The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
I got the daily as well, I hit more than 4 with it
This is the meme thread, what did you honestly expect?
The Plague's PTB in a nutshell:
10% of the players will actually test the perks, the power and give input about how it may need to be adjusted or not.
90% of the players will spend their time trying to pull of sick fountain tricks with her vomiting power.
When you vomit at survivor and see him tbagging and coughing at the stairs
Devs: * Show the new survivor on stream *
The whole Dbd community:
https://youtu.be/NUpKaG9qtWo
This is me when I get a Freddy ritual
Boi she dummy thicc
That new Survivor thou.
Still gonna get the killer however.
A whole new level of "body block."
From samintation's recent animation
That means 2 things xD
I bring new meme formats from Reddit!
Spirit: I have amazing mindgame skills and can confuse survivors easily
Nurse: With skill I can practically ignore all survivor defenses and have great map pressure and quick chases
Hag: By strategically placing traps I can cut survivors off from loops and I have an excellent defense
Huntress: With practice I can precisely hit survivors with hatchets from a long range
Plague: I vomit on people
Vomit too op pls nerf
I hope the plagues power is actually useful, it doesn’t seem that great right now.
I will be the 666th reply here boys/gals hehehe
You lucky mother fu-
@Shad03 hahahahaha
Luck is just at the draw of a hand my friend
One moment you want to be the 666th post
the other you post f*cking nothing and get spam blocked
*Survivor runs into cornfield*
Trapper: "Plague, flush 'em out!"
*Sprays vomit into the cornfield slowly moving left to right.*
*F**king dies in the corn*
Gonna use the meg one real quick
I made ASMR gamers
https://youtu.be/pKwCKHN5WlQoh Crap I forgot to hit the like button when I watched it
DBD dad jokes
I'm scared of watching this, I fear you screaming into my ears
Edit: I was right 😊
the plague will be beaten easily
..
People hyped about Head On don't know about this one thing:
I am
Freedom incarnate!
How life do finna be
I'm never soooorrryyy HAHAHAHA!
Head on is my least favorite perk of hers honestly.
Even though Poised is objective trash?
@No_Mither_No_Problem I’m actually considering putting it in a stealth build.
Even though it’s only useful against a Killer that’s right there, in which point you should not be doing a gen anyway?
@No_Mither_No_Problem you can use it with sprint burst to get outta there if the killer is coming, or if you get some ground on the killer while on a chase and a gen pops you’ll be a lot harder to find.
Does it work for any gens, or only for gens you finish, like with Detective’s Hunch?
@No_Mither_No_Problem any gen.
Oh ######### it might actually be a good mid-chase juke Perk then
I finally did it
I made a meme montage of Legion
https://youtu.be/4DqKYKknhAIGreat work! Though I am curious as to what you used to edit in the music.
Skip to 1:02
When Legion mixes up the mix tapes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4E3_2E0Qaw
I used Nvidia ShadowPlay to record the gameplay and HitFilm Express to edit.
Rare photograph of a survivor that likes playing against Freddy Krueger:
@No_Mither_No_ProblemWell, guess I'll have to one up you someday with Bandicam Free and Windows Movie Maker.
The sad reality
F
When the devs released Legion