Describe your DBD experience with an image, gif or meme! Bring in the laughs!
Here's mine:
Me with my usual rank 1, 4 men SWF owning the killer:
How I imagine the killer:
Here's mine:
Me with my usual rank 1, 4 men SWF owning the killer:
How I imagine the killer:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This made me laugh way too much!
Oh man I hope this patch we see the matchmaking fixed!!!
Oh....its just some slipper cosmetics...
My reaction to "Latency" Hits, bugs, patch notes, etc
LOL
Hitting four people with Legion's Frenzy.
When you realize at the last seconds the person in a locker has head on ready
Whenever I see someone rush into a locker I rush cause I know you have 3 seconds before you can hit me with that, hehehe
What killers see survivors doing with totems.
My experience ranges from anyone in this image
Omg that got a good laugh out of me! Tyvm!
That’s my experience playing Dbd in general, both survivor and killer.
Hey! Chill Luzi! You don't have to be mad all the time! Why post this rage comment?!
(Korean Survivors I Always Face.)
Awwww
If I see a survivor with a flashlight or get blinded.
My reaction when I get hit after dropping the pallet or fast vaulting early with resillience.
😂😂😂 I’m dying!
Michael leaving the Entities punishment to tombstone four more survivors
Me as survivor against most rank 10 killers
https://youtu.be/Ikgs5vBqCZs
Me when I'm a killer chasing an injured survivor
This next one is just relatable
Laughed at this next one
This next one is literally all dead hard users e.o
"Make it stop, make it stop!!"
Facts