This forum is very killer biased.

After using this forum for some time the amount of killer bias here is insane. Any thing that even slightly benefits survivors is looked down upon. I think the main reason for this bias is do to the fact that in the past survivors were op but nowadays they arent that strong.

But because of the effects of 2016-rarly 2018 real survivor problems are ignored and that's not good. If we continue to ignore problems survivors face the player base will decline and the killer wait times will increase and inevitably the game will die.

Killer mains stop looking at survivors as someone out to ruin your game and look st them as a human wanting to have fun playing too.

I'm tired of the us vs them mentality why cant it be just "us." Why can't we look at all the problems as a whole and work to fix them. I ask killer mains and survivor mains alike play the opposite side and get good at it try to understand their struggles.

For you killer mains that say survivor is op go plag solo survivor at rank 1 and ask yourself do you want to play swf or that. For you survivor mains that think killer is op go play wraith on ormond and ask yourself is this even fair.

You guys know moris and keys right? Yeah they are both broken they both need reworks. The point I'm trying to make is that we need to get together and combine the community rather than divide and only then will dbd improve its health.

Edit: went into a post about a survivor complaining about spirits stand still "mindgame" and slinger easy zoning and the majority of replies were from killers telling him off. Cant say I'm seeing the survivor side to this forum.

Comments

  • @Flatskull said:

    The forum is "killer biased" because the forums is a place to vocally provide input to the game and killers have had the most frustrations and bull to complain about to the devs for the longests time and while killer is not nearly as bad is it used to be for some reason when the devs do mess up 9 times out of 10 they ended doing so by ruining either a killer or providing some sort of indirect buff or power to survivors.

    be that via horrible multilating perks-our hexes are still battered and untouched. NOED and DH are the only strongs ones-

    Weird game mechanic changing-remember when survivors could stun a killer with a blind while picking up a survivor but it would only kick in after the animation played out-

    Being blatantly survivor sided in their decisions - remember when killers were told everything is fine and we should play civilization while mathieu himself got bullied by SWF on stream-

    Or ruin changes...or even recently...billy changes.

    The forum is killer sided because killers have the most to complain about and getting more to complain about. Hell, even the end game collapse which was meant to be a pressure pot for survivors basically ended up being left as a "T bag at the gate" simulator and can STILL be 99%

    The past where survivors were insanely OP and basically went out of their way to bully killers every game dosen't help either. To be fair, most of those survivors probably left but I still see survivors defending SWF-with or without comms it's borken. Literally the game is meant to work on uncertanity-

    In the end the forums will be mostly made of killers complaining because killers have to basically carry a match on themselves so any small details changed dramatically effect them. If a map is big killers feel it more because they have to solo pressure, if there is wonky collission their characters are typically bigger and slow down due to it, if their powers or addons are touched the time sensitive nature of the game...especially against SWF make even seconds huge differences even at lower levels of skill.

    If a survivor is in a bad game they can just use a second chance perk or give up on hook. All the while 3 guys are still doing gens.

    You are mad because killers are complaining about ruin still?

    One question. You wake up tomorrow and see DS has been changed, DS now allows you to slow down the killer by 10% if you are being chased by the killer if 4 generators are done, but it ends after the fifth generator is completed, Would that be a fine change and everyone should just hush up about it because its been a while get used to it?


    Imagine if they said "Survivors can hide to efficiently, they can sit in corners and sneak away and its too effective, it hurts killer fun, so we are adding a "sneaking audio que" withing 30 meters so the killer knows that somebody just crouched. Wouldnt that be the dumbest thing ever? Thats the kind of things killer players hear every day for any killer.

    Legion too good, he can move.fast plz nerf.

    Spirit can stand still while going invisible and then i run into her and she didnt go invisible so she neds nurf. Like..... Why are you running at the killer ANYWAY

  • The forum is "killer biased" for the same reason firefighters are "biased" toward dry, hot areas - they're in a worse situation than the alternatives.

