What do you all call the killers of dbd?

Hello!

I just wanted to know what you call the killers?

Do you call them by their killer name in the game or by their character name/real name/lore name or do you use nicknames? If you use nick names can you tell me?

Just wondering. Then i call them by a mix sometimes real name/lore name, sometimes in game names and sometimes nicknames.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Plague = Vommy Mommy.

    Wraith = Bing Bong Boy.

    Huntress = Bunny Mom, Snu Snu.

    Deathslinger = Gun guy.

    The rest I usually call by name. Michael is Michael, and so on. I should come up with a name for Ghosty. ♥

  • I usually call things by their "real" name, but my wife pretty much always calls things by some kind of description.

    Leatherface is, "Chainsaw guy" and Hillbilly is "Running chainsaw guy"

    Nurse is, "Screaming lady"

    You get the idea. 😁

  • Usually their killer name. Shortened versions for some, like Doc, Myers and Demo. Only one I give a nickname to is Bing Bong.

  • Killer name. Michael is mikey, wraith is bing bong boy.

  • I'm not cringy so I call them....

    Plague = Plague

    Nurse = Nurse

    Hillbilly = Billy

    Leatherface = Leatherface

    Wraith = Wraith

    Ghostface = Ghostface

    Huntress = Huntress

    Deathslinger = Deathslinger

    etc.

  • Most of them I just use their names with a couple exceptions. Doctor = Doc, Trapper = Trap Daddy, and The Shape = Oh ######### it's Myers lol

  • I call most killers their title, with the exception of Freddy, Myers, and Bubba.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I call most killers their title, with the exception of Freddy, Myers, and Bubba.

    Yep, I forgot about Fredward and Bubba :) good catch

  • Oni - bam bam is a funny one

  • Wraith: Bing Bong

    Hillbilly: Billy

    Hag: Haggu

    Doctor: Doc

    Michael: Mikey

    leatherface: Bubba

    Plague: Vommy Mommy

    Demogorgon: Demodoggo

    Deathslinger: Meefslinger


    Everyone else I call by name

  • Billy

    Mikey

    Doc

    Bubba

    Freddy Snoozer

    Cheapface

    Demo

  • Plague - Plag

    Hag - Granny long titties

    Wraith - Bing bong boy

    clown - fatty

    micheal - myers

    leatherface - leatherdaddy

    huntress - hunter killer wolf b**

    legion - the gnat

    spirit - waluigi

  • @Spirit_Hag said:

    Plague - Plag

    Hag - Granny long titties

    Wraith - Bing bong boy

    clown - fatty

    micheal - myers

    leatherface - leatherdaddy

    huntress - hunter killer wolf b**

    legion - the gnat

    spirit - waluigi

    waluigi LUL

    "WAAAAAAHH"

  • Hillbilly: Billy

    Huntress: Bunny

    Cannibal: Worse version of Billy

    Oni: Demon

    Doctor: Doc

    Pig: Piggy

    Trapper: Evan

    Ghostface: My team will hear me yell "Damn it" as I really hate playing against him


    Rest of the killers I call by name

  • This whole thread is so cringe

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Hillbilly: Billy

    Huntress: Bunny

    Cannibal: Worse version of Billy

    Oni: Demon

    Doctor: Doc

    Pig: Piggy

    Trapper: Evan

    Ghostface: My team will hear me yell "Damn it" as I really hate playing against him

    Rest of the killers I call by name

    Cannibal must be tiring if you try to use callouts. "Guys, worse version of Billy is on me!" Later, "Worse version of Billy is headed to your gen!"

  • @Drippie said:

    This whole thread is so cringe

    Oh I'm sure you're lots of fun to be around. What's wrong with having some creativity? Lay off the Bran muffins why don't ya?

  • @Drippie said:

    This whole thread is so cringe

    That's what makes it great :)

  • Here's the few that I have...

