VIDEO : https://youtu.be/FBEvIbmdH-k
fixed and gifted 100.000 bp
@Enlyne said:Taxes have finally made it to dead by daylight, even the entity has to pay the bills for the generator electricity and maintenance of the fog.
@Enlyne said:
Taxes have finally made it to dead by daylight, even the entity has to pay the bills for the generator electricity and maintenance of the fog.
yes, i think
@Carpemortum said:Confirmed. Tom Nook next killer. Comin for them kneecaps
@Carpemortum said:
Confirmed. Tom Nook next killer.
Comin for them kneecaps
Please tom, take what you want. You’re clearly unstable. You gutted Timmy and Decapitated Tommy.
Wish I knew what caused it cause I'd let people know so they can avoid...
@chase131119 said:What! That's hilarious.
@chase131119 said:
What! That's hilarious.
:'(
I guess you need to show some leg man. That’s a hell of a debt.
@Cardgrey said:Wish I knew what caused it cause I'd let people know so they can avoid...
@Cardgrey said:
🦀🐙
@barisatilgan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496486#Comment_1496486wow. what will you do?
@barisatilgan said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1496486#Comment_1496486
wow. what will you do?
communicating with developers
@OldHunterLight said:So you don't get BP when you play? That is absurd.
@OldHunterLight said:
So you don't get BP when you play? That is absurd.
exactly
@barisatilgan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1494384#Comment_1494384exactly
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1494384#Comment_1494384
That's an expensive bill you've there for playing Dead by Daylight...
Fixed and gifted 100.000 BP
Nice, thanks for fixing this one fast BHVR!!!
IRS is comin' for that booty.
@barisatilgan said:Fixed and gifted 100.000 BP
You should be gifted 62,000,000 bloodpoints. It only seems fair =p
Nice. 😊
@Dead_by_Gadfly said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1499792#Comment_1499792Nice. 😊
@Dead_by_Gadfly said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1499792#Comment_1499792
👍️
I have the same problem, but it has been 15 days since i submitted the ticket and they haven´t solved it. :(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, i think
Please tom, take what you want. You’re clearly unstable. You gutted Timmy and Decapitated Tommy.
Wish I knew what caused it cause I'd let people know so they can avoid...
:'(
I guess you need to show some leg man. That’s a hell of a debt.
🦀🐙
communicating with developers
exactly
That's an expensive bill you've there for playing Dead by Daylight...
Fixed and gifted 100.000 BP
Nice, thanks for fixing this one fast BHVR!!!
IRS is comin' for that booty.
You should be gifted 62,000,000 bloodpoints. It only seems fair =p
Nice. 😊
👍️
I have the same problem, but it has been 15 days since i submitted the ticket and they haven´t solved it. :(