The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Hillbilly mains will hate me for making this one.
It really is (I couldn’t delete the one on the bottom)
Isn’t the wraith romantic? *edit I added the one on top in hopes it’ll be bigger. You’ll just have to zoom in I give up xD
I think I fixed it this time, if not I give up.
Stealing memes from the discord hehehe
Let the plague memes begin!!!
Wow...I am speechless
How does this one make you feel?
https://youtu.be/NhOrnTuC6S8@No_Mither_No_Problem I also watched this one already. Lol
@No_Mither_No_Problem ...you cure my depression with your wholesome memes
Does ASMR Myers count as wholesome?
It counts as OMEGA wholesome
Well here you go, then.
https://youtu.be/pKwCKHN5WlQLovely
..
..
@No_Mither_No_Problem Beautiful, All I ask for is the song name to use it :)
The song is in the description. "Everybody's Circulation" by TMABird.
Don’t know if this was posted yet, imma just leave it here anyway
I stole this from a friend
But Legion is fun.
Did no one no- I'mma just let ya point it out.
This honestly made me laugh way more than it should have, I love it
@No_Mither_No_Problem FALSE, legion is fun, people just have tunnel vision fellow legion
P.S. s*it I just noticed nea up in the corner
@Hoodedfengm1n Finally
@Shad03 some good f*cking food
I love nea in the corner lol
This is horrific
Feral Frenzy: Exists
Every Detroit Become Human fan:
No Freddy re-work? NO PROBLEM!
/load Got_Gud.exe
Thot patrol DIO here
I just have this screenshot of me on Discord and I don’t know why
Found this on FB
if you’re reading this, you know who you are
Don't you just love Bubbas?
Low effort photoshop memes are epic amirite
Wraith just wants to play chess!
OH GOD
OH #########
ITS THE BOOMERS ALL OVER AGAIN
checkmate
NOT AGAIN
yee
Please release her already, devs please!!!
@PhantomMask20763 I think she is going live tomorrow.
I hope so
If you haven't seen this, this is possibly THE single greatest thing to exist since The Spirit, You MUST watch it for your own sake.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/apj5hw/total_entity_island/
Thats too good, I lost it.
Yeah no need. Is watermarked BR corner lol.
In case anyone STILL wondered.
Okay now that you’ve pointed it out
How in the PHUCC was I supposed to find that
Hahaha same! Blendette strikes again