    Admitting that one side has it worse is not "bias", it's just recognizing the facts. Argument to moderation is a fallacy. In the vast majority of cases, one side has it worse than the other(s).

  • @Orion said:

    The forum is "killer biased" for the same reason firefighters are "biased" toward dry, hot areas - they're in a worse situation than the alternatives.

    Admitting that one side has it worse is not "bias", it's just recognizing the facts. Argument to moderation is a fallacy. In the vast majority of cases, one side has it worse than the other(s).

    You didnt even read my post I gave my reasons to why I think its killer biased you ignored them.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471081#Comment_1471081

    You didnt even read my post I gave my reasons to why I think its killer biased you ignored them.

    Well, you start off saying that the forum is "killer biased", complaining that anything that benefits survivors is "looked down upon". That goes right into what I said, about one side having it worse in the vast majority of cases and that recognizing which side has it worse isn't "bias".

    You go on to say we should "come together" and that it shouldn't be "us vs them" (which is funny given that you start the preceding paragraph by pointing the finger at "killer mains"). This is irrelevant to why you think the forum is biased, which is why I didn't address it.

    So, which part of my previous comment made you think I didn't read what you wrote?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470672#Comment_1470672

    You ignored the whole point of the thread it isnt bait but I guess you just are ignorant I want this community to come together. You are the one starting us vs them now by saying do I think survivors are weak. That's the only bait, its hard to take you seriously.

    Thank's for proving my point. Next thread.

  • The forums would be survivorbiased if killers were the actual powerrole, ofc the role that is less fun gets more people to complain.


    Even killers with a winrate of well above 75% aknowledge how busted the game is towards survivors.

  • @Pryzm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1469099#Comment_1469099

    Dude, you totally just pulled off an Afternoon Special Ending, or one of the 80's cartoons where Hawk comes out to tell us what the message of the episode was. Fantastic! Good job! I'm totally flashing back to Orco coming out at the end of the He-Man episode and telling me that if we just keep standing for unity, we might just win one day. lol

    Good luck out there.

    The best afternoon special ending I can recall is the Static Shock gun violence episode.

    No but I was referencing Popstar. The subtitle is literally "Never Stop Never Stopping" lol

  • Yup. Welcome to DeadbyDaylight!

  • @Khar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/174152/this-forum-is-very-killer-biased

    So what? Killers are what makes this game interesting, not survivors.

    Ok thats clear bias.

  • You are litterly proving my post right that's what.

  • There really is a big bias towards killers on the forums. Which I have always found interesting. One would assume that there are more survivor mains than killer mains since for a game to start there needs to be 4 survivors for every killer. If there were an even number of players on both roles then it would take 4 times as long to find a game as a killer than as a survivor. But that isn't the case. In fact, under *normal conditions* I find games faster as a killer than as a survivor. This would suggest that there are fewer than 20% of active players choosing the role of killer. And yet there is unquestionably a bias in favor of killers on the forums. Is it just a very vocal minority?

    *Normal conditions being not the few weeks after a new killer is released or during an event.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    There really is a big bias towards killers on the forums. Which I have always found interesting. One would assume that there are more survivor mains than killer mains since for a game to start there needs to be 4 survivors for every killer. If there were an even number of players on both roles then it would take 4 times as long to find a game as a killer than as a survivor. But that isn't the case. In fact, under *normal conditions* I find games faster as a killer than as a survivor. This would suggest that there are fewer than 20% of active players choosing the role of killer. And yet there is unquestionably a bias in favor of killers on the forums. Is it just a very vocal minority?

    *Normal conditions being not the few weeks after a new killer is released or during an event.

    It is interesting survivors make up the majority yet the forums are infested with killer mains?

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471607#Comment_1471607

    You are litterly proving my post right that's what.

    You say the forums have a killer bias. I say devs have a survivor bias. Which one actually makes a difference? 🤣

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471607#Comment_1471607

    You are litterly proving my post right that's what.

