The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Not letting this goddamn thread die
Just gonna
This took both less and more effort than I'd care to admit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYfedM3yb-k@No_Mither_No_Problem how did you get the google translate guy
I downloaded a software called NaturalReader 15 and recorded the text to speech on Shadowplay.
Y’all oughta know by now that I be out there out making “good” content
https://youtu.be/h02kemSqqCUwhat am i doing with my life
https://youtu.be/20FZRLaKEvAClown is a good Killer btw
@No_Mither_No_Problem you’re pushing hard to keep this thread alive, huh?
MEMES
Meme yet to be done (as far as I know)
"It was me, Dio!" (Shroud of Separation)
Freshly stolen from Reddit: (meme by u/ThatOneDwight [Bloody Dwight]
@No_Mither_No_Problem
Stealing that
I am also stealing that
Also stealing
Already stole it 😊
Guys i was getting pretty tired of facing a lot of legions so i decided to research on the internet on how i could counter them and i think i found the definitive counter to them.
Just learn this simple trick and legion will no longer be a problem in your life
xD the vault says pretty good job so far
Counter OP, pls nerf.
Susie can now legally sue for assault of a minor
Get beaned Jeff
Not a meme, but I just love how the immersed Claudette that did nothing the entire game dies.
Edit:
Fixed it.
Hoo boy, basement memes, my favorite!
Stolen from Reddit:
Reddit, again:
he was a sk8r boi
https://youtu.be/36ntXqb8vPU@No_Mither_No_Problem
WE NEED TO KEEP UP THE FIGHT, DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE
..
:p
It would be funny if it didn't hurt so much, and where's the Prestige Nea one?
..
——
..
We're running out of content @PhantomMask20763
I like how the new endgame is sort of a big middle finger to lingering survivors, and looks like a big middle finger killing them.
@TreemanXD I've got a lot, I'm just not gonna post it 😜
I just noticed that says oink
@PhantomMask20763 you @ed the wrong twin. :b
@TreemanXD *Legion stun noises*
@PhantomMask20763 Can't believe I was forgotten
Sad truth.
@TreemanXD Swiggity swine that meme is now mine
I stole it anyway
Fair and balanced Perk btw
I hate to abandon my fellow Legion mains but the Mither is calling me
@No_Mither_No_Problem There is no shame in embracing your true self.
NO MITHER NO PROBLEM #########
Camper? :O
@No_Mither_No_Problem No swearing! Quick, before the mods see!
How DARE you? Insidious is a perk I use for jump scares across all killers.
@Peasant @No_Mither_No_Problem Off to Balanced Landing