    Wraith - ding dong #########

    Plague - Barfing chick

    Leatherface - either Bubba of Leathercamp

    Doctor - Dr. Phil

    Deathslinger - Gunslinger

    Ghostface - Ghostface killa (Wu-Tang)

  • @Deadman316 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278276#Comment_1278276

    Oh I'm sure you're lots of fun to be around. What's wrong with having some creativity? Lay off the Bran muffins why don't ya?

    if by creativity you mean a bunch of children quoting their favourite cringe youtubers, then ok

  • Mike = Mikey Boi

    Ghostface = Stalky boi

    Pig = crouching cutie

    Leatherface = Loop 'er face

    Billy = Skillbilly (I suck as him so I respect people who can play him well)

    Wraith = Bing bong

    Wont say Demo's name since it's inappropriate.

    Nurse = Nerf (even though I think she's fine, but I used to think she needed a nerf and it just stuck)

    Spirit = Kinky b*

    Trapper = Trappy boi

    Oni = Housewife (Idk with this one)

  • @Drippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278284#Comment_1278284

    if by creativity you mean a bunch of children quoting their favourite cringe youtubers, then ok

    Awww, did mommy not give you enough of her boob today? Lighten up dude, if you don't like it, why comment?

  • For me depends

    I call leatherface, bubba

    I call the plague PLAG

    I call deathslinger mcree (its high noon)

    I call the pig ms.piggy

    The rest Just by their in-game name or Just like leatherface by their name if it is a licence character (except pig)

  • @Drippie said:

    This whole thread is so cringe

    If you don't like it here, then leave instead of insulting every one for using their own little funny nicknames. I made this discussion for everyone to share their creativity and funny nick names and a bit of curiosity of how many use their lore name.

    So leave instead of spreading negativity.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I'm not cringy so I call them....

    Plague = Plague

    Nurse = Nurse

    Hillbilly = Billy

    Leatherface = Leatherface

    Wraith = Wraith

    Ghostface = Ghostface

    Huntress = Huntress

    Deathslinger = Deathslinger

    etc.

    If you call them by their ingame name fine. Thats what the whole discussion is about but please don't call people cringy for calling them something else. Just say you use the in game names.

    Don't ruin the fun for everyone else just because they use different names.

  • @HelloThere said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278159#Comment_1278159

    If you call them by their ingame name fine. Thats what the whole discussion is about but please don't call people cringy for calling them something else. Just say you use the in game names.

    Don't ruin the fun for everyone else just because they use different names.

    There's nothing wrong with being "cringy" mate.

  • Ok. Sorry! Didn't know. .-.

  • I'm a bit late but I will contribute to the madness XD I don't have nicknames for everyone though. Since I'm German, it's sometimes a German word for it.

    Wraith: Bing-Bong

    Shape: aaaaaahhhhh (getting a heart attack) it's Myers!!!

    Huntress: Hasi (~cute rabbit)

    Hag: Gollum

    Pig: Oink

    Spirit: Staubsauger (=vacuum cleaner)

    Plague: Kotzetante (~puking lady)

    Oni: Bam-Bam

    Deathslinger: Mr. Filch

    Executioner: Toblerone (that Pyramid shaped chocolate)

  • @HelloThere said:

    Hello!

    I just wanted to know what you call the killers?

    Do you call them by their killer name in the game or by their character name/real name/lore name or do you use nicknames? If you use nick names can you tell me?

    Just wondering. Then i call them by a mix sometimes real name/lore name, sometimes in game names and sometimes nicknames.

    Wraith = Bing Bong

    Hillbilly = Billy

    Deathslinger = Cowboy


    Thats it.

  • Plague: Vommy Mommy

    Wraith: Bing Bong

    Oni: Bam Bam

    Spirit: Waluigi/Vacuum cleaner/SPIREHHH

    Deathslinger: Cowboy

    Leatherface: Bubba

    Hillbilly: Billy

    Legion: Ughhh

    Freddy: Ughhh 2.0

    Shape: "Who's the killer? AAAAA!" / Michaël

    Ghostface: "Who's the killer? AAAAAA!" 2.0 / Ghosty boi

    Executioner: Dorito head/ Triangle head

    Executioner with topless skin: Daddy

    Demogorgon: Daddy Demo / Demigorgan / Demogordon

  • Their names.

    And yes, I am quite fun at parties.

  • Oh god there are a lot.

