The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Meme dump yessss. Sorry it's a lot, and not even close to my full collection.
This is how all newer Dead by Daylight players act:
In honor of the new top tier survivor perk coming in. Pebble meme dump (yeah, this is all yanked off reddit, sue me)
When you're hiding in a locker and someone uses Diversion to rat you out...

I believe.
=^]
XD

I have more but these are possibly my favorite
There's a couple that I made
Just a few simple memes about/for those special survivors.










hey look, that meme i made.
the survivor starter pack
thanks!
Gonna drop this here

Yes meme! A corner to post my #########, here's one I made earlier about one of my game as a killer
Oi Oi guess who’s back

When the Killer goes in the direction of Diversion
https://youtu.be/qGrcgwyEpN4
THE NIGHT HE BASEMENT CAMPED
Boom

Y’all want some more?

Not even sorry for ruining candle wraith for anyone.
Here, have a cropped NSFW DBD meme.

Here, have another cropped NSFW DBD meme

That’s my brainlet meme
half of these are impact font memes wheeze
I'm new to meme creation so all I have to go by is what I can remember of past memes. Would you prefer a different font?
Yes, Please ensure you only use comic sans. The memiest of fonts, thanks.
@RuneStarr
8/10 thanks. But may I suggest a font colour that will help with making my eyes bleed? Perhaps #FF00FF?
I couldn't get the exact color you wanted, but you be hard pressed to find a combo more annoying than Lime Green + Hot Pink.
This is perfect, ilu.
Take note folks, all memes should be this 10/10 quality.
I made dis, I dunno why

2 characters btw
wait I have one I made a while ago

"A couple of kids"
Excuse me papa Jake is a THICC M A N
Something I put together for the pebble meme dump.
It is funny, 'cause it is true xD
Not my finest meme:
This is how I feel having reached rank 10 (or thereabouts).
I can't be the only one who thinks this way:

Also Deliverance is ass
One of my favorite :
Some random stuff :