    Talking about proving points, I really like how you completely ignored Orion's response lol

  • Not really when the devs themselves have said that the survivor's game play is exposed to be changed by the killers they are facing to keep the game fresh and interesting.

    Its also why survivors all play the same and are more or less skins of eachother is because of this design philosophy.

    The DEVS have said the killer is the one making the game interesting for the survivors making Khar's statement true.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471655#Comment_1471655

    It is interesting survivors make up the majority yet the forums are infested with killer mains?

    The forums aren't infested with one or the other more. It's a reflections of things happening. Like, when balance landing was nerfed, the forums were filled with survivors crying about it because it was unnecessary and was basically done as a bandaid fix for haddonfield making it situationally OP. Forums are filled with defensive killers now because Billy is being nerfed, when we all know nobody with a brain asked for it.

  • @Khar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471631#Comment_1471631

    You say the forums have a killer bias. I say devs have a survivor bias. Which one actually makes a difference? 🤣

    Is anyone taking you seriously?

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471631#Comment_1471631

    Talking about proving points, I really like how you completely ignored Orion's response lol

    What did he say link me the post.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471663#Comment_1471663

    The forums aren't infested with one or the other more. It's a reflections of things happening. Like, when balance landing was nerfed, the forums were filled with survivors crying about it because it was unnecessary and was basically done as a bandaid fix for haddonfield making it situationally OP. Forums are filled with defensive killers now because Billy is being nerfed, when we all know nobody with a brain asked for it.

    Nah man been reading through these posts even before I made an account seems more populated by killer mains and b landing nerd was unjustified it was the map design but I rather not talk about that because.thats besides the point.

  • This forum post is the DBD equivalent of a racist 4chan board/a hateful pro-feminist post. You complain about killers being toxic and hateful towards survivors, WHILE doing the reverse of it at the same time? Geez, sorry for giving you a g*****m game to play.

    You guys may think I'm going too far, and all i'll say is this: It's just as on par and crazy as every one of these posts.

    (And if you are offended, i'm sorry. I'm just tired of this forum being filled with hate threads that is meant solely to do harm.)

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471833#Comment_1471833

    Nah man been reading through these posts even before I made an account seems more populated by killer mains and b landing nerd was unjustified it was the map design but I rather not talk about that because.thats besides the point.

    You obviously haven't been around the forum very long, then. Every time there's a nerf/buff, there's an uproar from the portion of the community that it effects negatively. It's not even debatable. It's factual.

    Issue is, killers seem to get the ######### end of the stick more times than not.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471844#Comment_1471844

    You obviously haven't been around the forum very long, then. Every time there's a nerf/buff, there's an uproar from the portion of the community that it effects negatively. It's not even debatable. It's factual.

    Issue is, killers seem to get the ######### end of the stick more times than not.

    Yes that's true but the majority of the time it is killer dominated I have witnessed it they are lost daily about DS.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    There really is a big bias towards killers on the forums. Which I have always found interesting. One would assume that there are more survivor mains than killer mains since for a game to start there needs to be 4 survivors for every killer. If there were an even number of players on both roles then it would take 4 times as long to find a game as a killer than as a survivor. But that isn't the case. In fact, under *normal conditions* I find games faster as a killer than as a survivor. This would suggest that there are fewer than 20% of active players choosing the role of killer. And yet there is unquestionably a bias in favor of killers on the forums. Is it just a very vocal minority?

    *Normal conditions being not the few weeks after a new killer is released or during an event.

    @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471655#Comment_1471655

    It is interesting survivors make up the majority yet the forums are infested with killer mains?

    not really i play both side i think most of the forums play both sides, i think survivor are Op but only in swf solo can be a nightmare but they alot swf group tho people say there not i mean it not always 4man group they mostly 2men with another 2men or 3men with one solo in tho match the solo it (bad word) over.

    game is a little mess up because of swf there nothing we can do about it they not going to nerf swf i can see why people just want to play with they friends they never buff solo to the lvl of swf.

