That's the actual community?


image.png


image.png


A bunch of looser who can't accept it? Because they got outsmarted...

Apparently I was camping because the hooked survivor was unhooked in front of my face 2 seconds after being hooked

I'm a bad killer because I slug to avoid DS, which in this case was on every survivor...

I know, you guys are gonna say : Yes it's not the first time we see that you know...

But, it's unbelievable... why people play this game if they keep complaining?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    You forgot to censor all the places name shows up.

    Done, Sorry

  • Survivors: "DS is balanced, as it can countered it by slugging"

    Also survivors: Why did you slug us, bro? This is toxic. You suck. Uninstall the game..."

  • Any survivors that piss on a nurse are garbage. Nurse is the only killer I won't teabag at the exit gate regardless of how they play because she's insanely difficult to master. Nurse is a fun killer to go against as she changes the entire nature of the game and I wish people played her more.

  • nothing new, move on to the next game

    gg

  • Yeah nothing new,

    Gotta love when you get criticized for your gameplay and double pip, forehead.

  • It's not just survivors. Had a killer the other day camp us and call us toxic because one person had DS and worked on a gen in sight of the killer.

    I dunno about you guys but a survivor working on a gen in front of me is like "oh hey, free candy", not a cause to get salty.

    But it seems like since people have been forced to be home, a loooot more players are salty about everything. To the point of it really being a lot of whining and unsportsmanlike behaviour on both sides, which feels pretty lame.

    Honestly, what does it take to get hooked in peace around here? 🤣

  • That's a portion of the community, yes.

  • @Boss said:

    That's a portion of the community, yes.

    Sadly its also the most vocal.

  • @Boss said:

    That's a portion of the community, yes.

    Yes, in the sense that 99% of something is a "portion" of it.

  • @Ikalx said:

    It's not just survivors. Had a killer the other day camp us and call us toxic because one person had DS and worked on a gen in sight of the killer.

    I dunno about you guys but a survivor working on a gen in front of me is like "oh hey, free candy", not a cause to get salty.

    But it seems like since people have been forced to be home, a loooot more players are salty about everything. To the point of it really being a lot of whining and unsportsmanlike behaviour on both sides, which feels pretty lame.

    Honestly, what does it take to get hooked in peace around here? 🤣

    This I agree with 👍it’s not just survivors and I play on both sides. Both are just as equally obnoxious and beyond toxic.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283126#Comment_1283126

    This I agree with 👍it’s not just survivors and I play on both sides. Both are just as equally obnoxious and beyond toxic.

    I also play both sides (mostly survivor) and it is disproportionately survivors.

  • Like in every other multiplayer online game, there are nice people and people like this. You gotta accept it.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283160#Comment_1283160

    Yes, in the sense that 99% of something is a "portion" of it.

    Moreso in the sense of 10% at most.

    It's easy to forget the players who don't act like this in favor of the ones who do.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283476#Comment_1283476

    Moreso in the sense of 10% at most.

    It's easy to forget the players who don't act like this in favor of the ones who do.

    Yeah, 10%, but everyone just happens to run into all of them every match. 😁

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283838#Comment_1283838

    Yeah, 10%, but everyone just happens to run into all of them every match. 😁

    I rarely get survivors like this at red ranks; maybe it’s because of your reigon & platform you apparently get them “every match?

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283484#Comment_1283484

    I also play both sides (mostly survivor) and it is disproportionately survivors.

    I would imagine it would disproportionate as there are 4x the survivors.

  • So you couldnt go for the unhooker? Your only choice was to slug the unhooked? I smell some lack of game sense.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you couldnt go for the unhooker? Your only choice was to slug the unhooked? I smell some lack of game sense.

    "Nooooo, don't play that way, killer! That's not right, you have to play this other way!!!"

    Every match, every forum thread, every survivor.

    Unless, of course, you do poorly. Then it's "ggez noob baby killer lol"

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283160#Comment_1283160

    Yes, in the sense that 99% of something is a "portion" of it.

    Its like me whenever I say I'm just gonna get a piece of cake...

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284023#Comment_1284023

    I rarely get survivors like this at red ranks; maybe it’s because of your reigon & platform you apparently get them “every match?

    I dunno. Honestly, I was pretty chill about it all until this weekend. Then it just never stopped, until I finally just decided that everyone is a jerk and I automatically dislike anyone in-game.

    Shouldn't let it get to me? Probably. Doesn't really matter, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game as killer anyway. It's either I steamroll a bunch of pugs into a 4k and get yelled at, or get steamrolled by red rank SWF's into a 0k and get yelled at.

