Iridescent head needs to go!

How is this thing in this game for so long i don't get it.It is toxic,it is unhealthy,it is broken.Needs to go yesterday.

Comments

  • There is a lot of stuff that needs to happen, but honestly I feel we are talking to wall.

    How long have we been asking for so many things?

  • Barely see an iri head huntress.

    Maybe 1 in 100 games.

  • But it is soooo pretty! lol JK

    I have not had to deal with one yet but I guess from what I have seen and read it can be deadly.

    WAAAAIT! I just read this is an add-on? Wow and mix this with Ebony mori and you have a horrible killing monster. OOOOO but keys are to strong rofl. I am kind of kidding here though because I know the rare case of both Iridescent Head and Ebony Mori being used but it sounds scary. This would be a build for a easy 4k kill.

  • @CronaWins said:

    Barely see an iri head huntress.

    Maybe 1 in 100 games.

    You'll probably see more since the splinters are gone. That means one mori/iri head every web lol

  • Same with the exhaustion add ons.

  • @CronaWins said:

    Barely see an iri head huntress.

    Maybe 1 in 100 games.

    I mean I get your point but this is the same logic killers use as to why Keys are to strong. It is STILL used and possible.

    I mean personally I do not care and let people use whatever because it makes each match fun.

    I have to say though killers complain keys are to strong and use the 1 out of 100 game logic. They say well the CHANCE is there the KEY can be used so I guess the fact is there is still a CHANCE the survivors will get head....I mean see Ir Head. Just trying to be funny lol

    I mean pointing out the killer logic that keys have a risk of being used and are OP, well Iridescent Heads can be used with Ebony Mori at some point so I guess should be removed or nerfed as well?

  • Looking up the add on. It's a Ultra Rare add on and it reduces the number of hatchets the huntress can carry by four. So she can only carry around one at a time, rather than the normal five. Figure this would be important context to just throw out there.

  • @Ghostwithaface said:

    Looking up the add on. It's a Ultra Rare add on and it reduces the number of hatchets the huntress can carry by four. So she can only carry around one at a time, rather than the normal five. Figure this would be important context to just throw out there.

    Thats why everyone runs it with a belt. This should simply not stack, problem solved. A single deadly hatched is pretty ok and requires skill. One miss makes her pretty useless and she cannot snowball anymore or camp the hook efficiently

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174558#Comment_1174558

    I mean I get your point but this is the same logic killers use as to why Keys are to strong. It is STILL used and possible.

    I mean personally I do not care and let people use whatever because it makes each match fun.

    I have to say though killers complain keys are to strong and use the 1 out of 100 game logic. They say well the CHANCE is there the KEY can be used so I guess the fact is there is still a CHANCE the survivors will get head....I mean see Ir Head. Just trying to be funny lol

    I mean pointing out the killer logic that keys have a risk of being used and are OP, well Iridescent Heads can be used with Ebony Mori at some point so I guess should be removed or nerfed as well?

    As someone who plays killer as well, i don't have an issue with keys either.

    Although now that we have hatch escape challenges, having a key every second game is frustrating.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174571#Comment_1174571

    Thats why everyone runs it with a belt. This should simply not stack, problem solved. A single deadly hatched is pretty ok and requires skill. One miss makes her pretty useless and she cannot snowball anymore or camp the hook efficiently

    Right forgot about the belt. Thank you for pointing that out.

  • @Ghostwithaface said:

    Looking up the add on. It's a Ultra Rare add on and it reduces the number of hatchets the huntress can carry by four. So she can only carry around one at a time, rather than the normal five. Figure this would be important context to just throw out there.

    Dude iri head + Infantry Belt (start with 2 extra hatchets,do the math) is the combo 100% of the time.So no,it is 3 hatchets not 1.And most huntresses in red ranks usually have decent aim.

  • @CronaWins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174569#Comment_1174569

    As someone who plays killer as well, i don't have an issue with keys either.

    Although now that we have hatch escape challenges, having a key every second game is frustrating.

