The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Just gotta add camping and pallets.
Just made this one for the new shrine
Frank: quit your job
Julie, Susie, and Joey: why
Frank: join my emo band
I know how all you narcissists think

Mid-Chapter-PTB-Patch
hey guess what
Decisive strike is a meme perk and should be stacked wit the ability to kill the killer literally every time you use it
You start seeing things differently

Unlocked DS teachable
(Dont ask for the source or credit)
Feral Frenzy is the DBD equivalent of Ralsei with a gun
Like it's deadly as hell but he ain't gonna do jack ######### with it
“Did you just say the N word?”
“It’s okay, I main Claudette in Dead By Daylight so I’m allowed to say it.”
I always try to cleanse all 5 totems, but if things go south really fast i can't afford doing that. No point on avoiding noed if you can't repair all 5 gens lol.
I have many more than what that came from
I finally made a meme in video format
https://youtu.be/pGmx1lIDfRM
DEAD MEAT!
i ######### LOVE dead meat.
######### true there mate.
__
__
__
Solid gold right here
Omg the hamster one! >,< lol
Haha the hamster I found in dbd facebook group
i had to save it lol
Giggity....
Hey made this flow chart real quick to help out new players who want to figure out if they should worry about N.O.E.D

@PoppaSquad
Step 1: *Flow chart doesn't show any directions *
Step 2: *Are they playing killer? > Yes > Are they playing Dead by Daylight? > No *
Step 3:
Here I made a revised version with your suggested changes

Hands that aren't used to play DbD stay away from me
When it's true
End-game chat "Debate" between SWF and killer
Before and after:
..
The Entity didn't do it. A story behind the mask.
Made it myself. I literally taught my fat ass to speed vault with a phone in my hand just to record this meme.
This is why I can’t stand people who say Legion needs to be deleted

New perk.
Fun fact: Fruit stickers are edible, so that would be useless, unless the cannibal gets so confused as to why you have a phuccing sticker on your head that you have a window to escape.
I made a bunch more low quality Legion memes
But imagine the hag with bald dwight in a headlock trying to carefully peel the sticker off the top of his head?
Dwight just runs away and default dances at the exit gates
When you pretend to be a good killer....and then......

When you have enough of torches, firecrackers and pallets dropped on you...