    I think the last straw was a streamer in a 4-man group when I was just trying Oni out for the first time. Figured I'd say hi in their stream, and sure enough his whole team was on about, "Haha look at this ######### noob, we can just run circles around him blinding him, this guy should uninstall, lololol lets just piss him off." and when I commented that I didn't think that was really necessary he says, "Yeah it is, man, this is DbD, this is how we act here."

    So yeah, I guess I let em break me. I'm pretty done with it all.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283476#Comment_1283476

    Its like me whenever I say I'm just gonna get a piece of cake...

    "I said I was getting a PIECE, half the cake is a PIECE of the cake!" 😁

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283838#Comment_1283838

    Yeah, 10%, but everyone just happens to run into all of them every match. 😁

    Okay, i get it, you just want to exaggerate.

    No problem. 👍️

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284075#Comment_1284075

    I dunno. Honestly, I was pretty chill about it all until this weekend. Then it just never stopped, until I finally just decided that everyone is a jerk and I automatically dislike anyone in-game.

    Shouldn't let it get to me? Probably. Doesn't really matter, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a game as killer anyway. It's either I steamroll a bunch of pugs into a 4k and get yelled at, or get steamrolled by red rank SWF's into a 0k and get yelled at.

    I think the last straw was a streamer in a 4-man group when I was just trying Oni out for the first time. Figured I'd say hi in their stream, and sure enough his whole team was on about, "Haha look at this ######### noob, we can just run circles around him blinding him, this guy should uninstall, lololol lets just piss him off." and when I commented that I didn't think that was really necessary he says, "Yeah it is, man, this is DbD, this is how we act here."

    So yeah, I guess I let em break me. I'm pretty done with it all.

    If you're repeatedly having this experiences over this weekend I recommend taking a break for a couple days. Some days you just run into the most toxic of people game after game meanwhile sometimes you run into the most chill and kind people all day. When you have those really nasty day(s) I find taking a break for a bit helps a lot. Trust me even though it seems like it sometimes not everyone is a total douche bag.

    As for the streamer part I recommend observing their attitude for a couple minutes before commenting. If they're constantly complaining, being a douche, throwing insults and overall acting unlikable then I recommend just not saying anything and moving on.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284023#Comment_1284023

    Okay, i get it, you just want to exaggerate.

    No problem. 👍️

    Oh please, don't even act like you don't know how people act online.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284250#Comment_1284250

    Oh please, don't even act like you don't know how people act online.

    I didn't act like i don't know though. 🤔

  • @Lumionesty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284125#Comment_1284125

    If you're repeatedly having this experiences over this weekend I recommend taking a break for a couple days. Some days you just run into the most toxic of people game after game meanwhile sometimes you run into the most chill and kind people all day. When you have those really nasty day(s) I find taking a break for a bit helps a lot. Trust me even though it seems like it sometimes not everyone is a total douche bag.

    As for the streamer part I recommend observing their attitude for a couple minutes before commenting. If they're constantly complaining, being a douche, throwing insults and overall acting unlikable then I recommend just not saying anything and moving on.

    That's one of those things I always want to believe, but experience constantly overrides it. Guy told me to kill myself earlier because he depipped, real friendly. 😍

    Not to mention people that like to pretend as if it doesn't happen or something. Those guys are nice, too.

  • They complain because being tunneled and slugged by a decent Nurse feelsbadman. It's no fun to have a nurse who zooms back for every off-hook, slugs, then downs the off-hooker. Once they have 2 people hooked close together, it's just a ping pong back and forth. I've had that match. It was not enjoyable. 🤷


  • @Ikalx said:

    It's not just survivors. Had a killer the other day camp us and call us toxic because one person had DS and worked on a gen in sight of the killer.

    I dunno about you guys but a survivor working on a gen in front of me is like "oh hey, free candy", not a cause to get salty.

    But it seems like since people have been forced to be home, a loooot more players are salty about everything. To the point of it really being a lot of whining and unsportsmanlike behaviour on both sides, which feels pretty lame.

    Honestly, what does it take to get hooked in peace around here? 🤣

    OP said community, not just survivors. Yes, both sides can be just as bad. Killers, however, do see more of it because they are in the game until the end. If a survivor dies early they just move on to the next match and don't see the chat.


    @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you couldnt go for the unhooker? Your only choice was to slug the unhooked? I smell some lack of game sense.


    You didn't quote anyone, so I assume you are referring to the OP.

