The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
This post was made by Myers gang.
@thekiller490490
Lol
Finally my dreams are realized
Concrete proof that No Mither is top tier
Enjoy my magnum opus.

@Unicorn, nice stuff you got here. Got more?
@No_Mither_No_Problem
@No_Mither_No_Problem
When you see it
For anyone who found claudette before seeing the Trapper; You truly are a killer-main
When you try to mind-game at the shack
Just made this, nice and fresh:
what is this picture?
oh thats what it is
I've searched for so long and I still can't see her... Now that I question it, is she even there?!
share me that pic, I want that as my background, put it in my email by opening my account and look at email
@alivebydeadlight
right click and press "save image as" (:
@PhantomMask20763
I promise she's in there
I mean it
When you guard your hooks
Guess which killer you're facing
I'm not good to make a meme so I just post here a beatiful Kate
Hold up, they're nerfing Doctor?
Aw man that's my favourite perk lol.
When the survivors say they'll report you but you know you did nothing bannable
It tries to save the picture to google, as in google itself
Is she actually in the picture?
@alivebydeadlight
yes, I helped @PhantomMask20763 find it. He's my living evidence it's there xd
here let me finish it for you , when you see it, you cannot unsee it
I don't get it, am I just stupid or what?