Describe your DBD experience with an image, gif or meme! Bring in the laughs!
Here's mine:
Me with my usual rank 1, 4 men SWF owning the killer:
How I imagine the killer:
Here's mine:
Me with my usual rank 1, 4 men SWF owning the killer:
How I imagine the killer:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me when I find a Dwelf or a Christmas sweater Bill as killer:
Every time I choose play killer...
🐷
Basically me always:
I just thought this was funny😂
.....
remember to follow the doctor’s treatment protocol !
When you open the exit gate and the survivor who kept failing skill checks gets hooked.
i found this on the Forums once and find it hilarious up to this day xD
Who I am in the picture changes from match to match.
This fits, perfectly.
This is an old image from reddit but b o r i s
When the last survivor starts to wiggle..
THIS ONE, YEES.
Me literally all the time, regardless of role.
After the fifth Head On in a row
None of the above, but rather some quotes (some may be modified to get the point across and for comedic effect).
In red-green ranks, it goes like this most of the time:
"These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the Earth with guns (flashlights). These people we wasted here today are some of the finest human beings (killers) we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world (campfire), we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting (looping)". -Crazy Earl, Full Metal Jacket
"I lived the life of a selfish man, but I don't have to die that way. If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me". -Michael Enslin, 1408
(basically how it feels sacrificing yourself to save people during endgame when you didn't save anyone before)
"I am in a world of #########, yes. But I am alive. And I'm not afraid". -Pvt. Joker, Full Metal Jacket
(how it feels when you escape after having a bad game due to try hard killers and potato teammates)
You want to Boop?
I’ll show you a Boop..
BOOP!
Here..
LMFAO!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who "moves" his survivor into the best position I can... *Kate...
Sorry I can't make a video, but imagine a survivor looping a killer and smacking him with pallets to the music of benny hill. That is what dbd has become.
There is nothing worse than a Killer with a lack of Mori etiquette.. if you’re going to kill me then at least take me somewhere nice;)
Me every game due to something wrong with the optimization or other bugs.
As soon as I start the match as a killer, herding the survivors so the last three gens are in close proximity to each other so they're forced to come to me. And walking backwards around corners to hide the red 'stain'.
Would you let me Boop the Snoot before booping me to death if I wasn’t toxic?
When playing survivor I do my best to not be disrespectful. I just want all of us to have fun and the pinnacle of having fun is booping glorious snoots and hearing Amanda purr.
Personally I love Boops.. it’s sad when someone doesn’t even try to Boop your Snoot.
Amanda is also so bloody adorable when she gets stunned. It’s just the cutest little noise.
Booping with a double forearm Head On is too rough for the precious Snoot and gets you (me) killed haha:p
Always be gentle.
If I turn around to see my Pork Rump getting spanked though.. well I don’t know.. Never caught anyone in the act;p
I will never touch your rump without permission! I’m only interested in the glorious snoot!
Deal
CI helps a lot to do that actually, funny how most killers preffered old Ruin
Me, a Wraith main.
Me as a solo surv: Hey, I'm hooked with Kindred, can I get some help?
Teammates:
Me, a red rank survivor post trial seeing that the killer is green rank for the 80th time in a row.
Me as Survivor:
Me as Killer against the 3rd group of 4 Survivors all bringing Toolboxes:
Well, it's official by the community, NOED is OP 😉😏
Get ready for a nerf soon!
Here's another one:
This happens a lot as killer :D
When I have a key and I see my toxic team-mate die on the hook