The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Boo
wait a minute he’s racist
Oh #########—
I find this ironic.
Considering Joey exists.
XD in that context, then it is very true.
Oh damn! Lol. My bad
To be fair I made this before Susie and Joey were "things". The wiki didn't even have a good photo then
Maybe I should change it to "has black freinds so not racist".
This one goes out to @PhantomMask20763

the typical hatch outcome.
When you don't check the totem at the beginning of the match...
It will be difficult to unite the Nightmares as they have splintered themselves under different banners. First, there are the Freddy Kruegers. Then there are the Fredward Krueburgers. After that, there are the Sharp Hand Joes. Lastly, there are the Razor Hand Richards. There will need to be excellent diplomacy to unite them all against the Nurse's ward and the Hillbilly's herd.
. . .
I am afraid I cannot assist you in this endeavor @PhantomMask20763 as doing so would be treason against my true allies. The Legion of Legions, (Just as toxic as the real LoL I'm afraid.)
”When they play Survivor, their favorite Perk is Kindred.”
Good thing I belong to the cul-, I mean the church of Pharmacy!
Phucc
I was making a joke that Legion players that just use the OP add-on combo with the perk Bloodhound were on par with the salt and toxicity League of Legends is renowned for. Hence, why the Legion of Legions shares the same LoL as League of Legends.
I don't actually play LoL so the joke went over my head like a lag hatchet.
Those guys need to stop tunneling first
D A R N
New community outrage? New memes!
evil laughter This'll be good
It’s so true 😂
(#nationalcomingoutasalegionday)
(#stopthestigma)
(#LegionPride)
December is now Legion Pride month
My honest thoughts on the new Decisive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgRtqw6iDDI&t=
YES
Legion needs love
...
Oh? You mean the dcs or how true the pic is?
Ah. Understandable.
I love it