The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Survivors when I'm playing survivor
She's in there.
Is she in this pic too?
"She's in there."
hint, I help the world but at the same time im a dick
let me guess she is near trapper is she, cause I feel like I found her
No, but maybe waldo is in there.
I found Waldo literally in the first five seconds I looked at that pic
I meant the second picture as a response to @TheHourMan
There's no claudette in the waldo picture xD
But there is in the first one.
I don't understand why se few people can find her! She's human size too!
Your Lord and Saviour
Wit they did remove the lol wow I’ve been away for to long DAMN YOU MENTAL HEALTH
It took me a while even with that hint and now I am having squdette flashbacks from a few bad games.
Also because I'm not popular enough on twtich to be able to break the rules and get away with it like one of their fog whisperers.
I popped in here for a laugh...And found some...but then I found this post...
I can't find her in the snowy pic.
Self esteem: obliterated! I am like a rank 1 killer against 4 sweaty swf.....completely incompetent!
Is she really in that pic?
Gimme some hint, if she really in this pic in the first place
I hope it's not the pareidolia in the brick showing a face. I don't see Claudie anywhere
Found her, thats evil.
If you want to know, she is transparent.
I was expecting something like predator! But if finally found her, thanks!
Reverse Audio of The Clown's Laugh Reveals Secret Message: "Hail The Lord Satan" when Listening Closely
Link: Clown Reverse Audio mp4
Me whenever I get 2 DC's

Just like in a real match.
One of my favorite dwight may-mays
Youtube Rewind meets Dead by Daylight ft. Stray Wolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDF4qvxoKsM&t=0s&index=3
I keep getting Those survivors...
I wondered why you were gone
I found her. I finally god damned found her. I will tell you her exact location, she is in
@Shad03
xD
Filthy Frank
Judge Julie
[Deltarune reference]
Sharp Knife Joe
And I’m willing to bet the 3 top candidates would be Wraith, Legion, and Michael.
fixed it for you cause I wanna die
when you have a mori and down two survivors in a nut shell
that smile tells a story though
a loooooooooong story, snaps fingers