What Devotion and Level are you?
I'm intrigued to see the results. I'm currently Devotion 8 Level 92 which is kinda sad tbh lol
It's nice to see players devotions and levels to understand their opinions on the game.
I'm intrigued to see the results. I'm currently Devotion 8 Level 92 which is kinda sad tbh lol
It's nice to see players devotions and levels to understand their opinions on the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devotion 19, Level 60ish or something like that.
Devotion 6, level somewhere in the 50-60
Devotion 6 Lv 57.
@Aven_Fallen Whew you are on some high level! Makes me wonder what and who the current highest LV is?
Please send a picture. My brain can't process that high of a level lol
Devotion 9, level 5.
Here is a picture of the D...evotion.
DBD is the only game I really play tho. So basically my whole time gaming is for DBD.
There are 100% people with higher Devotion than me. Looking at the Leaderboard, some players have over 10k hours (which does not mean that they have that high Devotion, because it got introduced after the game was already a little bit older, but still)... I have once seen a Streamer with Devotion 22, this was over a month ago.
Devotion 2 lvl 63
Wow, I'm a baby compared to everyone, lol.
Been playing since... August 2018?
Devotion 10 Level 35
Mustn't have been playing enough lol
Devotion 7 noob reporting in
devotion 2 level 71, only got the game last October so i'm not very high up
DEvotion 12, Level 71
Devotion 1, level 22
Same boat, I'm devotion 1 lvl 80 somethin.
I've been playing since 2017 though. If it had been in earlier I probably would be much higher with everyone else but after that change happened I just haven't been enjoying the game anywhere near enough to slog through it as much.
I'm in your boat. I literally just hit devotion 2 last night, but over 2/3 of my playtime came from the 3/4 year I played almost nonstop before the player level system existed.
8 50ish
When i started playing Devotion wasnt a thing yet. I remember when it got added in the summer holidays and i already got devotion 1 in like 1 1/2 weeks lol. Was also the time when clown got added.
Devotion 13 level 63
Devotion 1 lvl 12. That was about two ish months give or take.
Devotion 9 level 50.
Devoition 12 Level 47
Going on 6 months ever playing game. I just hit dev. #2
Devotion 23, level 80
19 - 37
@Aven_Fallen not far off!
@Mendax, maybe quite a bit off!
3, but I've been playing since before devotion cam out.
I was reasonably high on console. 7-8 I think? Now on PC since Blight I'm getting close to 2.
Devotion 9 lvl 42, been playing since August 2018.
Devotion 5 lvl 50ish
Devotion 12 level 71. Started playing 13 months ago so more or less 1 devotion per month ๐
Currently:
Devotion 12
Level 7
This is the most recent photo I have on my phone tho from 5 days ago...
Devotion-2, Level-6. :)
Devotion 13
Level 83
It's kinda sad that Devotion doesn't do anything...
Devotion 7 - 29
Yeh Iโm at 8 /32 but idk know the equal hours
I think I'm devotion 8, under level 50? Unsure exactly but somewhere around that; I had the game before devotion but only played a handful of games and only actually picked it up After the Spirit came out.
Devotion 2
Level 70 (I think)
devotion 16 level 78 could be higher but im losing interest in this game i know battle guy is like devotion 28 or smth
If we're being this back, devotion 9 level 55 (955 in total), started in November 2017.
Devotion 1 level 98-99 I think..? Also, while we're on the topic, is there any benefit to being higher devotion?
Devotion 6, level somewhat in the 50ies to 60ies
im devotion 13 level 8 on ps4
I don't know who brought this post back from the grave but I definitely didn't expect to see it today lol
It's pretty interesting to see how long people have played this game. I don't think the devs know how lucky they are that they got this loyal of a fan base.
It's kinda sad that I was Devotion 8 when I created this post 5 months ago. Now I'm Devotion 11 level 9 lol
I think I'm like devotion 9 level 24 or somethin, I started playing in like late 2017 I think ๐
Well, I am Devotion 23 Level 49 now. :P
Btw if anyone has their Devotion 11 and level 8 I'd be every happy to see it ๐
About to be devotion 12 currently devotion 11 level 93
Devotion 11, level 83.
devotion 9, level 72
Devotion 13, level 48 ^,^
lol I've been playing since September 2017 and I'm basically in the same spot.
But to be fair, Devotion/Player Levels weren't even a thing until June 2018.