The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Me whenever someone suggests a Legion rework that removes his ability to chain hits

Sir I'm going to have to kindly ask you to

Meg mfs:
Rare picture of Meg's family together in one photo

Thats racist. -Insert Leatherface with Claudette mask-
The what?
https://darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Narrator
He has plenty of dialogue and he reacts to almost everything that happens.
Kill an enemy?
He'll angrily shout: ", BACK TO THE PIT."
Win a fight?
He'll warn you: ", Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."
Stupid Freddy. Just take Stridor...
meme alarm meme alarm
sir call in backup we have an impact font on the loose
I apologize, I will call in the backup immediately @Vietfox @AlwaysInAGoodShape @EpicFailTryHard
Sobs in the corner
i make my memes on a ######### free iPhone app so it’s all good
[Laughs in Freddy]
[Laughs in not M1]
[Screams in Susie]
[grunts in Frank]
[Sighs in Nurse]
[drowns in Hag]
[Dies in Survivor]
So my friend introduced me to a bootleg Photoshop program called Photopea and well
It's a gift from the heavens

yesh it is
Swiggity swooty that meme is now mine
[Chuckles in Spanish]
So we got Dwicc here
And Trapper wants his diet Doctor Kelp.
Cause I can't be a comedian apparently.
Now THIS...
THIS is epic.
I forgot which thread, but I changed up the words for some guy who enjoys trash talking Killers. A community manager saw it and apparently I'm the bad guy, despite the only thing I did was make the killer trash talk aspect become a survivor trash talk.
You have my respect
The Original image is from MapleBeef65 on Reddit

"I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter"
F
Life is pain for a Legion main
I made this one today (sorry it’s so small I messed up)
It’s a bit bigger now.
I feel your pain
There's a reason Legion starts with an "L".
..
When you’re severely depressed but still love the booty
BHVR Testing out two killer mode:
(I know that the mods don't like profanity and the like but I can't censor someone else's video so I'll just leave this note that there is a lot of profanity in this video.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsAENcxBXNE
X GON' GIVE IT TO YA
CLICKBAIT 😢
@Peasant @PhantomMask20763 @Hoodedfengm1n @Shad03 @KiraElijah Hey all you memelords, I just made my highest quality meme yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFXABTZCaHs