The Dead by Daylight Meme Thread
After seeing @No_Mither_No_Problem 's Thread about "Is this a pigeon?" memes I decided I'd make a thread just about Dead by Daylight memes in general. Feel free to contribute, I recommend using imgflip.com/memegenerator 's meme generator.






Comments
Low rank players:
https://youtu.be/9UJ1syXaNoQHigh rank players:
Ay bouss
There’s ketchup on my breakfast burrito and I’m not happy
Getting a Legion daily ritual...
Is this what depression feels like
How it feels to rank reset
Forgive me father I have sinned:
(I used these on a Baby Dwight.)
I got bored making this I'm sorry
cough
toastface
Shh don’t mind me
Sad.
@PigNRun I made it into an actual meme; you're welcome
Not only thats my favourite meme format/template, I also love this product, lol.
I'm not letting this thread die, not while it still has my name in the title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee4wvfjlF7cidk
Keep on posting, learning how to meme via this thread ;)
I feel like this has to be said at some point
this took more effort than i would like to admit
Playing Legion.
Legion is just terrible rn, too lazy to say my complaints like the other threads XD
THIS THREAD WONT DIE! NOT ON MY WATCH!
I did a big dumb dumb so I made a meme about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eic2O2Pq860"And he copied and pasted and he saw that it was good."
what
Copied from Reddit:
One of my old Reddit memes :P
You seemed thoroughly upset about posting your rework in the wrong thread, but couldn't you just copy and paste it into the correct thread?
That wouldn’t change the fact that I posted it in the wrong thread
Is this Meme Worthy?:
Me sitting at a gen: "One of these idiots just fed the killer tier thr-"
BHVR art team: Pays so much attention to detail that they made Faceghost's devil horns poke through his default hood
The rest of BHVR: What was Susie's name again
I'm not letting them live that down
Made uhhh this thing
Made a meme about camping, I guess it's good?
Not a meme, but I just found this on the game's Steam page. And I love it, and wish I could draw so I could make my own. Its basically showing how this user's characters "carry" other characters for getting BP.
And I just love Freddy in the background yelling "Im dangerous now!".
Maybe if we meme the Demigorgon Mori enough they'll add decapitation? Not asking for gore here, just the TF2 shrink would be good enough for me.
When you go afk for too long and the 4th stillness crow arrives:
From the God himself, @No_Mither_No_Problem
https://youtu.be/Hio0pfK_M1s
I feel like this one scene from Monsters Inc perfectly encapsulates killer matchmaking in DBD, prove me wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0EqRnHEFOgWhen I see a post about who is the best killer in DBD now
Killers who trying to mindgame pallets be like
In regard with new Oni's perk on PTB.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/117488/designer-notes-doctor-gatekeeper-hex-ruin#latest