The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
@No_Mither_No_Problem real question, *how can you find claudette in the first place*
Somebody just showed us where she was using an outline
Oh oh I was the one to convince him/her to show us!!!
I still can’t see her
WHY
Welcome to a new era
Stolen from u/RyGuyTheGingerGuy on Reddit:
I think saying the words “Evil Dead” will get you banned in the official Discord server so be careful
@No_Mither_No_Problem No it wont, I said it several times not and I am fine
Well other people have and they got yoten upon
Fat rip to them :(
The time has come for a DBD tv show gamers
@No_Mither_No_Problem *Sighs * There's so many things I need in my life now, this being one of them.
Can you direct it???? We need this show.
Potential new licensed killer perhaps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtZxTqd4Jms
Quentin Smith’s actor edited to look like DBD Quentin
@No_Mither_No_Problem That...
Urghhhh...
Gotta hurl.
Here, have DBD Quentin edited to look like movie Quentin
Head on is a meme
I had to
@No_Mither_No_Problem So I'm not the only one who wakes up screaming after a nightmare of a crappy rework?
So I got a new phone since my old one stopped working and I'm afraid I lost all of my Dead by Daylight memes! Can you guys post some of the more important/funnier memes like the GIT GUD doctor and the D A R N, that would be really helpful to start up my meme collection again. Other memes would be appreciated too!
Just tap "First".
@No_Mither_No_Problem
Oh god.
At least I made myself chuckle
Hi !
Don't know if some already got posted, but whatever.
Sticker time ! (Some of them are homemade)
All forum friendly, of course !
Believe it or not, I wasn’t high when I made this
https://youtu.be/QPuKRhIqNtULiterally just refreshed a daily ritual and got rite of the last breath....on console
@PhantomMask20763 as a console player I am highly offended by your meme. I actually like playing console nurse.
Are you the doctor? Because your shocking my mind right now!! Jokes aside tho, f*ck console nurse
@PhantomMask20763 I don’t mind playing her every now and then but I would never main her again. NEVER AGAIN!
@TreemanXD oh I'm not even going to TRY to main her. I tried learning but screw that
@PhantomMask20763 rank 15 me thought I was good. Rank 15 me was wrong.
@TreemanXD Haha, I remember when I started playing I got a 4k as nurse without blinking at rank 20. I still have the screenshot of that achievement to this day XD
Everyone, you may have seen this already, but if not, gaze upon a plethora of meme templates.
https://imgur.com/a/fx4xols
Just spreading the cold hard truth
Yes!!!!
Don't see the difference
@No_Mither_No_Problem I am ######### scared
@Hoodedfengm1n
Honestly, now that you point it out, neither do I.
@Shad03 I keep grinning when I look at it
DBD Killers: *Are bloodthirsty cultists with a past of gore and murder*
The entire community:
I hope this isn't naming and shaming but if I get put behind bars (or banned), you all know why!
Stealing this
I have no choice but to critique my fellow brethren
@No_Mither_No_Problem This is treason of the highest order!
Sorry, but the amount of people who think Legion has counterplay because they’re dumb enough to allow someone to outplay their Frenzy tunnel is too damn high.
I don’t come her often... but when I do it is because I have z memez friendz.