

    In general, it should be the end, isn't it? However, they are an AT team, and the last one has borrow time, He just ran to me, took a hit and saved one on the hook, then I found that every of them have borrow time, finally all of the three escape from the basement easily, and I only got one left in the basement.

    This is not the end, I chased them and hit two down, but both of the two have Decisive Strike, I took double stupid stun and got nothing. In the beginning, I got three in the basement, but finally I lost everything, and got two stun. This is so much fun, isn't it?

    Fortunately, it's me, an experienced killer, not a noob. Finally, I still got 4 kill, but I feel so bad. The game should have ended with four generators left, but they were able to drag two with their op perks. I got so tired with this game since then. Is that mean, as a killer, I must take turns hooking them, one by one, I can't hook two or more at the same time, and I also have to play against gen rush? If that, you are force player to play nurse and spirit.

    I already uninstalled the game. I won't play dbd until ZZZ nurf borrow time and Decisive Strike!

    You need to grow up ok you won get over it your like a zombie from call of duty complaining about juggernaut and pack a punch weapons saying its to op ok its in the game to give survivors a chance all killers are faster than survivors at their sprint speed so I don't know what your issue is

  • From the looks of it, survivors with perks is no match to an Oni with Infectious Freight, Undying, Ruin, BBQ. You still won, with your own powerful perks helping you.

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678912#Comment_1678912

    I won the match because I'm skillful, but I feel terrible because I got so much stuned even I have the advantage. Imagine if a baby killer face the same situation, how would he feels?

    It's possible to win and win big but not enjoy it because it doesn't feel fun. DS in particular is annoying.

  • If you had three people on hooks and one trying to rescue I would've just waited for the last survivor to try and rescue someone and grab him out of the animation

  • @p1ague said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679651#Comment_1679651

    But there's the rub, isn't it?

    Most commonly, people whining about being the killer here would whine that they got all 4 in the basement and then only got silver medals for chaser or whatever. You should be happy rather than frustrated when they're able to extend the game enough that you have the chance to score.

    Normally, I would absolutely agree, as a prolonged trial is almost always in favor of the killer, but here, it never should have made it that far. This type of situation is what frustrates both sides because it annoys the killer due to a perk that has the potential to be massively overpowered, and the Survivors because, for all the effort, they still ended up dead.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1679651#Comment_1679651

    My point I don't believe the graphic in the first place. What the OP talks about and how he talks about it isn't the way any Rank-1 Killer I know speaks to this issue. In short, I think it is all baloney. It is either a Troll just trying to stir the pot, or someone who is passionate about HIS problems and thinks we (and the DEV) will give it more weight if he pretends to be a Rank-1 Killer.

    It reads as English not being their first language, but I definitely see what you're saying. It doesn't mitigate the point brought up, though.

  • I agree. The result isn't worth the stress it took to get there.

  • So killers talk smack to survivors and their threads get shut down but survivors can talk trash like this and noone cares?

    Ok then :/

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    It is this exact type of thread why devs don't listen to killer complaint's ................ and i wouldn't listen to this either. Can't realy blame them, sorry. Sure the game has it's issues and can be very frustration but what's worse as a sore loser is a sore winner. You should be proud to still have won the match, yet here you are, crying because the match wasn't fast enough over.

    Exactly. Those are my FAVORITE wins. String perks and you still won. That's The best imo.

  • You cant blame the survivors for trying to get away. The survivor has no way of defending themself during a trial except for pallet drops and flashlight blinding. When the survivors grind an get good at escaping its the same as you getting good at hooking an killing them. The perks are sometimes helpful an change the game up giving the survivor a fighting chance when the odds are against them. Same as the no one escapes perk for the killer and other advantages given. Like barbecue and Chilli. Or add one like Judith's tombstone getting grabbed an taken out the match early on sucks. There are things that are bs for both sides as I play both survivor and killer. Can't get mad for them trying to get away. The killer has so many advantages its crazy. Although it's itschard sometimes with swf. They go bombard an try to stop you from hooking an all kinds of crap. But then they go crying an send hate mail when they get killed or camped for looping the killer the whole game 🤷‍♂️ its a lose lose for the devs. You think this game is unfair...please go try the friday the 13th game.

  • @nam said:

    Sorry for my poor writing. The story is, in one match I played oni, and I played so good that I got three hooked in the basement.

    In general, it should be the end, isn't it? However, they are an AT team, and the last one has borrow time, He just ran to me, took a hit and saved one on the hook, then I found that every of them have borrow time, finally all of the three escape from the basement easily, and I only got one left in the basement.

    This is not the end, I chased them and hit two down, but both of the two have Decisive Strike, I took double stupid stun and got nothing. In the beginning, I got three in the basement, but finally I lost everything, and got two stun. This is so much fun, isn't it?

    Fortunately, it's me, an experienced killer, not a noob. Finally, I still got 4 kill, but I feel so bad. The game should have ended with four generators left, but they were able to drag two with their op perks. I got so tired with this game since then. Is that mean, as a killer, I must take turns hooking them, one by one, I can't hook two or more at the same time, and I also have to play against gen rush? If that, you are force player to play nurse and spirit.

    I already uninstalled the game. I won't play dbd until ZZZ nurf borrow time and Decisive Strike!

    You shouldn't complain dude. You wrecked and its entitled to think that you shouldnt be able to get stunned or whatnot. Its a game where survivors live and killers kill so there will be counterplay from both sides. I had a similar game as well where it was like BT AFTER BT AFTER BT but so what I won in the end just accept it. The match may have been annoying but not as annoying as it was for the survivors who all made dumb mistakes and wasted DS in the beginning

  • @nam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1678912#Comment_1678912

    I won the match because I'm skillful, but I feel terrible because I got so much stuned even I have the advantage. Imagine if a baby killer face the same situation, how would he feels?

    Deal with it. That is the game and survivor meta is the way it is because most of the perks are bad and killers tunnel so DS is very common

  • You're trying to convince everyone here that you were good enough to hook 3 and get them down and picked all back up in less than a minute but couldn't figure out how to get them again after you got ds? Lmfao Uninstall. You lie and you're bad

  • @HEX_MalusGrey said:

    It is this exact type of thread why devs don't listen to killer complaint's ................ and i wouldn't listen to this either. Can't realy blame them, sorry. Sure the game has it's issues and can be very frustration but what's worse as a sore loser is a sore winner. You should be proud to still have won the match, yet here you are, crying because the match wasn't fast enough over.

    Right? Like sorry it was a little challenging. He's lying about the DS or he was camping so idc either way lol getting hit with 2 DSs back to back? Lmao GTFO 🥱🥱🥱

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/197735/although-i-got-four-kills-as-killer-its-still-my-worst-game-experience-ever

    Man to read your story makes me almost happy to take a break from dbd at the moment.

    That must have been terrible to experience.

    But it is only one thing of a long list of unfun things for me in dbd. The others would be that there is no dc penalty anymore, still soundbugs in this game and they still haven't buff on the right way, a specific killer.

    So I can basically just sitting here and being happy to not have come in this situation :D... Sorry.

    DC penalties are back today

1 2 3