The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
I want to commit Dying Light Tombstone Myers
Now I want to commit freddy
Welcome to hell, enjoy the ride
We started with memes, how the hecc did we get here?
@Peasant like I said, hell
Maybe because I am a degenerate, but personally I didn't see much wrong in that unnamed Subreddit.
But I certainly understand why you guys dislike it.
That being the case I do enjoying having a toaster bath while chugging a mug full of lighter fluid.
at least your aware of your problem were here to help you
@friendlykillermain I do not require help.
-hugs my Susie body pillow- \*^*/
That's it! I will show you all what hell looks like!
https://youtu.be/YSWKtuaV2fY@Peasant Jokes on you, I'm in school.
pro tip use an mp4 converter cant be blocked
@Shad03 Jokes on you, I am in public transit going to college. That's school but the work is harder and you actually have to pay to sit through lectures.
i know its the worst right? but social standards and all that.
And I thought DBD was toxic. Nothing beats the harshness of the realization that the 12 years of public education all add up to a fancy piece of paper that is so useless that you might as well wipe your rear with it.
i know i work two jobs still live with my parents and i barley break even after rent and grocery's life is tough
Oh god no, I am terrified by this hell
kids these days and their *shuffles cards* SFM videos
Yeah don't forget to mention *shuffles cards* Spades
dang it, go fish
Oh god, I scrolled down the thread too fast and for a second and my avatar and friendlykillermains's avatars were one. Behold!
SHAGITATION!
KILL IT WITH FIRE
NICE what shall we name this creation?
Therapist: Don't worry @Hoodedfengm1n Shagitation (Shag-itation) isn't real, it can't hurt you.
Shagitation:
I have dubbed it "Shagitation" it can be pronounced (Shag-itation) or (Sh-agitation).
shagitation for new perk we must create it
JPEG is how I feel abou this
needs more jpeg ill fix that
I'm horrified and intrigued by what it's effects would be.
@Hoodedfengm1n
its beautiful
when carrying a survivor you move 15% faster and all the fog is removed from Your view and the moon becomes the brightest it can be?
@Hoodedfengm1n Fine, have Lagitation, then:
not enough Jpeg
on it
@Peasant we need more combos more!
Boom, Jpeg
Lagitating
Lightborn
Agitation
Shadowborn
Nurses calling
even more
This will be tough, have Monitored Agitation in the meantime:
i love it
I will jpeg the jpeg
Slows the jpeg website down just a lil bit
and i will jpeg that jpeg
Well damn. We've turned into The Entity's Hangout. For that reason I will from now on post my perk faces over there with ZERO context.
Magitation
YES i approve of this let us not become feuding threads but one of the same
Yeah, I think I'm done making wacky perk abominations for now. In the meantime I'll prepare a template of as many perk icons as I can for the future.
Jeez, guys. 46 notifications. What the hell have you been up to?
@PigNRun You don't want to know. Trust me.
@PigNRun Magitation happened