The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
We will cover you bruddah
Thank you my fellow Legionnaire
Some of these are funny, but most go to show just how overconfident killers are and whining about anything a survivor could do to,... survive.
This is why I consider myself too dignified to play with Ash mains
WHaT hAppened to no mither no problem!
Press F for our fallen friend
F
F
No_Mither has requested that I let everyone know this:
Why was he banned? :(
I was told to delete the evidence, but essentially he just goofed lol
That's so cheeky XD.
Memorial Meme Thread.
Now this just cracked me up.
F
D A R N
Damn now it's renamed this is a sad day.
:( keep this thread alive until his return.
I wish the people who control this thread would be allowed control the bans on the game.
That's a horrible idea, I'd just ban everyone who I deemed toxic. Which while that perception has gotten more accurate over time, still has a small margin of error.
F
This is definitely in poor tastes but....
..
:3
It is too easy to get banned you don't have to do anything in particular. If someone hates you that is good enough reason. Be it a report or just because they feel like it.
I don't even care anymore tbh. But it is a shame when some regulars who are not even toxic get banned.
When your trailer suggests you’ll be a stealth Killer, but the licensed Killer snipes it from you
His current state
..
I've made you some Jojo references, guys
...i'm not sure why, i don't even watch it. Yare-yare...
I'm allergic to memes. This topic is making me break out in hives!
:(
Just did some fine print reading and realized that Furtive chase has a passive benefit when used with another perk:
Thats a potentially good combo actually.
Sorry what happened to him?
This one comes from No_Mither himself.
(By the way, he may be unbanned this month from what he’s told me, so let us pray that he returns safely and doesn’t do anything stupid again. :P)
@ClogWench He was banned for spamming images of Jeff.
What a legend
Anyone going to Saw Con this year? 😞
I would but I already bought tickets to go see Xbox Live.
@Peasant You ruined the joke. Nooooooooooooooooooo
-falls down to hell-
I know the next part, that's why I deliberately sabotaged it. Just my inner Saboteur showing.
@Peasant D A R N
@Shad03
Saw Con? How much are the tickets? I would love to go!
@ShrekIsHot jokes ruined. I can't even look at it.
@Shad03
Mission accomplished.
(Bully mission success theme sound)
I would go to Saw Con, but I’m too busy getting ready for Xbox Live with @Peasant . Sorry y’all.
Ey ey guess who’s back my bros
Holy cow, he got revived! Rename this topic, the Ressurection of No Mither No Problem! XD (welcome back ^-^)
Ya boi is back and he’s ready to yeet
My memes are rusty but I’ll try my best
Okay here’s all the memes I have saved to my phone
When giving a 110 M1 Killer 115 movement speed somehow ends up being a nerf
I got bored and made these