The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
We are all his disciples
Good disciple xD
@KiraElijah
@A_Crow
We are all children of Papa Franku Morrison.
Eww, you play Frankie? xD
Excuse you Papa Franku is HOT and E D G Y
I play Sister Susie 😂
Same but Franku is still HOT and E D G Y
I think imma back away... xD
That won’t help you when I can yeet over pallets
I will just lunge spam and run from you xD
Hah I’m the one one running duration addons
Oh [BAD WORD]
Yeet yeet imma skeet skeet on your ass
Wait! There are survivors to sacrifice..
Yeah but they’re already done all the gens
Did you bring the NOED?
Did you bring the self Mori?
like it
Leaked video of Huntress doing target practice
Survivors: Moonwalking is a broken mechanic and so is Frenzy spam
Legion mains: We'd love it if Legion had to M1 but was 115
Survivors:
lol
ALRIGHT EVERYONE
WHO WANTS TO START A PETITION TO BRING BACK THE LOL BUTTON
This is BHVR so they either won't listen or will only listen halfway and make the wrong changes
I know how to fix this, nerf freddy it always works
nah fam nerf clown
he totally needs it
or just throw even more bugs onto the 28 he has
Like, instead of adding the LOL button, they add a "That made me laugh, not being sarcastic" button that covers half of the screen?
yseh
They add a “quality post that I enjoyed for reasons I will not define but may have been for comedic purposes” button
or add a "post that found a way to make me laugh that could result in the process of laughter or not result in that process" button
does not alert me when you quote me, but when I am not quoted it does
Thats because sometimes when you quote, markdown messes up and doesnt properly recognise quotes (so it doesnt add a @person said proprly, so you arent notified). I have to manually fix it most of the time.
@PhantomMask20763 @No_Mither_No_Problem So I heard you folks like the Nightmare. Well, SirRodion has another awesome video finished. I think you both know who the star will be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2fFqPkHeA
Oh BABY
Oh hell yes!
Everyone else: We really do live in a society
I actually get sad when people get banned for no discernable reason.
wait
it just took my stupid ass this long to think of an unfunny meme for it
this is why
Bottom text?
Boy I thought you were a meme lord