The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
..

I got these off Twitter
I know you're out there

My baby must be The Entity. She gets displeased easily
.
I just stole this one from Reddit,

This one's from u/saiiyu
When Clown was a kid

When you’re playing Killer and all the gens get done before you blink

eams
Sounds about right
SWFs in their natural habitat:
to be honest i think > @PhantomMask20763 said:
NO ONE ESCAPES SHAGGY

uncoordinated unhooks are like this

exhastion perks are op confirmed

falling for the doctors illusion

Who completed the last generator?
goddamnit jim you were supposed to wait!
the day the pallets fought back

if survivors get decisive strike its only fair if we get

DRONE STRIKE
whenever a killers totems are cleansed
https://youtu.be/6bdHBoG2bLY
hmm i need more memes
hmmm
Introducing new players to DbD.
https://i.imgur.com/8nMwaOL.mp4
@friendlykillermain
That's the funniest caption I've seen this year
F*cking obliterated
I am stealing all your memes okay?
petition to rename this the prequel meme pit
Aw man, I didn't know we were taking rename requests.
My suggestion is "Michael Myer's big throbbing feet thread"
How about Tip emem eht
How about bing bong my ding dong?
"No_Mither_No_Problem's Meme Disciples". How's that for a rename?
@No_Mither_No_Problem
I vote yes to this
Love the name change.
You have a thread named after you now xD