That's the actual community?


image.png


image.png


A bunch of looser who can't accept it? Because they got outsmarted...

Apparently I was camping because the hooked survivor was unhooked in front of my face 2 seconds after being hooked

I'm a bad killer because I slug to avoid DS, which in this case was on every survivor...

I know, you guys are gonna say : Yes it's not the first time we see that you know...

But, it's unbelievable... why people play this game if they keep complaining?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's what I Love seeing.

    A 4k and all of them using DS.

    Imagine getting pissed off at a Nurse that's hardly using Meta perks against survivors using Full Meta perks, Red Ranks and still getting their asses handed to them.

    Good job killer. Love it.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    So you couldnt go for the unhooker? Your only choice was to slug the unhooked? I smell some lack of game sense.

    I smell lack of game sense too... From someone who clearly doesn't think like a killer.

    I recently started playing killer again btw, but I main survivor.

    If you have someone unhooked in front of you as killer, it's stupid and a waste of time to go after the healthy guy first. By putting a survivor into 2nd phase or sacrifice you add pressure to the game. Killer's don't need to play around what you view as "fair", and they certainly don't need to play to your rules. It's the survivors fault for being dense enough to unhook in front of the killer in the first place.

1 2 ›