What Devotion and Level are you?
I'm intrigued to see the results. I'm currently Devotion 8 Level 92 which is kinda sad tbh lol
It's nice to see players devotions and levels to understand their opinions on the game.
I'm intrigued to see the results. I'm currently Devotion 8 Level 92 which is kinda sad tbh lol
It's nice to see players devotions and levels to understand their opinions on the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devotion 1 level 89
Devotion 21 and level 8X
Devotion 3 level 49 on Ps4
And Devotion 1 level x on Xb1
Been playing since around August-September 2018
Devotion 15 total across Console where I started and now PC.
Devotion level 1, level 90
I'm seeing all these people with like devotion 8's and it's really making me feel like a baby lmao but tbh I only got the game 5 months ago so I kinda am lol
Can i go against you?!
Can I go against you?
Can i go against you?
Holy only can I go against you?
I'm 0 devotion level on PC, can't be bothered to toss in the game on ps4
Devotion 10 level 76 I believe I've been playing 2 years Christmas time roughly. Was on sale then from what I remember. Dbd is like the only game I play. Xbox btw
devotion 5, but i have like 2000 hours clocked in and have been playing since the game came out. Don't know how people get so high up
Can I go against you
Can i go against you
Can I go against you
Devotion 9 - Level 82, Devotion 1 - Level 29, and Devotion 0 - Level 76.
Been playing off and on since Sept 2018.
Dev; 11 level 10 or something,
Devotion 3 level 25, pretty respectable i'd say
Devotion 11 level 15+. Playing since pig chapter. I thought I play a lot, but holy #########. There is a lot of players that have twice more devotion than me. Are you guys playing dbd for a living?
Devotion 6 lvl 86 so yeah I'm really behind.
Flex time I see I see, I'm devotion 18 lv 65, but who cares right? They should add rewards for every devotion tier or it has nosense at all, just shows your nerding level i guess