    Hillbilly- Billy-boi

    Nurse- Napkin

    Shape- Mikey

    Trapper- Daddy

    Doctor- BigCockDoc™ (until they shock, at which point its just "Doc")

    Cannibal- Bubba or TumTums

    Nightmare- Freidreich (in an awful German accent)

    Spirit- Oh god no

    Legion- Leg

    Ghost Face- James

    Demogorgon- Demo/Demmi

    Deathslinger- Slingerman

    Executioner- Daddy Triangle.

  • For some reason I call the doctor-sparky boi


    And the huntress- the yeet rabbit

    Oh and I call the clown-scp 993 (bobbles the clown

  • I use Jigsaw to refer to Pig since its the name of that killer persona (same as Ghostface is used to refer to all his incarnations even if they are different people).

  • I typically call them by their normal names. Only a few rare exceptions:

    wraith - ding dong killer

    clown - guy with alcohol issues

  • Trying to remember them:

    Leatherface: Was "Fat Boi", now he's "Buuuuuuuubbbbba"

    Pig: "Piggy"

    Demogorgan: "Testicle Head"

    Freddy: "Fredbear"

    Hag: "No ######### off no. Why in the absolute ######### is this thing in the game".Her name can change on a game by game basis.

    Legion: My mates call him "Lag" (think it's a reference to some youtuber/streamer). I always thought they were saying "Plag" and thought we were facing Plague.

  • Wraith-bing bong boi

    Deathslinger-thotslinger

    Hillbilly-Billy boi

    Clown-thicc boi

    Micheal-daddy myers

    Plague-plag

    Huntress- c untress

    Gf-stalky boi v2

    Oni-bam bam

    Pig-ms piggy

    Trapper-Big boi

    That's about it, I call the others by their in game name.

  • Hillbilly - Billy

    Leatherface - Bubba

    Huntress - Lullapuppi

  • Their given Killer name.

  • @Drippie said:

    This whole thread is so cringe

    Simple cure to that

    DON’T OPEN IT

  • Trapper- By his name

    Wraith-Bing bong

    hillybilly-billy

    Nurse- nurse

    hag- haggis

    doctor- DOKTA

    Michael- mikel

    GhostFace-Spoopface

    Demo-Demodog

    Deathslinger-FOR MY SIDE B, I WIELD A GUN

    Plag-Plagu

    Oni- Shroni

    Spirit-Spook lady

    Pyramid Head- Red Triangle Thing

    Legion- The Leg

    Bubba: Bubba

  • Plague = Puketress.

    Myers = Mikey.

    Leatherface = Bubba or LeatherBilly.

    Ghostface = Ghostyboy.

    Pyramid Head = Pointy head.

    Pig = Miss Piggy.

    Pretty much everyone else by they're names.

  • I call original killers by their "title" "the trapper" "the hag"

    The licensed I call by their names.

    Leatherface = bubba

    Nightmare = freddy

    Shape = michael

    Pig = amanda

    Executionner = piramid head

    And so on...

    With the exception of ghostface, which I call ghostface.

  • Michael - The boogeyman

    Wraith - Bing bong

    Plague - Vommy mommy

    Leatherface - Bubba

    Deathslinger - The Irishman

  • VERY antisocial.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    I'm not cringy so I call them....

    Plague = Plague

    Nurse = Nurse

    Hillbilly = Billy

    Leatherface = Leatherface

    Wraith = Wraith

    Ghostface = Ghostface

    Huntress = Huntress

    Deathslinger = Deathslinger

    etc.

    Same.

  • Executioner is Acid

    (because, ya know, pH measures acidity and everyone types PH short for Pyramid Head.) 🤭


    His trails of bubbling goo help support this btw..... lol

  • Leatherface: Bubbatunga

    Michael: Miguel

    Wraith: Bing bong

    Hillbilly: Billy

    Executioner: Dorito head

    Deathslinger: Cowboy bob/Cockslinger

    Oni: Oni-chan

    Hag: Lisa Simpson


    rest I just call them by their normal names

  • My two mains


    gigglezap

    And sickbae

  • @emptyCups said:

    My two mains

    gigglezap

    And sickbae

    "Gigglezap" Lmao

‹ 1 2