The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Curious, I uploaded a concept art of shirtless Myers and a few days after that appears on reddit too. Nice edit tho
its, its beautiful
Wholesome meme hot off the presses
I, I have done that before on accident for a why are you here build, im sorry, i did it with self care too
my pyramid of med kits?

Ay got a couple

When I find out there's going to be a DbD lorestream today

When someone says nurse is balanced

HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny
when there is 1000, i must join the brother hood, tier 3 pharmacy go
https://youtu.be/kk0feCp_MZ4
HAHAHAHAHAHA, omg why is this so funny> @Peasant said:
I do i love his channel
Gotta love that rank reset, eh folks?

sucks up some water
Nurse: "is this salt water"
what its like reading messages/ after game chat

Again some GIF i made in my spare time :
that second gif, that is an unplayable survivor
Concept Art for Meg ahah.
are you serious wait
J u S t C h E c K e D u R w R o N g
you mean claudette
2 others i just made :
falling intensifies
toxic teams you mean
@Peasant
Just made this ######### from another thread :
I thought it could be a good material for your skill ahah
" When survivors congrats you for your throwing skill "
x)
True story.

Lmao amazing !
Feel free to use as your wish, i will send you the next ones if i'm the mood again ahah
You have my thanks in advance.
@ItsYourBoyGuzma has created something of unparalleled beauty. I figured I'd repost it here just so that we can all bask in its majesty.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/editor/1z/vh33syytbcqt.gif
It would be like someone running NOED with the ebony mori, maybe with a 5 blink nurse, or so forth.
People equipped to push for a game about 5 minutes long, or less?
If a killer can run a toxic loadout, survivors sure can, too.
Swfs popping in, almost guaranteed to be on voice/text comms, relaying Intel that only their perks should tell them, and more, and coordinating effortlessly with each other is practically game breaking.
And that's just what the killer can initially see.
When survivors all run fog offerings and there purple

Question can you change your name in forums?
No.
fack
when life gives you lemons...
or while survivors are in the dream state all items are unusable till awake
The hallowed blight event is now called the hallowed dwight event
Stolen from reddit lol
I can’t resist.
Dear god
I mean DBD is the sole reason I even give a ######### about Migüel so