  • I mean, is anyone taking YOU seriously? lmao

  • Gotta be like what 100+ comments but idk XD

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471848#Comment_1471848

    Yes that's true but the majority of the time it is killer dominated I have witnessed it they are lost daily about DS.

    It's killer dominated because they more often then not are the ones getting the proverbial shaft.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471655#Comment_1471655

    It is interesting survivors make up the majority yet the forums are infested with killer mains?

    Players are not an infestation. Why are you trying to make this an "us vs them" issue? Did it ever occur to you that most people on the forum aren't even killer mains, but that they recognize killers getting the proverbial shaft, as SloppyKnockout put it? I get accused of being a killer main all the time, even though I haven't touched killer in quite a while.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471081#Comment_1471081

    You didnt even read my post I gave my reasons to why I think its killer biased you ignored them.

    But he, or she is right.

    Besides that, even while the forums are so "killer sided" (something thats a lie imo), your first posting has 29 upvotes by now.

    How can this exist together? Would this forum be so killer sided, you would not have such upvotes ->.<-

    But I can tell you a little story:

    There was once a time, where I was completely happy with DBD and I mean completely.

    I had not care about swf, about killer or survivor abilities, perks, maps, whateverrr!

    But some survivors couldn't stop pushing. They needed to write nerf threads, they needed to show a bad sportmanship until bhvr has fall for them on their knees and obey to their wishes.

    Then my favorite killer got nerfed... Oh, I am sorry, my mistake... "Reworked". And since then you guys have grow yourself a complaining killer in the forums. Of course you can say, that the threads and everything else was justified because whatever, but on this way you have grow the number of complaining killers.

    And what had happened in the past to my fav killer is just 1 example. There are multiple examples more.

    If you guys really want to stop killer mains from complaing, the behavior should stop to push killers in a edge.

    If that is something survivors didn't want to do, its ok, but then don't complain that we complain^^.

    So much to "killer sided". If that would true, the above have had never happen.

  • You see what you want to see on the forums and subreddit.

    I play both sides about 60/40 killer to survivor but I see both sides complaining pretty equally.

  • New user points out forum is killer biased, as others have done before.

    Killer mains immediately go into the persecution complex, tell us how they’re all unbiased but their side is extremely underpowered and the game is one sided

    Again, zero self-awareness.

  • @azame said:

    After using this forum for some time the amount of killer bias here is insane. Any thing that even slightly benefits survivors is looked down upon. I think the main reason for this bias is do to the fact that in the past survivors were op but nowadays they arent that strong.

    But because of the effects of 2016-rarly 2018 real survivor problems are ignored and that's not good. If we continue to ignore problems survivors face the player base will decline and the killer wait times will increase and inevitably the game will die.

    Killer mains stop looking at survivors as someone out to ruin your game and look st them as a human wanting to have fun playing too.

    I'm tired of the us vs them mentality why cant it be just "us." Why can't we look at all the problems as a whole and work to fix them. I ask killer mains and survivor mains alike play the opposite side and get good at it try to understand their struggles.

    For you killer mains that say survivor is op go plag solo survivor at rank 1 and ask yourself do you want to play swf or that. For you survivor mains that think killer is op go play wraith on ormond and ask yourself is this even fair.

    You guys know moris and keys right? Yeah they are both broken they both need reworks. The point I'm trying to make is that we need to get together and combine the community rather than divide and only then will dbd improve its health.

    It's 100% true and I know one massive factor. Survivors are normally quite casual, most people (not all) that play survivor play it with friends for a laugh. Killers however aren't playing with friends so they are more likely to tryhard and get mad at the game rather than laughing it off with a few friends. It's often seen as a far more competetive game by the killers imo

  • So I came into this very late, but my opinion on why this forum is killer biased is because a lot of players at higher ranks realize that survivors are in the power role, especially when SWF is involved.

    That along with the atrocious matchmaking that more than often pairs lower rank killers with red rank survivors, everything leans very heavily on survivors making mistakes for killers to win.

