did you ever think that you should submit a ticket? this is a bug and they will probably want your log and to look into this, posting HERE will only delay them in seeing and working on your post. it's kinda a funny bug.... and wow that was 438,222 blood points in one match? but the numbers don't add up in the upper right hand corner, the total in the points screen with your 18K.... though the 438K seems to probably be the right amount you should have. I'd suggest that you submit that ticket and get it fixed.
did you ever think that you should submit a ticket? this is a bug and they will probably want your log and to look into this, posting HERE will only delay them in seeing and working on your post. it's kinda a funny bug.... and wow that was 438,222 blood points in one match? but the numbers don't add up in the upper right hand corner, the total in the points screen with your 18K.... though the 438K seems to probably be the right amount you should have. I'd suggest that you submit that ticket and get it fixed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you don't get BP when you play? That is absurd.
Pfft
Hahahahaha this game is a living comedy.
If this is true you should become a big Sorry ๐ฒ
Oh my god..
Well at least you have a Jake P3.
If you haven't already please contact support with evidence they need so they can hopefully get this fix.
Where should I apply?
Here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Submit a ticket and follow the instructions โค
Anyone else find it weird that the game can track minis points?
I'm laughing so hard. This is insane.
It's a big debt, man ๐ฑ๐
Thank you.
Good lord, what horrid offense have you committed sir?
Just wait till the next update where they start charging interest on that ๐ฑ
P3'd Jake ๐ฅ
He left the trial without tbagging the killer and then messeged good game in post game chat. Lack of toxicity is not allowed by the entity!
If you haven't done so, you should submit a support ticket.
Here is the link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Overdrawn at the blood bank eh? I think Nurse Dracula can help.
exactly
did you ever think that you should submit a ticket? this is a bug and they will probably want your log and to look into this, posting HERE will only delay them in seeing and working on your post. it's kinda a funny bug.... and wow that was 438,222 blood points in one match? but the numbers don't add up in the upper right hand corner, the total in the points screen with your 18K.... though the 438K seems to probably be the right amount you should have. I'd suggest that you submit that ticket and get it fixed.
You are really Xpanding the limits hehe :P
sended 2 times
Don't need to spam, they will answer you.
Talking about your bug, you can't buy anything right?
good, I hope it is fixed for you soon.
I shouldn't laugh. But God that's funny.
David King is going to be paying you a visit very soon. Pay up or else!
I never knew you could have negative BP
me too broo
Typical BHVR.
10 million copies sold and they're still coding it like it hasn't hit it's projected sales of 200k.
dbd theres a game in my bug
It would be funny, if they would reply- its the new DC penalty.. :D
cant have shlt in the fog
Something something Bloodpoint "economy"
What the actual #########
Buy a skin to make you feel better!
Better find a way to pay that debt off a girls gotta eat lmfao.
Oh my God. I wonder how this bug even happens, but I hope to never experience it. Hopefully they'll do some sort of compensation because geez...
Holy ######### ๐๐ now we know where all those points they gifted out came from.
i am waiting for answer from devs
If you havent you need to submit a bug report. I dont have the link off hand.
Mine just did the same today. I'm gonna take it as a challenge and grind my -85000000 back to 0
I used to think dead by daylight was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy.
wow. what will you do?
What! That's hilarious.
Taxes have finally made it to dead by daylight, even the entity has to pay the bills for the generator electricity and maintenance of the fog.
You have a literal blood debt. Not many people can say that =p
Confirmed. Tom Nook next killer.
Comin for them kneecaps
Iโm guessing that you went to dbd college. Yeah the student loans are trash there.