    Really? I only ask because I hardly ever see a key in any of my games and if I do it is lucky if it gets used at all. lol

    Heck most the time my potato....I mean teammates don't do anything but hide and unless I do gens they do not get done so the hatch does not spawn if I get killed. Then even if the hatch spawns believe me I am a moron and never find the thing. lol

    I guess it is just my luck the keys don't get used much and sorry it's a problem you see often. I hope it dies down for you. =)

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174579#Comment_1174579

    Really? I only ask because I hardly ever see a key in any of my games and if I do it is lucky if it gets used at all. lol

    Heck most the time my potato....I mean teammates don't do anything but hide and unless I do gens they do not get done so the hatch does not spawn if I get killed. Then even if the hatch spawns believe me I am a moron and never find the thing. lol

    I guess it is just my luck the keys don't get used much and sorry it's a problem you see often. I hope it dies down for you. =)

    Yeah, it's literally only due to the hatch challenge though.

  • @CronaWins said:

    Barely see an iri head huntress.

    Maybe 1 in 100 games.

    Doesn't make it any less broken.

  • I don't find it broken because it's easy to dodge hatchets.

  • @CronaWins said:

    Barely see an iri head huntress.

    Maybe 1 in 100 games.

    On a side note,lately i'm keeping records of my games.Out of 60 survivor matches so far 15 have been huntress in the red ranks.I'll keep u informed on how many more iri head i'll face at 30 huntress games.So far it aint 1/100.

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174558#Comment_1174558

    On a side note,lately i'm keeping records of my games.Out of 60 survivor matches so far 15 have been huntress in the red ranks.I'll keep u informed on how many more iri head i'll face at 30 huntress games.So far it aint 1/100.

    Just unlucky i guess.

    Haven't vs'd a single Huntress today.

  • If your getting smacked by iri heads that implies your getting hit repeatedly by hatchets and were screwed anyway most likely..iri heads are strong but with huge downsides , completely overrated..a real eye roller tbh

  • Nah

    If you really really want to nerf them tho, the most you could do is prevent any more hatchets than one. That means no +1 or +2 belts. But that's still stretching it

  • @immortalls96 said:

    If your getting smacked by iri heads that implies your getting hit repeatedly by hatchets and were screwed anyway most likely..iri heads are strong but with huge downsides , completely overrated..a real eye roller tbh

    Pardon me,that doens't implie getting hit repeatedly by hatchets,but good huntress knows all the tricks and eventually u will get hit.

  • @Wylesong said:

    But it is soooo pretty! lol JK

    I have not had to deal with one yet but I guess from what I have seen and read it can be deadly.

    WAAAAIT! I just read this is an add-on? Wow and mix this with Ebony mori and you have a horrible killing monster. OOOOO but keys are to strong rofl. I am kind of kidding here though because I know the rare case of both Iridescent Head and Ebony Mori being used but it sounds scary. This would be a build for a easy 4k kill.

    Add infantry belt to it as well.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    If your getting smacked by iri heads that implies your getting hit repeatedly by hatchets and were screwed anyway most likely..iri heads are strong but with huge downsides , completely overrated..a real eye roller tbh

    No. With the belt you may dodge two ,then get that huntress hitbox hit and go down.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174650#Comment_1174650

    No. With the belt you may dodge two ,then get that huntress hitbox hit and go down.

    By then two gens will be done so who cares..?

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174650#Comment_1174650

    Pardon me,that doens't implie getting hit repeatedly by hatchets,but good huntress knows all the tricks and eventually u will get hit.

    Doednt matter..in the end all that matters is how long it takes her to do it

  • I have no idea why they've left them in so long when they're worse than old prayer beads. It's not exactly a reward for skill bc every huntress with it waits until they're directly behind you before throwing it (they could literally just give it a distance requirement), and it's usually ran alongside an ebony mori to make it even more of a 'f*ck you'

  • @Cheers said:

    Same with the exhaustion add ons.