    For that reason, when a survivor main or anyone who is making a "nerf killer", "buff survivor" or any post that is in favor of survivor gets criticized is due to the fact that they more than likely don't need it, and killers still need a lot of work to make 60% of them viable at top tier.

    Something I see a lot from survivor threads is the same, NOED too OP, camping, tunneling, Doctor, Legion OP! Most of these can be dismissed to survivors wanting to play immersed but cant against certain killers and hate it, so they call for nerfs. Noed can be countered so not going to go into that, as for tunneling and camping, sometimes thats what a killer needs to do to alleviate the pressure on themselves, especially against gen rushing and SWF.

  • Forums may be slightly killer biased, but the game state is extremely survivor biased.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471663#Comment_1471663

    Players are not an infestation. Why are you trying to make this an "us vs them" issue? Did it ever occur to you that most people on the forum aren't even killer mains, but that they recognize killers getting the proverbial shaft, as SloppyKnockout put it? I get accused of being a killer main all the time, even though I haven't touched killer in quite a while.

    You dont understand what I mean the majority of this forum is full of killer posts about something survivors should get nerfed and like I said in my original post anything that benefits the survivor side is jumped on immediately. Again I'm not turning it into us vs them I'm just stating facts here.

  • You're complaining about the "us vs them" mentality and yet you're only pointing towards the "killer mains" who put down the survivors. You should really try to hide your hipocrisy better next time.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471163#Comment_1471163

    Well, you start off saying that the forum is "killer biased", complaining that anything that benefits survivors is "looked down upon". That goes right into what I said, about one side having it worse in the vast majority of cases and that recognizing which side has it worse isn't "bias".

    You go on to say we should "come together" and that it shouldn't be "us vs them" (which is funny given that you start the preceding paragraph by pointing the finger at "killer mains"). This is irrelevant to why you think the forum is biased, which is why I didn't address it.

    So, which part of my previous comment made you think I didn't read what you wrote?

    I didnt even read this my bad anyways. I was giving an example to why this is a killer biased forum. I'll give you another example. Stridor spirit/spirit nerd. A million killer mains come to tell you why spirit is fair, has counterplay, and how we want to be able to loop the killer for 5 gens easy. Could you call this example correct?

    I wasnt pointing a finger at killer mains I was saying what happens which is also a reason to come together. I said you ignored my post because you didnt see the meaning behind the way I wrote things which is understandable.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472268#Comment_1472268

    You dont understand what I mean the majority of this forum is full of killer posts about something survivors should get nerfed and like I said in my original post anything that benefits the survivor side is jumped on immediately. Again I'm not turning it into us vs them I'm just stating facts here.

    Sorry, but when you say the forum is "infested with killer mains", it definitely sounds like you're turning this into an "us vs them" issue.

  • @Marcus said:

    You're complaining about the "us vs them" mentality and yet you're only pointing towards the "killer mains" who put down the survivors. You should really try to hide your hipocrisy better next time.

    Yeah I could see why you would say that but trust me I really want this community to be together survivors can be just as toxic and hateful as killers which I could better address next times.but I'm planning on doing a two part posts problems as a survivor then problems as a killer.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473372#Comment_1473372

    Sorry, but when you say the forum is "infested with killer mains", it definitely sounds like you're turning this into an "us vs them" issue.

    That's because it is the majority of killer maijs on this forum which wouldnt be a problem if alot of killer mains didnt view survivors as bad people and vice versa.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473405#Comment_1473405

    That's because it is the majority of killer maijs on this forum which wouldnt be a problem if alot of killer mains didnt view survivors as bad people and vice versa.

    Nobody will be able to break the cycle of nerf threads, that lead to nerfs, that lead to complains.

    It will always be this way. The only thing that can be maybe getting better, is the way people speak to each other and well, I don't know if there will be something better in the near future.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473405#Comment_1473405

    That's because it is the majority of killer maijs on this forum which wouldnt be a problem if alot of killer mains didnt view survivors as bad people and vice versa.

