The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Ripperoni
Making this meme made my self esteem issues relapse.

Edit: lol didnt show up
There we go
I did my best with this.
Oh darn it, I just realized I made the wrong meme earlier. I meant to make this meme for the killer mains out there:
Dunno if it count as meme but whatever :
Those one definitely not, but i wanted to share
Urban Immersion up pls buff

Here are my top 3 memes that I posted on Reddit.
Pokedbdmemes boi
Idea: The speed increase from VHS Porn is actually Clown walking backwards fapping so hard it keeps making a sonic boom and knocking him back
#BakedPark

Concrete proof Diversion is balanced

My day to day Survivor life

Cof Cof
Source
I have delayed building my Pyramid of Medkits until Quentin is P3.

Here, have my ascension meme.

I'm back with another meme dump. Like all of my meme posts, these are all my custom creations so view at your own risk.














No mither and selfcare in the same load out with an insta heal medkit is an op build
No Mither, Self Care, Pharmacy, Deja Vu
Purple medkit with two instaheals
Jigsaw Piece offering
The ascended Survivor build
Implying a Killer that would hit you into Borrowed Time wouldn’t tunnel you out of it
Finally, balance.

what all rank 1s say in post gamne chat/messages, G E N R U S H E R S
the last one on here is true, i even said this before
im posting memes from the web cause im one lazy boi



MY FAVORITE ONE
I used to main Doctor so I can verify this to be a fact. Though usually it's a complaint about a BBQ & Chili stack instead of an actual kill.
Good old Achilles.

When the killer runs rancor and sees you on an exit gate

These are some tasty memes
Yes I know the last one has a spelling error
devs just do it make your dreams come true
What an unfortunate picture for this guy here. I guess he lived Hell on Earth for the rest of his 48 hour life.
Edit: The remaining 48 hours, should I say instead.
AAAND thats all
No one is that David because the only times David runs No Mither is for a meme when they haven’t unlocked it on their main Survivor
?
I highly doubt after his wife saw it, he even got screwed
I don't know man, I just make a wild guess after hearing many other guys' stories about rubbernecking in pictures
Iam still making random photoshop stuff. And I still dunno why.
Well, maybe, cause, screw you, caries.
I bet, everyone felt this way, while playing Hag.
Royally screwed, well topless myers better come in, i will be sad devs do it, make the dreams better
They won't but we can always dream.
Kruger laughs in the background