The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
THEY CAN EAT MY [Fricking] BIG FAT [pee pee]
You’re obviously a camper if you use insidious. :b xD
@No_Mither_No_Problem we need an updated list of how players act based on their pfp. :b
Oh Jesus
Remember me and my old freddy icon
poor legion
https://youtu.be/JBVaGvXNFu0@PhantomMask20763
*COUGH*
https://youtu.be/KdpG1iYkjuk@Peasant I've seen this actually, twas interesting
Stolen from Reddit:
*Mutters: "Logical change my [REDACTED]!"
", I don't even like playing against her and this is too much."*
Stolen from Reddit:
Stolen from r/sbubby
Can't believe I'm stealing a meme from r/deadbydaylight but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
DBD Gamers trying to avoid a high ping:
what am i doing with my life
Here is this magnificent picture:
@Ember_Hunter Run for your life that thing is terrifying
Feng is one of my mains ;)
@Ember_Hunter Same here, but you don't have to summon satan with her, thats my job!
Not sure if you guys hate TydeTyme like I do but I still want to share this
https://youtu.be/mDQr-efRMBQREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Shoutouts to whoever made this because it's art
Freddy is our hero.
Freddy should have took a hit for the team, oh wait, he can't
Okay no joke, I typed “everybody gangsta till” and this was literally the third image.
Can uh, that counter be legitimate? Preferably while I'm playing Dwight?
what the actual #########
i guess i should post my art here too
@Shad03 Could you guys stop posting that? I've seen the full one and I get paranoid as all heck scrolling down the thread in fear that someone will take it too far.
@Peasant I had no idea there was a full image.
I'll uh... I won't post that [again] (even though that was my first time...)
@Shad03 It wasn't directed entirely at you, someone already posted that a page or two ago. But yeah, that's a solid 70% of a real image that is just,
Hoo boy!
not as sexy as this beast
Okay I'm actually upset. How long has Microsoft video editing software been hidden inside the Photos program on my PC?
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN THERE?!
wait what!your kidding me
lol
Listen if you want to smash Susie you are a degenerate nonce
But I'm seriously going to need proof of this outrageous statement
Look man, there are rules to what can and cannot be posted on this forum. That full image would be a violation of one of those rules.
(Also the "Hoo Boy" was more of a reference to the fact that someone was getting screwed period. To be Frank I'm not really a fan of the folks who lust after Susie either.)
Of course frank is
susies partner
What are you talking about?
You said to be frank I don’t like people lusting after susie
@friendlykillermain @No_Mither_No_Problem Why are we doing this?
I don’t know
You got a PM?
Well I do but I'm kinda having second thoughts
Like don't get me wrong I need to see it to believe it but believe it or not I don't want to look at a comic of Jeff sexually assaulting Susie
@No_Mither_No_Problem Okay man, it's all up to you. Just one of the many "######### is that?" things from that other Dead by Daylight subreddit.
We do not mention that abomination
Let me guess, r/dbdgonewild?
Still your tongue you will someone the unmentionables
@No_Mither_No_Problem Aye, I was innocent. I had no idea what that subreddit had in store. Never look back, that's how they get you.
So I went there
The amount of Susie is art makes me want to commit mid-chapter patch Pig
Personally I prefer to commit lifen't, but to each their own.