    That's not what he/she said. They got accused of camping when someone was unhooked right in front of him seconds after the hook. They did not say they were accused of tunneling. Even if he did hit the unhooked survivor, it was the unhookers fault for putting the hooked player in that position.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    They complain because being tunneled and slugged by a decent Nurse feelsbadman. It's no fun to have a nurse who zooms back for every off-hook, slugs, then downs the off-hooker. Once they have 2 people hooked close together, it's just a ping pong back and forth. I've had that match. It was not enjoyable. 🤷

    See, that's just getting beaten.

    Getting beaten is fine. That's not what this thread is about.

  • image.png

    Ok, fine, I queued up again and got another match and no one complained even though I 4k'd. Even had this friendly person.

    So I guess not everyone is awful. I'm still just jaded. 😁

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/342/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/053/image.png

    A bunch of looser who can't accept it? Because they got outsmarted...

    Apparently I was camping because the hooked survivor was unhooked in front of my face 2 seconds after being hooked

    I'm a bad killer because I slug to avoid DS, which in this case was on every survivor...

    I know, you guys are gonna say : Yes it's not the first time we see that you know...

    But, it's unbelievable... why people play this game if they keep complaining?

    The fact that you are still playing Nurse, means no matter what this post says, I have to respect you.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153427/thats-the-actual-community

    The fact that you are still playing Nurse, means no matter what this post says, I have to respect you.

    Right? How the hell does anyone play that killer?

    I keep trying because the concept is cool, but holy hell. Cannot kill anyone for the life of me.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284314#Comment_1284314

    Right? How the hell does anyone play that killer?

    I keep trying because the concept is cool, but holy hell. Cannot kill anyone for the life of me.

    Shes in a sorry state indeed. I must admit, Ive slid back into Ghostface and Freddy, after a brief affair with Mrs. Smith.

  • @domai36 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283488#Comment_1283488

    I would imagine it would disproportionate as there are 4x the survivors.

    So you don't know what "disproportionate" means, I take it.


  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1283126#Comment_1283126

    OP said community, not just survivors. Yes, both sides can be just as bad. Killers, however, do see more of it because they are in the game until the end. If a survivor dies early they just move on to the next match and don't see the chat.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284117#Comment_1284117

    You didn't quote anyone, so I assume you are referring to the OP.

    That's not what he/she said. They got accused of camping when someone was unhooked right in front of him seconds after the hook. They did not say they were accused of tunneling. Even if he did hit the unhooked survivor, it was the unhookers fault for putting the hooked player in that position.

    Yah, I realise. The OP did use an example of survivors though, so that's why I said it's everyone.

    Also, I almost always watch the match until the game ends. Usually because I'm invested in it. I only usually move on if I think my fellow teammates were rubbish (troll style) or the killer was farming us maliciously. So, y'know, maybe not assume who sees what.

    There are good people in this game and the community but honestly it just takes that one hella salty insulting chump to make what otherwise would have been a decent experience leave a bad taste in the mouth.

    I honestly think that's why everyone gets so salty after a while...not so much the actual game, even though there's a fair bit there, but that every few matches, someone leaves a bitter air. And unlike another game which maybe would be more upbeat in the game itself, this game just doesn't lend itself to that.

  • @Ikalx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284288#Comment_1284288

    Yah, I realise. The OP did use an example of survivors though, so that's why I said it's everyone.

    Also, I almost always watch the match until the game ends. Usually because I'm invested in it. I only usually move on if I think my fellow teammates were rubbish (troll style) or the killer was farming us maliciously. So, y'know, maybe not assume who sees what.

    There are good people in this game and the community but honestly it just takes that one hella salty insulting chump to make what otherwise would have been a decent experience leave a bad taste in the mouth.

    I honestly think that's why everyone gets so salty after a while...not so much the actual game, even though there's a fair bit there, but that every few matches, someone leaves a bitter air. And unlike another game which maybe would be more upbeat in the game itself, this game just doesn't lend itself to that.

    "Also, I almost always watch the match until the game ends. Usually because I'm invested in it. I only usually move on if I think my fellow teammates were rubbish (troll style) or the killer was farming us maliciously. So, y'know, maybe not assume who sees what."

    Wow! That was a silly thing to make a snarky comment about. I said killers see more of it, not that survivors see none of it. Most survivors do not stick around till the end if they get killed early. They just move on to the next game. The killers are forced to stay to the end and will always see the negative comments directed at them. If you played poorly and stick around for the abuse, that is your choice, most survivors don't. Killers don't have that choice.

