The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
This is a call for help
Have a slightly more wholesome meme.

I heard Get Out was a pretty good movie.
when a survivor steps too close to your trap next to a pallet near sex dungeon
no words are needed to describe this beauty
oh are doing general memes now?






I saw this one yesterday and thought it was funny concidering im a doctor main
@Peasant Thought of your meme with this one
Im just gonna leave this here. 1.06 got me hard btw.
Perfection.
This is pure gold
When the Entity is pleased:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbSQu76ZkQ
Lol not a chance


You try getting a slinky to go down carpeted stairs! Then you can come back and talk to me.
This is only made funnier by the fact that most of the Spirits I have met camp and tunnel.
Well it’s very simple. You take the slinky and you throw it down the staircase.
I found a kruger with unnerving, and overcharge doing the 3 gen strat

My computer has learned how to create
I've got some more memes. The main reason you'll see so much Impact this time is because if I used black Helvetica you wouldn't be able to read most of them.
sexy
Quite entertaining, to say the least!
wot
Seven pages? I say! This thread shall outstretch the coil of Theseus if this continues!
you like the sexy beast
yeah but he needs more neck before i got too invested
I can arrange that
i await with baited breath
real music
buetiful
i think were in the clear from undertale fans few it was a brave risk posting this good sir
Well I mean Deltarune just got released so maybe no
Done this gif few days ago.
Thought it would be cool to share it.
and it was
Tenacity in a nutshell
https://youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E
straight out of the oven
From Generator Jack's video memes.
jake and they were beautiful, sad that he has not uploaded in a month or 2
This is so sad can we please hit 50 crawls
I think the video has you covered