    You are constantly singling out killer mains. How is that bringing two sides together and not you being bias?

  • @Talmeer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473411#Comment_1473411

    Nobody will be able to break the cycle of nerf threads, that lead to nerfs, that lead to complains.

    It will always be this way. The only thing that can be maybe getting better, is the way people speak to each other and well, I don't know if there will be something better in the near future.

    I hope so people are telling me this is an "us vs them" thread but I really wasnt trying to do that just to say both sides got problems let's stick together.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473411#Comment_1473411

    You are constantly singling out killer mains. How is that bringing two sides together and not you being bias?

    I'm not trying or mean to single out killer mains I portrayed it poorly yes but im not trying to look at the post for its meaning.

  • @azame said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1473453#Comment_1473453

    I hope so people are telling me this is an "us vs them" thread but I really wasnt trying to do that just to say both sides got problems let's stick together.

    Well, maybe some survivor problems getting ignored. I play survivor not enough to build me a opinion about that and since a certain rework patch I have not talk much with survivors in the endgame chat. I can only talk deeply about the things I either know, or can relate to.

    What I can say is, that also a lot of killer problems getting ignored.

    So, in being ignored we are together. Doesn't feel great :).

    Btw. what moris and keys matters, so they should be imo deleted. But I need to say that I love the animations of the moris and so I would love it, if the mori animation would be turned in the way how a killer kills, after the second hook.

    A survivor would anyways die on the third hook and a mori gives other survivors time to run away, I think on this way this feature could be deleted without the only thing that is cool on it.*

    Edit:*Also 2 more kill animations for each killer would then be nice, so that we not always see the same. I know that is probably a lot of work for the animatiors, but well... I just say it :).

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1471860#Comment_1471860

    It's killer dominated because they more often then not are the ones getting the proverbial shaft.

    This right here is the heart of the issue. It is one of expectations. Whether or not you feel killers are getting shafted depends on your expectations for the game. If you look at the meta game data though the average kill rate across all games played is around 60%. Even at red ranks the kill rate is above 50%. Despite all the whining on the forums and the perspective that killers are getting "the shaft", the reality is that more survivors don't survive the average game of DBD. So at what kill rate in your opinion would the game be fair to killers?

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1472030#Comment_1472030

    This right here is the heart of the issue. It is one of expectations. Whether or not you feel killers are getting shafted depends on your expectations for the game. If you look at the meta game data though the average kill rate across all games played is around 60%. Even at red ranks the kill rate is above 50%. Despite all the whining on the forums and the perspective that killers are getting "the shaft", the reality is that more survivors don't survive the average game of DBD. So at what kill rate in your opinion would the game be fair to killers?

    Lack nuance much? The unrealistic expectations of the game is the fault of the developers. When you think of a horror game, the concept is simple. Death is to be expected when you're playing as the horror movie survivors, if you make it then you have won. If you're the monster and like the movies, you're expected to either get everyone or at least everyone at one. It's common sense. It's a simple design. It's something anyone expects when they pick up games like this. However, Dead by Daylight does not have a clear win condition. Survivors could die and still pip, the game counts that as a victory. So the survival ratio means nothing. Like zero. None of this invalidate the current frustrations at the game nor should it. Dead by Daylight is a product and should evolve to better suit its audience. Its on the responsibility of the developers to decide if their game is going to be a sports game with a horror skin or a horror game. I think it's a sports game at best and it fails as a horror game, that isn't bad but the developers are stuck in this mindset that it's horror.


    Also, the way you're coming off isn't garnering good faith discussion. You're making the same mistake as the OP.

  • I didn’t see this ‘till now but that is sweet of you to say. :)

  • OP -- I'm with you 100%. Same goes for Reddit. Any post is a killer main pile-on. Perhaps we need a survivor only site!

    I hope BHVR doesn't listen to the whiners on here. Although, based on the past year of patches and releases, I feel like they do.

1 2 3 ›