    God forbid exaustion perks have counter play

  • You just stated something that I was pointing out is not always the truth.

    Idc myself. Was just pointing out that it is not always the case.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174672#Comment_1174672

    You just stated something that I was pointing out is not always the truth.

    Idc myself. Was just pointing out that it is not always the case.

    At the game start it's very common for 1 to 2 gens to pop in the first minute or two..especially if even a mediocre chase occurs on 1 person

  • So i never use them as huntress but i don't really understand the hate. Yeah she can hit from distance, but its also much harder. And most people want a distance restrictions anyway so thats a non argument really.

    Up close, well first shes a 110 killer who struggles to get that close anyway. 2nd at most she has 3 shots. Depending on the map you can just crouch and she can't hit you. Ever. Third, Billy would like a word about close range instant downs. He does the same thing, without an add on. Never has to reload. And moves at 115% and like 10 million percent speed.

    Most huntresses take pride in the fact that they don't use iri head. I can see why they do though. Huge maps with line of sight blockers everywhere. The hatchets hit box is like the size of a survivor meaning she cant easily throw over certain object or if standing to close to a window. The speed of the game at this point in time makes her a ######### to use.

    Point is, she isn't broken. At least not power wise. Hit detection sucks, but beleive me that goes both ways

  • @Quake said:

    How is this thing in this game for so long i don't get it.It is toxic,it is unhealthy,it is broken.Needs to go yesterday.

    Why is it toxic? Its just a addon.

    Also survivors also have tons of good perks/addons/items

  • Survivor's are just as powerful that Iridescent heads, maybe consider both perspectives instead of just one?

  • I mean, 1 and a half minutes (that doesn't decrease while running) of "counterplay" is a bit much don't you think? Exhaustion add-ons should have been changed alongside the exhaustion nerf.

  • @Elena said:

    Survivor's are just as powerful that Iridescent heads, maybe consider both perspectives instead of just one?

    Most people agree that iri heads need changed, including a lot of well known killer mains

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174700#Comment_1174700

    Most people agree that iri heads need changed, including a lot of well known killer mains

    Just saying, both sides need to be equally powerful. Killers are meant to be more powerful than the survivors, not the other way around.

  • Just dodge the hatches

    not that hard

  • Iridescent head should be changed to make it so fully charged hatchet hits do not give survivors a burst of speed. And maybe deep wound when healthy.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Just dodge the hatches

    not that hard

    Ok sir.I do not know what region u from,in my region plenty of r1 huntress with patience and experience and aim,u can't dodge every hatchet.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174676#Comment_1174676

    I mean, 1 and a half minutes (that doesn't decrease while running) of "counterplay" is a bit much don't you think? Exhaustion add-ons should have been changed alongside the exhaustion nerf.

    No I dont think its excessive..because exaustion addons are used to counter 5 perks? And do nothing else aside from that , so no..they need a counterbalance

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174811#Comment_1174811

    No I dont think its excessive..because exaustion addons are used to counter 5 perks? And do nothing else aside from that , so no..they need a counterbalance

    And how often do they even counter sprintburst?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174679#Comment_1174679

    At the game start it's very common for 1 to 2 gens to pop in the first minute or two..especially if even a mediocre chase occurs on 1 person

    GOD DO I WISH! I have to say about 70-80% of my matches can go for 5 minutes and not one gen pops. I get teamed up with potatoes all the time. I normally will let the killer chase me and after 2-3 minute chase still no gens. I am not trying to be that person with a huge ego and claiming things don't get done unless I do it but this is the case. I have had MANY matches where unless I do 4 or all 5 gens they don't get done. In my games most the survivors are just hiding waiting for each other to die and hoping to find the hatch. I laugh every time because even in death I have more points then at least 2 people and in some cases the most points overall on the survivor side.

