The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Chester enunciates the word “crawl” 22 times.
Oh wait, we are talking abou Benny. Let me drop something tasteless and funny.
Thanks to Samination for this new piece of art :
Wraith: Bing Bong
David: stop.
You may Dstrike it, but only once.

tha fuack happened to stalky boi, why does he look slutty
Enjoy my memEs!
Hope you like it xD
my entire life is just the sound of jake entering the dying state on repeat
Imagine stealthing the Killer for a minute just to throw a pebble
This post was made by Stake Out gang
this post was made by BBQ and Chillie gang.
Imagine having to rely on a second hit
This post was made by No Mither gang
Imagine having to rely on pallets
this post was made by the killer main gang
and who is in this gang surley i qaulify?
oh my god, my life is worse, I hear every seconds of feng min in the injured state
killer mains
we must defend our turfs from the survivors who masquerade as us
you know what is going on in here
5 seconds later
oh i know it
Imagine trying to camp and tunnel
this post was made by the survivor main gang
whered ma comments go
they may have been deleted by mods, one of them did say c**t and the other f***s, so they deleted them due to avoiding the bad word thing
This post was made by the killer main gang
Imagine whiffing because you got 360'd
This post was made by Noob3 gang
Nov 27/2018
Sacrificing yourself so your teammate can get out.
When the killer starts chasing me:
https://youtu.be/7UO92AC3j9c
This post was made by the Enduring gang.
who else prays to this sexy man
Imagine needing Enduring to disrespect pallets
This post was made by mindgame gang
This post was made by The Nightmare gang.
you mean legion hahahahah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvP0gluTew
I’m proud of this one.

Imagine not being countered by a perk that makes you always injured
This post was made by the Legion
(I would add “gang” like the format dictates but “Legion gang” sounds redundant)
This post was made by The Nurse gang
Came back to this thread looking for this one...
...because it has been my DbD life for the past days.
Imagine being so weak you can’t even use your legs to walk
This post was made by the Legion
This post was made by The Pig gang
This post was made by the Wraith Gang
Sry, I had so many 💜
@SnakeSound222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24gkP3s7LjQ
@ShrimpTwiggs
Boy, I knew you were baiting. No way could that post have been real.
Exactly. There was no way a perk like Surveillance was being used so much and a perk like DS was being used so little.