Describe this community with one music video
You just turn it on and go "Ahhh, I feel as if I read the post-game chat!"
You just turn it on and go "Ahhh, I feel as if I read the post-game chat!"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, this is pretty much the theme of the community.
Conkers bad fur day - great mighty poo
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DVdd4rBlsj2o&ved=2ahUKEwiagdSG3YDoAhWN0KYKHcgEDNMQyCkwAnoECA4QIQ&usg=AOvVaw3dzUYf2WqifAUkaHykJAeJDo you have the time
To listen to me whine
https://youtu.be/uLeAot4ZrxoThriller!
Britney spears - toxic 🥰
For all those killer mains/former killer mains on here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqbk9cDX0l0
This explains my relationship as a killer main with behavior perfectly...
https://youtu.be/BYE4CVhVkhwThe lives of red ranks in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
Surprised to see that the song toxic isn't in here
It kinda is here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TUDoes it answer the question...no, but i think more people need to remember this song once existed.
dam now i can't get this of my head
Same
At the struggling state for those who suicide at hook If your happy and you know it clap your hands.
I remember tinkering with this video
Uhh I dunno. Powerman 5000 Worlds Collide.
Considering the way so many people treat each other I'm going with this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egAA music video for a place that goes round and round chasing the same circular arguments again an again.....
Also a perfect way to emphasise chases you say?...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQgpity party - Melanie Martinez
Lmao
Don't know if you would consider this as a music video, but this was the first thing that came into my mind because it fits so perfectly for some players xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuFTCirwmoM
This describes everyone's relationship with the game:
https://youtu.be/d8ekz_CSBVg
Mr Blobby
Everyone treats killers like the harmless angel Mr Blobby is. When they find out they are messing with the antichrist himself, Mr Blobby is bad, Mr Blobby is mean.
Never underestimate killers and make it easy for them to getcha because Mr Blobby will and he ain't getting nerfed.
Basket Case, Green day
Yep, this is pretty much what every survivor/killer main posts either in forums or post game chat. Heck, it sums up a lot of the whining, in general.
https://youtu.be/byEGjLU2egA
Am I just paranoid, am I just stoned?