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174681#Comment_1174681

    GOD DO I WISH! I have to say about 70-80% of my matches can go for 5 minutes and not one gen pops. I get teamed up with potatoes all the time. I normally will let the killer chase me and after 2-3 minute chase still no gens. I am not trying to be that person with a huge ego and claiming things don't get done unless I do it but this is the case. I have had MANY matches where unless I do 4 or all 5 gens they don't get done. In my games most the survivors are just hiding waiting for each other to die and hoping to find the hatch. I laugh every time because even in death I have more points then at least 2 people and in some cases the most points overall on the survivor side.

    I know how you feel

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139431/iridescent-head-needs-to-go

    Why is it toxic? Its just a addon.

    Also survivors also have tons of good perks/addons/items

    You are right survivors have a ton of good perks but in the way of survivor addons they are just eeeh. I mean they fixed the instant heal so we now have to wait a little while at least. I mean I for one don't mind the fix but I can understand why people are upset with this not touched Iridescent Head. I mean mix that with a ebony mori and it should be a quick and easy match. I personally can not think of any perk, item, and addons that would work to this level.

    Just want to remind people I do not mind any perks or addons or whatever. I enjoy the challenge because for me every match is different. I doubt I would have to deal with a combo Iridescent Head and Ebony Mori at all and if I did it may be MAYBE 1 a month. I look forward to the challenge. =)

  • Thank you. =)

    I just don't understand these people say a majority of games the gens pop in the first 2 minutes. This has NEVER been my experience even at Rank 7 with other purple ranked people gens did not pop as fast as people are saying. In my matches with higher ranked people we typically all seemed to go for totems and waited for the killer to do a lap then get on a gen after the killer left the gens.

    I wish I could experience these fast matches at least once or twice a week. I don't want easy games and actually am a person that if the killer does not get a hook will even sacrifice myself so the killer gets points so it really is not that I want easy wins but I would like a game where I can do more than focus gens and maybe get totems. =)

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175242#Comment_1175242

    Thank you. =)

    I just don't understand these people say a majority of games the gens pop in the first 2 minutes. This has NEVER been my experience even at Rank 7 with other purple ranked people gens did not pop as fast as people are saying. In my matches with higher ranked people we typically all seemed to go for totems and waited for the killer to do a lap then get on a gen after the killer left the gens.

    I wish I could experience these fast matches at least once or twice a week. I don't want easy games and actually am a person that if the killer does not get a hook will even sacrifice myself so the killer gets points so it really is not that I want easy wins but I would like a game where I can do more than focus gens and maybe get totems. =)

    It varies day to day..red ranks mostly

  • tbh i need to use up my iri head add-ons, have about 37 and never used them so i think ill use them up now before they become useless and nerfed beyond belief

  • Most killers dont use them because even most killer mains know it is bs. But occasionally you'll get the sweaty toxic try hard that will use iri heads and an ebony mori just because.

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174817#Comment_1174817

    Ok sir.I do not know what region u from,in my region plenty of r1 huntress with patience and experience and aim,u can't dodge every hatchet.

    you can dodge 5 hatches but can't dodge 1?

    and even if you get it, well the killer outplayed you

    sometimes you win sometimes you lose

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1174891#Comment_1174891

    you can dodge 5 hatches but can't dodge 1?

    and even if you get it, well the killer outplayed you

    sometimes you win sometimes you lose

    I don't know your rank but i won't continue this argument,your logic is wrong,your math is wrong.

    Ok,some trivia.If u know for a fact the huntress uses iri head(she already downed someone) u become more cautious,by being more cautious u feel more pressured of not getting 1shot and by feeling more pressured u make mistakes more easily.

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1175274#Comment_1175274

    I don't know your rank but i won't continue this argument,your logic is wrong,your math is wrong.

    Ok,some trivia.If u know for a fact the huntress uses iri head(she already downed someone) u become more cautious,by being more cautious u feel more pressured of not getting 1shot and by feeling more pressured u make mistakes more easily.

    soo the killer is finnaly applying preassure with the use of his power and you guys want it nerfed?

    I'll never understand survivor mains

‹ 1 2