The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Okay, back to memes now. What if we just take the Officer Earl meme and apply it to David Tapp? You know, because they're both cops that run.
@No_Mither_No_Problem Your Nurse discovery has inspired me:
I ######### hate when the killer finds me an my buddies hiding in lockers 😤😤😤 can we please fix this broken mechanic? it is ruining my gameplay experience
@Theluckyboi DESIST WITH THESE PICTURES
@Peasant is right...
Kate should definitely be the one on top.
@Peasant i just want to post my complains on the forums :(
FFS Jane just use Head On lmao
"Jesus Christ it's Jason. . ." SHORT
Do it to em, you know I had to.
Holy ######### they are short
I get that they are crouching slightly, but still.
"Literally Unplayable."
When you play spirit with Prayer beads
More like
I feel like this video summarizes solo survivor and survive with friends in a nutshell in a metaphorical sense:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzjPukTLoYIt starts off with the lone person doing okay and seeming optimistic.
Then as the group begins losing they make a great big deal while the lone guy just takes it. He even sings about being important, which is true since solo survivors keep the game alive.
As the song continues and the shed sinks into the water (the solo survivor being tunneled or just having a bad match in general) the group panics from their perch while the lone man simply keeps cheering on.
Eventually the group tosses their fellow teammates overboard just for their own benefit, something not uncommon to see in Dead by Daylight games with SWF.
Finally the solo guy rose from the water and ascended with the group to join them.
Not really sure if any of my abstract metaphor makes sense, but I figured I'd share a nice song from my childhood that reminded me of just how much solo folks can be troopers compared to SWF folks.
My thoughts on the Legion changes
Survivors: ThAtS jUsT lEgIoN
the power of bootlegged photoshop
Didnt know where to put spirit or billy
It's treason then
I love Reddit, when it makes sense:
Memes are good for the soul
https://youtu.be/6VR8xq86LkINightmare fuel right here. (Its also a Freddy, so the tag is ironic, ha)
I just saw this movie poster and decided to show it for you guys. It looks kinda familiar, lol.
ghostyboy best mori don't @ me
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.. the devs said the killers were about 7' tall
omg. :O
Stolen!
Me
Time to sit back and relax to a loud microwave noise
Predicted again
We need more Ghostface in here!
@FoggyDownpour WAAAAZAAAAAAAAAUP
WWWWAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
@KiraElijah showed me this one but I’m sure he stole it.
He stole it from the dbd discord, cause I have it on my PC
never before seen footage of the legions death
Its not DbD related, but I’ll leave my meme here
https://youtu.be/SDDYo21OWTY
@Chaotic_Riddle HaBbABabABbaBABA
certified gamer 100%
The key that states that it is M1
I hope to Jeff somebody gets this reference
..
Me whenever someone says that they have the worst aim in Apex Legends:
who needs the entity’s approval when you have d o m i n a n c e
Even the entity fears Michael
Entity PLEASED
...