    A lot of the saltiness comes from the stupid survivor main vs killer main nonsense. Neither side can properly understand the problems of the other. Look how you jumped to the defense of survivors and got tilted by the mere suggestion that killers might have it worse in some situations. Those of us that play both side see things much more objectively, but our opinions largely get ignored because "mains" can't see the middle ground, let alone the other side.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    Survivors: "DS is balanced, as it can countered it by slugging"

    Also survivors: Why did you slug us, bro? This is toxic. You suck. Uninstall the game..."

    I hate it when one of the sides show hypocrisy.

  • @HommeBizarre said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/342/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/053/image.png

    A bunch of looser who can't accept it? Because they got outsmarted...

    Apparently I was camping because the hooked survivor was unhooked in front of my face 2 seconds after being hooked

    I'm a bad killer because I slug to avoid DS, which in this case was on every survivor...

    I know, you guys are gonna say : Yes it's not the first time we see that you know...

    But, it's unbelievable... why people play this game if they keep complaining?

    dog.png


  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286189#Comment_1286189

    Woah, that third survivor has my exact build lol, are they called 'Noob' by any chance?

    no none of them were called noob

  • Mad, can't believe someone else runs my exact build lol, I feel flattered.

  • @illusion I was going off your tone.

    Y'know what, never mind. I like a good debate but this isn't it.

  • @Ikalx said:

    @illusion I was going off your tone.

    Y'know what, never mind. I like a good debate but this isn't it.

    Not sure what tone you got from less than 2 lines of text, but whatever "tone" you got was in your head. You inferred something that was not there. I reread that previous post to make sure. Nope, nothing there. I said that killers have to deal with more negative post game chat and that seemed to trigger your survivor main defenses, so you made a rude response. You know why I said that killers have to deal with it more? Because they do. If you weren't viewing my post as a survivor main, and looking to be offended, you may have seen it for what it was, a simple statement of fact. No bias, nothing negative toward survivors, just a simple statement of the reality of things.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    Survivors: "DS is balanced, as it can countered it by slugging"

    Also survivors: Why did you slug us, bro? This is toxic. You suck. Uninstall the game..."

    Slugging is pretty f'ing boring

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you couldnt go for the unhooker? Your only choice was to slug the unhooked? I smell some lack of game sense.

    Exactly what I was thinking, she/he could've played around DS by not tunnelling and she wouldn't have had to eat the DS nor would she have had to slug.

  • Well then don't set up scenarios where it's the best play for the killer.

    Seriously, every time I slug it's because the survivors didn't leave me a lot of choices.

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286431#Comment_1286431

    Well then don't set up scenarios where it's the best play for the killer.

    Seriously, every time I slug it's because the survivors didn't leave me a lot of choices.

    In this person's case she didn't have to slug. She clearly went after the unhooked survivor right after and downed them and then slugged to avoid the DS when she could've just went for the unhooker and downed and hooked that person which would've meant that she didn't have to slug and that would've been an easy way to play around DS.

  • @Xavier22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286437#Comment_1286437

    In this person's case she didn't have to slug. She clearly went after the unhooked survivor right after and downed them and then slugged to avoid the DS when she could've just went for the unhooker and downed and hooked that person which would've meant that she didn't have to slug and that would've been an easy way to play around DS.

    No, see, this is the problem. You want to dictate how your opponent should play.

    In that scenario the killer doesn't need to go after who you want them to go after, or who you think it's more fun to go after, or whatever. They can take one survivor out of the picture AND burn DS. It's a perfectly reasonable play.

    No, they weren't forced to do it, but it's a quality strategy for them.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1284098#Comment_1284098

    So you don't know what "disproportionate" means, I take it.


    No I think I do. When you have 4x more players, you have 4x more salt overall - make sense?

  • @Bovinity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1286459#Comment_1286459

    No, see, this is the problem. You want to dictate how your opponent should play.

    In that scenario the killer doesn't need to go after who you want them to go after, or who you think it's more fun to go after, or whatever. They can take one survivor out of the picture AND burn DS. It's a perfectly reasonable play.

    No, they weren't forced to do it, but it's a quality strategy for them.

    Literally you just changed the whole argument. I said slugging is BORING. Not once did I say it was a bad STRATEGY. Furthermore, I said that there are multiple ways around being a boring killer and STILL GET A 4K or AT LEAST a BALANCED 2K. She simply could've not tunnelled and got the unhooker down instead if tunnelling and downing the unhooked and slugging them (which is boring AF) OR she could've just ate the DS and got it out earlier in the game. Of course it's a quality strategy but that was never my argument. All I said was that SLUGGING IS BORING AF and that THERE ARE WAYS AROUND IT.

‹ 1 2